welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

fave males x the universe, trash kween ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
isa
25 years old
she/her
gmt +8
pm me for telegram!
mature threads? yes
2003 – (✿◕‿◕) it's my GREs in a month so i'mma be studying more than usual on top of my job. sighs. as always, lmk if you want to drop stuff.
gotham
28 . 10 .
XX

「 MXF & MXM PLS. COMMS & RFS. GIVE ME ALL THE THINGS. 」

hello my name is isa. i live in the gmt +8 timezone and i am //////trash////// and welp whaddyou know busyness makes me terribly inclined to do things like post! and i have muse so please help me get rid of it or smth IDK so as the title not-so-subtly suggests this is pretty much a thread for all the pretty boys i love and would love to play/play against. here fore mxf and mxm threads and i'm limiting it to to 2 rf threads per person and up to 3 comms. c:

while like 90% of the time, i am a-okay with playing the male face in a plot/pairing, please do not stick me with the male all of the time!!!

if you're going to suggest a pairing, for the luv of jesus, please suggest a plot to go along with it, even just a rough one that we can kind of brainstorm about after. ok thx byeeee <3

• daveed diggs, steven yeun, anthony ramos, lin-manuel miranda, matthew gray gubler, avan jogia, zayn malik, got7 boys, oscar isaac, sebastian stan, pedro pascal, riz ahmed, rami malek, chadwick boseman, idris elba, john boyega, diego luna, j. cole, a$ap rocky, michael b. jordan, jaden smith, song joong ki, lee jong suk – literally any of these faces pls

• check my crackship for faces that i enjoy playing against and like in general <3

• i only rp with people over 18 please and thank you okay with smut in general (ok tbh i really like smut) but i'm leaning more toward angsty things and fluffy domestic cuteness. generally very flexible?1? but if u need ideas: corporate world drama – office things, highkey a sucker for coffeeshop and apartment/roommate aus, harry potter/hogwarts aus are ALWAYS ALWAYS welcome please, travelling things (trips abroad, bumping into each other at the airport, time...traveling), strangely feeling loved-up plots about kids or adopting a dog, teacher-student things, fuckbuddies seeing each other in awkward settings, 90s romcom plots, gimme a cruel intentions plot my fucking godh, apocalyptic plots – and in that vein doomsday preppers, faaaaake dating, differing social classes, celeb plots, best friends becoming more, enemies realizing that they might not hate each other lols, historical aus, crime and mafia plots, artists helping each other out, jfc i don't even gimme all the things pls
  • 「 HMU♥ 」

Cas
    22 years old
    she/her
    pst
    PM/PM FOR AIM
    mature threads? ask first
    2/16 Thanks to life dropping a bomb on me, I'm going to be replying less frequently than normal! For those still waiting on replies, I'm sorry and I'm trying
    house
    Your pedro pascal x my rosamund pike for cute rom com? (the decoy bride, the accidental husband, sleepless in seattle, return to me)
    isa
    25 years old
    she/her
    gmt +8
    pm me for telegram!
    mature threads? yes
    2003 – (✿◕‿◕) it's my GREs in a month so i'mma be studying more than usual on top of my job. sighs. as always, lmk if you want to drop stuff.
    gotham
    QUOTE (i$a. @ Oct 29 2016, 03:27 PM)
    cascat oh i love both those faces! maybe a sleepless in seattle-esque plot? c:

Cas
    22 years old
    she/her
    pst
    PM/PM FOR AIM
    2/16 Thanks to life dropping a bomb on me, I'm going to be replying less frequently than normal! For those still waiting on replies, I'm sorry and I'm trying
    house
    That sounds perfect! Would you mind starting? i$a.

luna
    21 years old
    she/her
    est
    pm
    3.01 march is going to be hell so apologies for slow replies
    friends
    i'd love 3 comms but i love the faces lists so you can choose your top 3??

daveed diggs x diane guerrero - clark kent x lois lane or next door neighborhoods who highkey hate each other but also lowkey don't
    idris elba x lucy liu - bruce wayne x diane prince or exes who run into each other and find out there may be a second chance for them because of them is getting divorced
    michael b. jordan x arden cho - long distance relationship after having met and dated abroad but now separated
    steven yeun x gina rodriguez - best friends who are living together out of convenience and oblivious to why others think it's weird
    anthony ramos x gugu mbatha-raw - philip hamilton x theodosia burr modern au
    riz ahmed x gugu mbatha-raw - accidental pregnancy that leads to a situational marriage proposal
    isa
    25 years old
    she/her
    gmt +8
    pm me for telegram!
    mature threads? yes
    gotham
    cascat sure, no problem! will pm you when it's up!

luna asdsdlkfjsggldf i love all of those ideas so choosing is so hard omf buuut narrowing it down i'd have to go with anthony ramos x gugu mbatha-raw for the modern day theo/philip au, daveed x diane as the neighbours who have a hate/love relationship, and idris x lucy liu as wonderbat! All of your hideas were so great tbh!!1!

luna
    21 years old
    she/her
    est
    pm
    3.01 march is going to be hell so apologies for slow replies
    friends
    literally couldn't resist with all those faces. who do you want to play in each plot??
    isa
    25 years old
    she/her
    gmt +8
    pm me for telegram!
    mature threads? yes
    gotham
    luna partial to lucy liu, anthony ramos, and daveed!! i can maybe start them when i'm done with work then tag you? unless you odn't mind staritng, in which case, please be my guest!!
    abbie
    24 years old
    she + her
    cst
    pm
    mature threads? yes
    abbie. 24. registered nurse. diy crafting and baking maniac. lover of dogs and hater of cats. charlie hunnam's full-time sex object wifey. 12/30 - taking comms and limited rfs if my muse permits
    the oc
    omg steven yeun ughhhh!!! i really want something with him and diane guerrero. i'm feeling a roommate thing maybe???
    alex
    22 years old
    she / her
    gmt
    pm
    ⊂◉‿◉つ
    scandal
    CAN WE PICK UP THOSE PLOTS WE TALKED ABOUT AAAAGES AGO??

your riz x my jourdan dunn - angsty, starving artists, rent-inspired ex-addict x addict??

aaaand maybe (changing it up a little bit), my zayn x your chanel iman - super dysfunctional, unhealthy, cheating couple??

no worries if you're not into them anymore though!! we can think of other things!!
    isa
    25 years old
    she/her
    gmt +8
    pm me for telegram!
    mature threads? yes
    gotham
    i put a spell on u, abbie ! STEVE YEUN IS A BAAAABE <3 oooh yes i love roommate aus and i was thinking like ok these two are just broke af and this was the cheapest place they could find in the city that is still working with a heatrr (brr winter is coming amirite) so they compromise and agree to share the apartment except there's only one bedroom and one's a morning person and the other isn't and takes too long in the bathroom??? and plus points i guess if both of them are only children who are used to being alone so just being cute and trying to figure their lives out around each other? i have no particular plot in mind except for setting up their dynamic but also maybe like...one of them getsstood up on a tinder date so they're sad so they come home and the other is just ike ok do you wanna just borrow my officemate's netflix password and platonically cuddle and...whoops blackout now we have to...talk. OR SOMETHING???? do u have any ideas bc cute ship is cute.

alex the rapper. SCREAMS i am always always always here for riz ahmed ok and i'm sorry for disappearing off of the face of the earth cri but i'm still here for riz x jourdan in the addict x ex-addict and rent-inspired roger/mimi things because pls i have wanted this for 239480 years. and omg the dysfunctional relationship of all the cheating and not cheating and just being vindictive and YES i need it all ok

so how did you want 2 start these bc like we could do comms or like rf things im aok w both?????

abbie
    24 years old
    she + her
    cst
    pm
    mature threads? yes
    abbie. 24. registered nurse. diy crafting and baking maniac. lover of dogs and hater of cats. charlie hunnam's full-time sex object wifey. 12/30 - taking comms and limited rfs if my muse permits
    the oc
    stop i can't even take this! i love this idea and all of the cuteness that comes with it. i totally feel like she was spoiled growing up and her parents basically offered to provide everything, but she's stubborn and wanted to make it on her own in the big city. moved out with like, practically nothing lol. and now the one bedroom and sharing this tiny space is completely out of her comfort zone, but she's determined to make it work because her pride won't have it any other way. honestly tho he wakes up too early and she just wants to be left alone while trying to take a relaxing bath in their pathetic tub and she's so tired of eating cheap chinese takeout. it'd be cute if they had a rooftop spot together too. and i am 100% for this tinder date thing.
    alex
    22 years old
    she / her
    gmt
    pm
    ⊂◉‿◉つ
    scandal
    i$a.: don't even worry about it - i'm glad to see u back though!! http://i.imgbox.com/aykjUdhJ.png

maybe a comm to start off zayn x chanel (presumably one of them has stayed out late and is convinced the other is fucking around on them, the other probably plays along with it and teases them and it creates a HUGE ARGUMENT)?? and rf for riz x jourdan, perhaps?? like, maybe she's just been on one of her three-day benders and left him climbing the walls and wondering if she's okay or in a ditch somewhere and when she finally shows up she's a fucking MESS and he's like ??????????/!!!?///1/1???? but he loves her so he's also like http://i.imgbox.com/5eGhIwEl.png http://i.imgbox.com/5eGhIwEl.png http://i.imgbox.com/5eGhIwEl.png

so what i'm saying is lots of arguments and stuff!! http://i.imgbox.com/pzAiL0yE.png
    gem
    24 years old
    she, her
    aest
    aim
    skam
    i$a. ugh. you are perfection. u have given me ideas and i love all your faces.

firstly, lemme say that my fave crackship is gina rodriguez and oscar isaac after she blasted her love and appreciation for him all over the internet. so, i'm gonna throw that out there.

lin manuel is life and love. i am so happy you listed him. /sobs. i love riz, idris and rami too. adsjfjh. i love abrie, priyanka chopra, and gina torres. and as for your bolded girls diane guerrero, gal gadot and arden cho are my faves.

i don't normally play dudes but i saw donald glover on your face list too and am all over bromance plots. js. or maybe jaden smith lil brother plot. maybe half bro? idek. i just wanted to throw that out in the universe.

i am a sucker for cafe shop aus. i love grumpy customers and perky barista (or vice versa), or just co-workers who are like coming up with stupid ideas to make the place more popular. i love room mate aus too. maybe combine it with a road trip plot where they're back packing around south america OR hogwarts graduates who are struggling to find work/survive. loved up plots about kids or adopting dogs are my weakness too. maybe buddies who adopt or a pair who come together to take care of them? best friends becoming more are my weakness too. sooo. yeah.

isa
    25 years old
    she/her
    gmt +8
    pm me for telegram!
    mature threads? yes
    gotham
    HELLO I AM THE WORST AT REPLYING an i just auto yes too everything? no? ok...

@[i put a spell on u, abbie !] & alex the rapper. so like i said i'm pretty much trash but since we have most of our ideas on the road i can pretty much start the threads already???? will just pm you guys the links once they're up. <3

gem ini there is just so much perfection to take in here, i need a moment hang on. okay so i'm a sucker for road trip plots and best friends turning into more plots and things because i like fluff and other cloche things like that. i was thinking maybe my rami to your abrie in this plot where they're two thirty-somethings at a turning point in their lives or this was liek a long-held plan for them so they decide to backpack across south america. maybe they haven't seen each other in awhile so this is like some big birthday celebration like "hey, we're both turning 30-35 this year, let's finally do that south america trip! and then ughhh fluffy adoption plots are great too. maybe idris x gal gadot or priyanka chopra as a couple wh's struggling for a kid and they take in a foster child or something???? tbh in love with the donald x jaden bro-ing it our plot as well.!!!11!?1 and i want to do something w oscar isac and gina as well man i cant choose but THESE ARE THE SITUATIONS OK.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

topic options
    Pages: (2) 1 2 
    add reply
    new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
    aleina
    andrea
    channy
    hawk