Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

fave males x the universe, trash kween ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
alias: isa
pronouns: she/her
1204 – (✿◕‿◕) i'm a mess for park jaehyung & always weak for park chanyeol. hmu to do shit. comm & rf riendly.

pm me for plots! : D

timezone: gmt +8
mature: yes
member group: buzz lightyear
6384 posts 354935 points
Oct 27 2016, 10:07 PM
28 . 10 .
XX

「 MXF & MXM PLS. COMMS & RFS. GIVE ME ALL THE THINGS. 」

hello my name is isa. i live in the gmt +8 timezone and i am //////trash////// and welp whaddyou know busyness makes me terribly inclined to do things like post! and i have muse so please help me get rid of it or smth IDK so as the title not-so-subtly suggests this is pretty much a thread for all the pretty boys i love and would love to play/play against. here fore mxf and mxm threads and i'm limiting it to to 2 rf threads per person and up to 3 comms. c:

while like 90% of the time, i am a-okay with playing the male face in a plot/pairing, please do not stick me with the male all of the time!!!

if you're going to suggest a pairing, for the luv of jesus, please suggest a plot to go along with it, even just a rough one that we can kind of brainstorm about after. ok thx byeeee <3

• daveed diggs, steven yeun, anthony ramos, lin-manuel miranda, matthew gray gubler, avan jogia, zayn malik, got7 boys, oscar isaac, sebastian stan, pedro pascal, riz ahmed, rami malek, chadwick boseman, idris elba, john boyega, diego luna, j. cole, a$ap rocky, michael b. jordan, jaden smith, song joong ki, lee jong suk – literally any of these faces pls

• check my crackship for faces that i enjoy playing against and like in general <3

• i only rp with people over 18 please and thank you okay with smut in general (ok tbh i really like smut) but i'm leaning more toward angsty things and fluffy domestic cuteness. generally very flexible?1? but if u need ideas: corporate world drama – office things, highkey a sucker for coffeeshop and apartment/roommate aus, harry potter/hogwarts aus are ALWAYS ALWAYS welcome please, travelling things (trips abroad, bumping into each other at the airport, time...traveling), strangely feeling loved-up plots about kids or adopting a dog, teacher-student things, fuckbuddies seeing each other in awkward settings, 90s romcom plots, gimme a cruel intentions plot my fucking godh, apocalyptic plots – and in that vein doomsday preppers, faaaaake dating, differing social classes, celeb plots, best friends becoming more, enemies realizing that they might not hate each other lols, historical aus, crime and mafia plots, artists helping each other out, jfc i don't even gimme all the things pls
  • 「 HMU♥ 」

1204 – (✿◕‿◕) i'm a mess for park jaehyung & always weak for park chanyeol. hmu to do shit. comm & rf riendly.

6384 posts 354935 points
    Nov 4 2016, 12:06 AM
    i put a spell on u, abbie ! STEVE YEUN IS A BAAAABE <3 oooh yes i love roommate aus and i was thinking like ok these two are just broke af and this was the cheapest place they could find in the city that is still working with a heatrr (brr winter is coming amirite) so they compromise and agree to share the apartment except there's only one bedroom and one's a morning person and the other isn't and takes too long in the bathroom??? and plus points i guess if both of them are only children who are used to being alone so just being cute and trying to figure their lives out around each other? i have no particular plot in mind except for setting up their dynamic but also maybe like...one of them getsstood up on a tinder date so they're sad so they come home and the other is just ike ok do you wanna just borrow my officemate's netflix password and platonically cuddle and...whoops blackout now we have to...talk. OR SOMETHING???? do u have any ideas bc cute ship is cute.

alex the rapper. SCREAMS i am always always always here for riz ahmed ok and i'm sorry for disappearing off of the face of the earth cri but i'm still here for riz x jourdan in the addict x ex-addict and rent-inspired roger/mimi things because pls i have wanted this for 239480 years. and omg the dysfunctional relationship of all the cheating and not cheating and just being vindictive and YES i need it all ok

so how did you want 2 start these bc like we could do comms or like rf things im aok w both?????

6384 posts 354935 points
    Nov 22 2016, 03:59 PM
    HELLO I AM THE WORST AT REPLYING an i just auto yes too everything? no? ok...

@[i put a spell on u, abbie !] & alex the rapper. so like i said i'm pretty much trash but since we have most of our ideas on the road i can pretty much start the threads already???? will just pm you guys the links once they're up. <3

gem ini there is just so much perfection to take in here, i need a moment hang on. okay so i'm a sucker for road trip plots and best friends turning into more plots and things because i like fluff and other cloche things like that. i was thinking maybe my rami to your abrie in this plot where they're two thirty-somethings at a turning point in their lives or this was liek a long-held plan for them so they decide to backpack across south america. maybe they haven't seen each other in awhile so this is like some big birthday celebration like "hey, we're both turning 30-35 this year, let's finally do that south america trip! and then ughhh fluffy adoption plots are great too. maybe idris x gal gadot or priyanka chopra as a couple wh's struggling for a kid and they take in a foster child or something???? tbh in love with the donald x jaden bro-ing it our plot as well.!!!11!?1 and i want to do something w oscar isac and gina as well man i cant choose but THESE ARE THE SITUATIONS OK.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

topic options
    Pages: (2) 1 2 
    add reply
    new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!