we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I DON'T MIND ❞, v25625676543
aelyn's kilty pleasure
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
kilty
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 28 2018, 05:35 PM
your grant gustin && my zendaya - costars on a film/tv series. Grant's been in the business for years and generally knows every rope there is, this is demi's first on screen appearance and she's the lead next to grant. they spend months and months together, basically on set everyday, and they become fast friends, grant has been showing her around and it's been pretty chill. except Demi sometimes comes to set a little shaken and grant's getting suspicious, when he offers to drop her back she tries to refuse but he's persistent only to come into contact with her creepy ass ex who's a bit of a stalker, and angst can happen, there can be fights and injury and i dunno where the rest of this is going but drama???! Could be a different male for an age play dynamic too! i had a bunch of other ideas too so if you wanted to discuss them hit me up on discord! aelyn#0201

you go becky criss.

tracker

kayla organa
timezone: EST
mature? ask first
kayla
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 2 2018, 07:22 PM

you go becky criss.

Hi! So, i noticed that you love Demi Lovato and Niall Horan, so why don't we do something with the both of them! I'm cool with writing the Niall, if you want! Honestly, I love those two faces together so much that I'm basically down for whatever plot!

tracker

crackship

plot dump

riises pieces
Feb 13. Slow to respond until ~feb 20th. Family in town, socialization is poo. Will get to plots/posts sparingly or when i get back!! .
member group: peanut brittle
mature? yes
riis
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 2 2018, 07:26 PM
Groom x Maid of honor xD seems just deliciously awkward. Some bella hadid x darren criss?

tracker

crackship

you go becky criss.
feb 14 ▸ happy valentines day <3 i'm working full time until 26th, where i start my bachelors degree! also 10000% terrified but 10000% excited. i'll get to things whenever i am able to, otherwise let me know.
timezone: gmt +13/nzdt
member group: devil's food cake
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 3 2018, 03:47 AM
appolooogiess to leaving this for so long omg

juicy juice
working on that starter rnnnn sorrry it has taken me forever omg and i'll pm you xo

poppy and charlie brown
i'll addddd you bbby xo

aelyn's kilty pleasure
omfg okay so like all of that pls???? he feels like an older brother to her and is helping her get her feet steady and then sees this asshole and is first all older brother protective, but then rly gets to know her and has feelings and then like just pain and idk but i'll addd you tooo bbbyyy

kayla organa
wukgahsvdbjkqlDAWNJFSEBHDRIEWSA ily omfg i'm like plspls but maybe something like newly weds who are trying for a family of their own and fluff everywhere pls with probs some angst every now and then but they are like this cute little couple and love

riises pieces
ily pls i need this they had some drunken hook up or something and then it's all lol getting married to the best friend and bella is all hiiiii and darren is all lol shit whoops idkkkk i need thissss

tracker

crackship

models

riises pieces
Feb 13. Slow to respond until ~feb 20th. Family in town, socialization is poo. Will get to plots/posts sparingly or when i get back!! .
mature? yes
riis
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 3 2018, 07:42 AM
yesss! she couldve been in totally charge of making sure he didnt do anything stupid on stag night. And welp. Now maybe we start at an awkward suit fitting with just the two? Rf ok??

tracker

crackship

you go becky criss.
feb 14 ▸ happy valentines day <3 i'm working full time until 26th, where i start my bachelors degree! also 10000% terrified but 10000% excited. i'll get to things whenever i am able to, otherwise let me know.
timezone: gmt +13/nzdt
member group: devil's food cake
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 3 2018, 09:55 AM
riises pieces

yesyessss all of this plsss, that would be perffff omg, would you be able to get one up? or i can do something when i wake up again bc idk why i’m awake at 5am on a sunday when it’s the only day i get off work lmao

tracker

crackship

models

riises pieces
mature? yes
riis
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 3 2018, 10:17 AM
yesss! here!, I snagged the groom, hope that's okie! Feel free to add me on discord too! riisaroo#0464

tracker

crackship

kayla organa
mature? ask first
kayla
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 3 2018, 05:30 PM

you go becky criss.
OH MY GOD YES THAT IS PERFECT!!!! Feel free to add me on discord, outfromthesea#1282 so we can continue to discuss! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWx4UA.png

tracker

crackship

plot dump

freya
timezone: gmt+12
mature? yes
freya
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 4 2018, 01:00 AM
hi, i prefer rf but can do comm too!

so your bella hadid x my aaron tveit long distance? could start with a comm then maybe surprising each other?

my hailey baldwin x your harry styles best friends brother/sister with some smutty fun?

tracker

crackship

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll