welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

my flower 🦄, mxm & fxf comms
zaf
20 years old
she / hers
ist
pm for skype
mature threads? yes
last sem of uni so expect some kind of inactivity xo
the oc

• lorelei •

i cant believe im putting up a request after 5729201 yrs....be easy on me

anyway i want comms!!! which can always ease into rfs ofc but yeah :) i'm looking for mxm and fxf but...i might be persuaded to do mxf if the pairing's rly great lmao. 2 comms per person pls and i prefer using kpop / non kpop poc - whether it's from hollywood, eastern cinema, south asian cinema, models etc etc and they dont need to be a face im familiar with, lmao, everything goes :"D

i do not rp / feel comfortable rping themes of rape, incest, terminal illness, pregnancy plots and abuse. i also don't rp with anyone under the age of 18 - whether it's the rper, playby or character aaaand as for faces, i'm not the biggest fan of ikon, big bang, 2ne1, bts (kinda.....i don't mind them in bts x non bts pairings!! don't hate me lmao), block b, vixx (minus hakyeon), justin bieber, the jenners, scarlett johansson, vanessa hudgens, taylor swift, shailene woodley, jennifer lawrence, louis tomlinson and liam payne!

let me know how many comms you're looking for, what pairings and what faces / plots to avoid <3 <3

melissa
25 years old
she / her
central
discord / aim
mature threads? yes
JAN 31st - still horrible at focusing. who's surprised?
how to get away with murder
1 mxm comm pls! our triggers are the same pretty much and there's no faces you need to avoid.
Cam
26 years old
they/them
CST
ask for discord
mature threads? yes
JAN11 — i may be coming back. my mental health went to shit back in november and ironically my mental health is back to shit, but i miss this place. so, needless to say, i'm dropping all my old stuff, but i'll probably start out slow, and probably just comms.
house
2 m/m with svt faces maybe? :--) only triggers are pregnancy/kids. tysm xx
marie
20 years old
she/her
gmt+2
aim - cutie.sk
mature threads? yes
4/11; finally back here.
gotham
two mxm comms pls? i don't have any trigger and no preference for faces.
zaf
20 years old
she / hers
ist
pm for skype
mature threads? yes
the oc
melissa cam itsjeonmarie tagged u in the things!!! <3
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
march 16 i know i keep disappearing and i don't really have a good enough excuse, besides work and uni taking up the bulk of my time. i'm sorry in advance and i'll try my best to reply promptly!
friends
1 mxm and 1 fxf? we have the same no-go faces and i'm not fussed with playbys and plots!!
zaf
20 years old
she / hers
ist
pm for skype
mature threads? yes
the oc
alex tveit tagged u in them <3
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
1/16 - i am very sorry for going AWOL but i am currently in the hospital and am very bored so please give me things,
gotham
2 mxm and just no eating disorder related things and our no faces are the same
lena
22 years old
she/her
gmt
pm for stuff
mature threads? yes
// i'm only rly in the mood for kpop & boy bands faces lately with a few exceptions so gimme all the stuff //
skam

2 mxm pls, all kpop faces are a+ & i have no triggers

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk