welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: lynn

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

take my hand through the flames, fandom trash. indulge me. pls.
channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
[ feb. 15] slowing down a little with work and finding myself another job, but i am still here. replies will be slow, but i promise i will get to everything! let me know if you want to drop anything! because i'm not dropping anything.
the oc
HEATHENS
hey, it's channy. i'm pretty much decided to cave in and make a fandom request. there are so many that i possible want to do. i didn't know i had so many until now. if you have any questions about certain ones, just let me know. i'll be able to help you out. i'm only plotting with others of age: 18+ obviously. i prefer rfs (or threads) over comms and i'm up for any type of au tbh. i will play the guy for you, but please don't stick with the guy all the time please? i would appreciate it. bolded are my favorite ships. you don't have to do the bolded just because they are bolded. lol you can choose whatever you want. i'm gonna keep it 2 ships per person. i don't want to be overwhelm. also, what is striked out means they are threads already. if a plot falls through, i will reopen that ship. so happy fandom plotting.

mcu/marvel

× bucky barnes x natasha romanoff
×clint barton x natasha romanoff
× bucky barnes x steve rogers
× tony stark x pepper potts
× tony stark x steve rogers
× wanda maximoff x natasha romanoff
× pietro maximoff x anyone tbh
× wade wilson x vannesa carlysle
× james howlett (logan) x jean grey
× peter parker x mj watson
× peter parker x gwen stacy
× matt murdock x claire temple
× matt murdock x karen page
× matt murdock x elektra natchios
× jessica jones x trish walker
× luke cage x jessica jones
× luke cage x claire temple
× frank castle x karen page

dc (movieverse/tv (gotham))

× bruce wayne x diana prince
× clark kent x lois lane
× jim gordon x barbara kean
× barbara kean x tabitha galavan
× edward ngyma x kristen kringle
× bruce wayne x clark kent
× clark kent x diana prince
× floyd lawton x harley quinn
× rick flag x june moone
x the joker x harley quinn
× harley quinn x digger harkness

harry potter

× james potter x lily evans-potter
x severus snape x lily evans-potter
× ron weasley x hermione granger
× harry potter x hermione granger
× newt scamander x tina goldstein
× newt scamander x leta lestrange
× jacob kowalski x queenie goldstein

pretty little liars

x alison dilaurentis x emily fields
×aria montgomery x jason dilaurentis
× spencer hastings x caleb rivers
× caleb rivers x hanna marin
× spencer hastings x aria montgomery
× emily fields x hanna marin

the walking dead

× rick grimes x michonne
× glenn rhee x maggie greene/rhee
× daryl dixon x rick grimes
× shane walsh x lori grimes
× carol peletier x daryl dixon
x sasha williams x abraham ford
x negan x maggie greene/rhee
x negan x anyone tbh

misc.

x wes gibbins x laurel castillo (htgawm)
x michaela pratt x asher millstone (htgawm)
x connor walsh x oliver hampton (htgawm)
x lisbeth salander x mikael blomkvist (tgwtdt 2011)
x piper chapman x alex vause (oitnb)
x piper chapman x stella carlin (oitnb)
x marisol "flaca" gonzales x maritza ramos (oitnb)
x daya diaz x john bennett (oitnb)
x fiona gallagher x jimmy lishman (shameless)
x ian gallagher x mickey milkovich (shameless)
x veronica fisher x kevin ball (shameless)
x sookie stackhouse x eric northman (true blood)
x jessica hamby x hoyt fortenberry (true blood)
x ryan stackhouse x tara thorton (true blood)
x shane mccutcheon x carmen de la pica morales (the l word)
x alice pieszecki x dana fairbanks (the l word)
x bette porter x tina kennard (the l word)
x alice pieszecki x tasha williams (the l word)

