welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

fave males x the universe, trash kween ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
28 . 10 . XX「 MXF & MXM PLS. COMMS & RFS. GIVE ME ALL THE THINGS. 」hello my name is isa. i live in the gmt +8 timezone and i am //////trash////// and welp whaddyou know busyness makes me terribly inclined to do things like post! and i have muse so please help me get rid of it or smth IDK so as the title not-so-subtly suggests this is pretty much a thread for all the pretty boys i love and would love to play/play against. here fore mxf and mxm threads and i'm limiting it to to 2 rf threads per person and up to 3 comms. c: while like 90% of the time, i am a-okay with playing the male face in a plot/pairing, please do not stick me with the male all of the time!!! if you're going to suggest a pairing, for the luv of jesus, please suggest a plot to go along with it, even just a rough one that we can kind of brainstorm about after. ok thx byeeee
isa
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt +8
posts 7873 posts
points 414935 points
status Offline
10/16 - Give me all the things
Your pedro pascal x my rosamund pike for cute rom com? (the decoy bride, the accidental husband, sleepless in seattle, return to me)
Cat
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone pst
posts 1405 posts
points 58020 points
status Online
QUOTE (i$a. @ Oct 29 2016, 03:27 PM)
cascat oh i love both those faces! maybe a sleepless in seattle-esque plot? c:

isa
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt +8
posts 7873 posts
points 414935 points
status Offline
10/16 - Give me all the things
That sounds perfect! Would you mind starting? i$a.

Cat
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone pst
posts 1405 posts
points 58020 points
status Online
8.26 recovering from seeing seventeen irl
i'd love 3 comms but i love the faces lists so you can choose your top 3??

daveed diggs x diane guerrero - clark kent x lois lane or next door neighborhoods who highkey hate each other but also lowkey don't
idris elba x lucy liu - bruce wayne x diane prince or exes who run into each other and find out there may be a second chance for them because of them is getting divorced
michael b. jordan x arden cho - long distance relationship after having met and dated abroad but now separated
steven yeun x gina rodriguez - best friends who are living together out of convenience and oblivious to why others think it's weird
anthony ramos x gugu mbatha-raw - philip hamilton x theodosia burr modern au
riz ahmed x gugu mbatha-raw - accidental pregnancy that leads to a situational marriage proposal
luna
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone est
posts 2067 posts
points 110245 points
status Offline
cascat sure, no problem! will pm you when it's up!luna asdsdlkfjsggldf i love all of those ideas so choosing is so hard omf buuut narrowing it down i'd have to go with anthony ramos x gugu mbatha-raw for the modern day theo/philip au, daveed x diane as the neighbours who have a hate/love relationship, and idris x lucy liu as wonderbat! All of your hideas were so great tbh!!1!
isa
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt +8
posts 7873 posts
points 414935 points
status Offline
8.26 recovering from seeing seventeen irl
literally couldn't resist with all those faces. who do you want to play in each plot??
luna
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone est
posts 2067 posts
points 110245 points
status Offline
luna partial to lucy liu, anthony ramos, and daveed!! i can maybe start them when i'm done with work then tag you? unless you odn't mind staritng, in which case, please be my guest!!
isa
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt +8
posts 7873 posts
points 414935 points
status Offline
september 25 - i'm back. i probably won't be taking on very many plots, but i'll do my best.
omg steven yeun ughhhh!!! i really want something with him and diane guerrero. i'm feeling a roommate thing maybe???
abbie
pronouns she + her
age 25
timezone cst
posts 15104 posts
points 85165 points
status Online
CAN WE PICK UP THOSE PLOTS WE TALKED ABOUT AAAAGES AGO??

your riz x my jourdan dunn - angsty, starving artists, rent-inspired ex-addict x addict??

aaaand maybe (changing it up a little bit), my zayn x your chanel iman - super dysfunctional, unhealthy, cheating couple??

no worries if you're not into them anymore though!! we can think of other things!!
alex
pronouns she / her
age 23
timezone gmt
posts 2496 posts
points 10960 points
status Offline
i put a spell on u, abbie ! STEVE YEUN IS A BAAAABE
isa
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt +8
posts 7873 posts
points 414935 points
status Offline
september 25 - i'm back. i probably won't be taking on very many plots, but i'll do my best.
stop i can't even take this! i love this idea and all of the cuteness that comes with it. i totally feel like she was spoiled growing up and her parents basically offered to provide everything, but she's stubborn and wanted to make it on her own in the big city. moved out with like, practically nothing lol. and now the one bedroom and sharing this tiny space is completely out of her comfort zone, but she's determined to make it work because her pride won't have it any other way. honestly tho he wakes up too early and she just wants to be left alone while trying to take a relaxing bath in their pathetic tub and she's so tired of eating cheap chinese takeout. it'd be cute if they had a rooftop spot together too. and i am 100% for this tinder date thing.
abbie
pronouns she + her
age 25
timezone cst
posts 15104 posts
points 85165 points
status Online
i$a.: don't even worry about it - i'm glad to see u back though!! http://i.imgbox.com/aykjUdhJ.png

maybe a comm to start off zayn x chanel (presumably one of them has stayed out late and is convinced the other is fucking around on them, the other probably plays along with it and teases them and it creates a HUGE ARGUMENT)?? and rf for riz x jourdan, perhaps?? like, maybe she's just been on one of her three-day benders and left him climbing the walls and wondering if she's okay or in a ditch somewhere and when she finally shows up she's a fucking MESS and he's like ??????????/!!!?///1/1???? but he loves her so he's also like http://i.imgbox.com/5eGhIwEl.png http://i.imgbox.com/5eGhIwEl.png http://i.imgbox.com/5eGhIwEl.png

so what i'm saying is lots of arguments and stuff!! http://i.imgbox.com/pzAiL0yE.png
alex
pronouns she / her
age 23
timezone gmt
posts 2496 posts
points 10960 points
status Offline
i$a. ugh. you are perfection. u have given me ideas and i love all your faces.

firstly, lemme say that my fave crackship is gina rodriguez and oscar isaac after she blasted her love and appreciation for him all over the internet. so, i'm gonna throw that out there.

lin manuel is life and love. i am so happy you listed him. /sobs. i love riz, idris and rami too. adsjfjh. i love abrie, priyanka chopra, and gina torres. and as for your bolded girls diane guerrero, gal gadot and arden cho are my faves.

i don't normally play dudes but i saw donald glover on your face list too and am all over bromance plots. js. or maybe jaden smith lil brother plot. maybe half bro? idek. i just wanted to throw that out in the universe.

i am a sucker for cafe shop aus. i love grumpy customers and perky barista (or vice versa), or just co-workers who are like coming up with stupid ideas to make the place more popular. i love room mate aus too. maybe combine it with a road trip plot where they're back packing around south america OR hogwarts graduates who are struggling to find work/survive. loved up plots about kids or adopting dogs are my weakness too. maybe buddies who adopt or a pair who come together to take care of them? best friends becoming more are my weakness too. sooo. yeah.

gem
pronouns she, her
age 24
timezone aest
posts 16 posts
points 205 points
status Offline
HELLO I AM THE WORST AT REPLYING an i just auto yes too everything? no? ok...@[i put a spell on u, abbie !] & alex the rapper. so like i said i'm pretty much trash but since we have most of our ideas on the road i can pretty much start the threads already???? will just pm you guys the links once they're up.
isa
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt +8
posts 7873 posts
points 414935 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!