welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

chris pine or stephen amell, tbh, mxf
tbh i've been shit so i'm gonna send out some pms and see what's what

if you play chris pine or stephen amell for me, i will play any male for you (except them). t b h.

Yes, i mean it. no, there are no real other requirements. mxf rapid fire threads, you play one of those two for me, i play a male of your choice for you. THE END. kthix

andrea
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone est
posts 12104 posts
points 127630 points
status Offline
sep 17 - i was a forgetful idiot and did not post an away thing, so i'm sorry to everyone i have/had? plots with!! i'm finally home from my overseas trip and will be getting to all the things! <3
andrea the scammer
since you give me shemar (and i'm finally writing up that starter now! x.x) i'd love to play chris pine for you? any girl? maybe in a hot mess au plot so any of these below?

'last night was supposed to be a one night stand but we drunkenly got each other’s names tattooed on each other’s ass cheeks so now its kind of hard to forget you’ au

'i don’t know who you are but we keep running into each other on the street and getting into screaming arguments over the stupidest things and i’m actually looking forward to our next meeting bc you’re annoying as hell but gdi you’re hot as fuck and its kind of fun to argue with you’ au

'you found me hanging by my fingertips from your window and i don’t want to tell you i was trying to rob you but idk how else to explain this and i don’t want to go to jail and also you’re kind of cute we should make out when i’m not clinging onto your window ledge for my life’ au [maybe where the girl is the robber? and the dude is rich?]
eve
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone pacific usa yay!
posts 796 posts
points 32890 points
status Offline
eve bless u. i like the second one a lot, but any of those definitely work for meeee. i've been slacking and need to catch up but i can start if you don't want to (it might just take me a while)
andrea
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone est
posts 12104 posts
points 127630 points
status Offline
11/14 i won't be around too much the next couple of days. personal issues going on.
i'd play chris pine for you! if you played someone for my bellamy young <3

one plot i'm itching to do is like a high power couple where woman get's kidnapped by their enemies (maybe royals or something) and she has access to a phone. well finds one. so it starts out comm and then we can thread it out? nix it if you want just a thought would love to make it bellamy.

i'm open for ANYTHING though. no triggers here.
skye
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone
posts 609 posts
points 22405 points
status Offline
diamonds in the skye -- plot sounds fine, i don't really do comms though so i don't think it'd work?
andrea
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone est
posts 12104 posts
points 127630 points
status Offline
11/14 i won't be around too much the next couple of days. personal issues going on.
no problem! do you have aim? if so mine is lovemesomeskye
skye
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone
posts 609 posts
points 22405 points
status Offline
sep 17 - i was a forgetful idiot and did not post an away thing, so i'm sorry to everyone i have/had? plots with!! i'm finally home from my overseas trip and will be getting to all the things! <3
i loved hell or high water, so i'm about chris pine now haha. i don't mind starting this one either unless you want to? it might take me some time too, and we can do the 2nd au!
eve
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone pacific usa yay!
posts 796 posts
points 32890 points
status Offline
9/22: work + going back to school = busy, busy. not dropping anything, but please be PATIENT with me!
andrea the scammer

stephen amell is so adorbs! I'd love to try to play him for you!! he's so cute as the arrow, haha. and down for something age-gappy... feel free to check out females I like HERE. I'm p open to general plots except incest, rape, and ultraviolence.

throwing out there for a second plot: would you be interested in playing paul bettany for me? (ik he's an obscure face so I get it if not >.< )
Edna
pronouns She/Her
age 20s
timezone EST
posts 2245 posts
points 16690 points
status Offline
edna mode

i'm not super super into any of the girls on your list (except minka kelly and rachel mcadams, but that doesn't work for something kind of age-gap-y) but if you're into models maybe akii lanier, or jena goldsack?

I can def play paul for you, depends who you want to play him against though? fair warn: i'm not super into marvel so if you're looking for that kind of plot i might not be the one for it.
andrea
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone est
posts 12104 posts
points 127630 points
status Offline
9/22: work + going back to school = busy, busy. not dropping anything, but please be PATIENT with me!
andrea the scammer

Def give me a few names that you would like! Or if you want to go with the names we have in common I'm okay with a diff plot.

And no marvel lol, just real life.
Edna
pronouns She/Her
age 20s
timezone EST
posts 2245 posts
points 16690 points
status Offline
edna mode -- maybe alicia vikander?? Or Kristen Bell?
andrea
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone est
posts 12104 posts
points 127630 points
status Offline
andrea the scammer

K.bell all the way! Lmk what direction you want to go plot wise. Again I'm p flexible!
Edna
pronouns She/Her
age 20s
timezone EST
posts 2245 posts
points 16690 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!