welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please vote in our sitewide poll !

add reply
new poll

💕 that's right, my type, comms first pls
Oct 19 2016, 10:38 AM
lucky one
i do comms first b4 most rfs pls because i'm picky af!!!! if you don't want me to use a k-face you probably don't want to reply here. i don't always use them i just don't like being told "not" to do so idk sorry
faces
ahn hyojin, amber heard, avan jogia, bae joohyun, boyd holbrook, bryden jenkins, byun baekhyun, candice swanepoel, cara delevingne, charlie hunnam, christopher mason, dove cameron, elsa hosk, godfrey gao, hirai momo, jason momoa, jeon jungkook, jo sojin, jourdan dunn, kim chungha, kim hyuna, kim jinwoo, kim jongin (kai), kim taehyung, kim taeyeon, lee luda, lee mingyu, lee minhyuk, lucky blue smith, mark tuan, michael b jordan, min yoongi, moon hyuna, park chanyeol, park jimin, park kyungri, pyo hyemi, romee strijd, seo yuna, shay mitchell, shin hyejeong, shin jimin, tiffany hwang, vinnie woolston, wendy son, yoon bora.

no go faces - taylor swift (sorry), andy biersack, harry styles (any of 1d tbh), kendall jenner, kylie jenner, zayn malik, vanessa hudgens, nick jonas or tom hiddleston. that's about it!

plots
cheating, affairs, pregnancy, student x teacher, best friend's falling in love, enemies with benefits, friends with benefits, long distance relationships, engagement plots, fake relationships/publicity stunts, arranged marriages, employee x employer, secretary x boss, student x librarian, celebrity x non-celebrity/fan, adoption plots, college aus, babies!!!!, arguments ....., supernatural plots - vampires, werewolves etc, korean idol plots, contestants on a reality tv show, one sided crushes/feelings, love triangles, exes getting back together, literally almost anything ... just no incest or rape
ships
literally any exo x exo or bts x bts because i'm trash. pref. baek x chanyeol, baek x yixing, baek x sehun, sehun x kai. kai x krystal, sehun x irene, taehyung x jungkook, taehyung x jimin, jungkook x jimin, jungkook x jimin x taehyung, jungkook to lisa (bp), 9m x 9m, moon hyuna x t.o.p, moon hyuna x mark tuan, romee strijd x austin butler, austin butler x poppy drayton, elsa hosk x jourdan dunn, charlie hunnam x romee strijd, charlie hunnam x candice swanepoel, candice swanepoel x marlon teixeira
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶

14/1 go watch dreamcatcher's debut bye

pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt
mature: yes
harley21504 posts // 472660 points
harley quinncinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Oct 19 2016, 11:25 AM
harley quinn

can we somehow do a vminkook love triangle omg i know we already have things but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
player update
JAN11 — i may be coming back. my mental health went to shit back in november and ironically my mental health is back to shit, but i miss this place. so, needless to say, i'm dropping all my old stuff, but i'll probably start out slow, and probably just comms.
pronouns: they/them
timezone: CST
Cam892 posts // 4410 points
kim camjoonherbal tea // Offline
Oct 19 2016, 11:27 AM
silence of the cams

!!!!!!!!! i really want it !!!!!! i can't decide if we can somehow do it with 2 of us or if we need 3

bc i'm totally down picking 1 of the faces to like ... alternate somehow
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶

Oct 19 2016, 11:51 AM
harley quinn

well it would be complicated either way....gosh iduno. we could always start with two of them and then like throw another into the mix later?
player update
JAN11 — i may be coming back. my mental health went to shit back in november and ironically my mental health is back to shit, but i miss this place. so, needless to say, i'm dropping all my old stuff, but i'll probably start out slow, and probably just comms.
Oct 19 2016, 12:20 PM
silence of the cams

hahahah yeah true iDK how to do it but !!!!
we could do
and have one npc???? that might work
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶

Oct 19 2016, 12:22 PM
harley quinn

that works for me haha! mind if i play jimin?
player update
Oct 19 2016, 12:33 PM
silence of the cams
i know you just pm'ed me and i'm about to reply but yes. jimin 4 you and tae for me?
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶

Oct 21 2016, 06:20 PM
harley quinn

gUESS whO's sobbing rn??? mE. i found another pal who likes to rp kpop siGN ME UP.

okay!!! iM gonna be a lil different and choose some different ships i hopE u don't mind.

— jungkook x taehyung & enemies w/ benefits: wOOHOO. i don't know how they'd be enemies?? maybe its like the draco and harry first interaction where harry went off on draco's ass. bUt yeah, it could be something stupid that got them to be enemies or maybe it was something big and important. there's tension between them but they'd probs wouldn't be able to tell that there's sexual tension hidden between the arguments and such. uM i'm fine rping either boy tbh, leaning towards taehyung (b/c angry dom tae i just.. hot damn) but i'm fine w/ either boy lol.

— chanyeol x sehun & korean idols (maybe a hint of cheating and such): im a lil biased for sehun but i'm fine to rp chanyeol if you'd like. it'd be under the wraps b/c ya know how they aren't very supportive for the lbgt community. maybe one of them is already in a relationship publicly w/ some female idol but they cheat on w/ each other on the side??

i know this is pretty damn vague but we can definitely plot it out more! feel free to +/- anything and we don't have to rp if you have too much on ur plate but yeah. my aim is also (r.ainstorm) so feel free to hmu there too!
player update
hey pals<i>!</i> <p> so i am very much here <i>(</i> even though it may not seem like it atm <i>)</i> — it's just that college is quite hectic and rl comes first ??? so — yes<i>!</i> i do wanna rp w/ yall and i am slowly making my way to getting to al of ya; it's just gonna be at a snails pace && if you're fine w/ that, then cool beans<i>!</i>
timezone: PST.
sheila46 posts // 745 points
sheila ki jawanicaramel macchiato // Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay