welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

homecoming, gingerschnapps | "babs"
isa
25 years old
she/her
gmt +8
pm me for telegram!
mature threads? yes
2003 – (✿◕‿◕) it's my GREs in a month so i'mma be studying more than usual on top of my job. sighs. as always, lmk if you want to drop stuff.
gotham
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

ooc: dickwing be using this costume, pretty much <3
Ginger
23 years old
she/her
CTL
yadayadayada636 (aim)
mature threads? yes
2/11. Real life is great right now, which has a deleterious affect on my online life, but I promise even if I'm slow I have not forgotten about our threads. Thanks for your patience!
house
A whirl of emotions overcame Barbara the moment she heard about Dick's arrival. She knew if she focused on her hopes and fears regarding him she wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else, so she beat down her feelings, and stored them away into a box in the back of her mind to hopefully be explored later at leisure when the case was over.

Barbra observed Dick's arrivals from the shadows, and couldn't help but smile at his style - always that theatrical flare. Her eyes ran over the arc of his body as he landed, and silently admired the way his muscles moved below his costume. He had gotten stronger since leaving Gotham, she thought, and looked forward to testing her theory out. "Nice suit," she said, stepping into the light. "Guess I can't call you Wonder Boy anymore."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk