welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

my flower 🦄, mxm & fxf comms

zaf

zaf     20 years old     she / hers
pm for skype
ist
tlc
21343 posts
745150 points
currently Offline
Nov 4 2016, 11:22 AM         Quote        

• lorelei •

i cant believe im putting up a request after 5729201 yrs....be easy on me

anyway i want comms!!! which can always ease into rfs ofc but yeah :) i'm looking for mxm and fxf but...i might be persuaded to do mxf if the pairing's rly great lmao. 2 comms per person pls and i prefer using kpop / non kpop poc - whether it's from hollywood, eastern cinema, south asian cinema, models etc etc and they dont need to be a face im familiar with, lmao, everything goes :"D

i do not rp / feel comfortable rping themes of rape, incest, terminal illness, pregnancy plots and abuse. i also don't rp with anyone under the age of 18 - whether it's the rper, playby or character aaaand as for faces, i'm not the biggest fan of ikon, big bang, 2ne1, bts (kinda.....i don't mind them in bts x non bts pairings!! don't hate me lmao), block b, vixx (minus hakyeon), justin bieber, the jenners, scarlett johansson, vanessa hudgens, taylor swift, shailene woodley, jennifer lawrence, louis tomlinson and liam payne!

let me know how many comms you're looking for, what pairings and what faces / plots to avoid <3 <3

last sem of uni so expect some kind of inactivity xo
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     rape, abuse, incest, mental health fetishisation, anything involving crime (only bc idk how to rp that), jailbait-y plots, young women / significantly older men
yes to 18+ threads

melissa

melissa     25 years old     she / her
discord + pm
central
hanson
25641 posts
856945 points
currently Offline
Nov 4 2016, 11:39 AM         Quote        
1 mxm comm pls! our triggers are the same pretty much and there's no faces you need to avoid.
AUGUST 30th - literally the sleepiest 99% of the time but also here for some new comms so hit me up.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     if i feel uncomfortable with anything i'll let you know
yes to 18+ threads

cam

years old    
0 posts
Nov 4 2016, 12:17 PM         Quote        
2 m/m with svt faces maybe? :--) only triggers are pregnancy/kids. tysm xx
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
to 18+ threads

marie ♡

marie     20 years old     she/her
discord
gmt+2
boyz ii men
3766 posts
61980 points
currently Offline
Nov 4 2016, 12:39 PM         Quote        
two mxm comms pls? i don't have any trigger and no preference for faces.
19/4; i had a hard time trying to find my muse and will to rp but i can say that i finally got it back.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none
yes to 18+ threads

zaf

pm for skype
ist
tlc
21343 posts
745150 points
currently Offline
Nov 4 2016, 09:33 PM         Quote        
melissa cam itsjeonmarie tagged u in the things!!! <3
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     rape, abuse, incest, mental health fetishisation, anything involving crime (only bc idk how to rp that), jailbait-y plots, young women / significantly older men
yes to 18+ threads

alex tveit

alex     21 years old     she/her
pm / ask for discord
gmt +10
boyz ii men
4228 posts
24465 points
currently Offline
Nov 4 2016, 09:46 PM         Quote        
1 mxm and 1 fxf? we have the same no-go faces and i'm not fussed with playbys and plots!!
may 18 thank you for being patient with me!! i still have a few assignments to finish but after the next two weeks, it'll be back to regular posting.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     played out non-con, incest, animal abuse
yes to 18+ threads

zaf

pm for skype
ist
tlc
21343 posts
745150 points
currently Offline
Nov 4 2016, 09:53 PM         Quote        
alex tveit tagged u in them <3
yes to 18+ threads

ana quinn?!

ana     23 years old     they/them
jimbeesleyss
cst
boyz ii men
4487 posts
26365 points
currently Offline
Nov 28 2016, 11:41 PM         Quote        
2 mxm and just no eating disorder related things and our no faces are the same
5/18 - i've been kind of down in the dumps and not feeling well at all both physically and emotionally and so i'll be dropping quite a few threads/plots. i will also be scrapping a few requests as well. i'm very sorry to anyone i have/had plots with.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     anything related to eating disorders!!!!
yes to 18+ threads

lena tuan ♡

lena     22 years old     she/her
pm for stuff
gmt
mya
48 posts
2455 points
currently Offline
Dec 3 2016, 08:46 PM         Quote        

2 mxm pls, all kpop faces are a+ & i have no triggers

// i'm only rly in the mood for kpop & boy bands faces lately with a few exceptions so gimme all the stuff //
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!