© WENDY
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes
26/01 - working to get caught up on posts i promise! check out my new request in the mean time :-) p.s. all the love in the world to ames for my av xoxo
how to get away with murder
HELLO it's me i'm so sorry (not really)

my aria x your jason - plot depends if you're completely caught up with pll tbh c:

my kev x your veronica - i love these two so much i'm up for anything tbh ;-;
channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
[ feb. 15] slowing down a little with work and finding myself another job, but i am still here. replies will be slow, but i promise i will get to everything! let me know if you want to drop anything! because i'm not dropping anything.
the oc
becca gilmore,
    bless your damn heart. you gave me what i wanted right off the bat. lol and i know you're not sorry cause i'm not either lol. so anyways.

yes, i am totally caught up with pll. and i'm like in love with jason, even with him coming back to rosewood. ha. anyways. we can go any way with these two. i'm thinking maybe she decided not to marry ezra and went with her feelings for jason and decided she wanted to make something work with the two of them???

kev and vee. omfg. i love them so. #relationshipgoals. anyways, like you said, we can do whatever with them tbqh. i really don't know where to go with them because anything is pretty much possible.
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes
26/01 - working to get caught up on posts i promise! check out my new request in the mean time :-) p.s. all the love in the world to ames for my av xoxo
a channy brown christmas

jason x aria - UGH i was so happy when he came back i'm not gonna lie. i was thinking that maybe in the aftermath of ezra finding nicole he decides to stay with her and she's understandably heartbroken but jason's there for her and she kind of realises that he always has been?? and it's just adorable

kev x vee - best part about shameless. maybe we can do something to do with their thrupple situation with svetlana (i don't really like it ;-;)??? like maybe he's still pissed about the fact that lana adopted his kids and he just feels like he's being pushed out to the point in which he's like it's me or her???
channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
the oc
becca gilmore,
    i'm totally in love with the idea of that cause i forgot about that. i actually like the idea that he did find nicole but of course, it didn't go as planned, but yes, i love that and i love them and this is going to be gross. i know it lol

yasssssss. i actually kind of like the three way marriage, but i can be a little over the top. lol but yes, i want this. i want anger and them arguing about this whole thing about lana adopting their kids. vee doesn't see anything wrong with it, but of course, there's something wrong with it.
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes

aria x jason - yay perfect c:

kev x vee - honestly i didn't mind it until last night's episode and now i'm a bit like 'ehhhhh' all over again lol. but yes that sounds perfect and i just think she'll be able to tell it's serious bc usually he's a very laid back guy but he's getting very angry about the situation??

channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
the oc
becca gilmore,
    aria x jason, perf. - i can start this one if you want.

i totally haven't caught up with shameless tbh. i'm waiting for mom to come home to watch it lol but i'm totally done with doing this plot though. obviously. lol
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes
i'm so excited for these already s.o.s ;-; that's perfect!! i'll get the kev x vee thread up <3
isa
25 years old
she/her
gmt +8
pm me!
mature threads? yes
17/02 – out all weekend for work (⊙︿⊙✿)
scandal
WELPPPPPPP fandom requests are my absolute WEAKNESS.

how are you feeling :

my matt murdock to your elektra natchios<br>
my laurel castillo to your wes gibbins?
channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
the oc
i$a. , hi http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png
    i'm definitely about the two of those ships. so what are you thinking about going with them?
BEE
24 years old
SHE / HER
GMT
londonspyxo < aim
mature threads? yes
[01/22] starting all over again! if you desperately want to keep a pair let me know but otherwise give me new things!
house
your severus x my lily? [otp!!!]
liz
28 years old
she/her
eastern
weareasanocean@gmail.com
mature threads? yes
[2/09] lots of life things going on so things will be slow.
friends
a channy brown christmas omg my tony stark x your steve rogers??? =D mayb? pls?
channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
the oc
a bee is not just for christmas,
    so i would say yes for sure on this. did you have any idea on what you wanted to do for a plot???

feliz navidad! ,
    i love you long time for this. lol so did you have a thought on what you wanted to do with this ship? anything from civil war or anything after or just want to do any kind of au with them?? let me know!
ri
21 years old
she/her
manila standard time (gmt +8)
rirulestheuniverse (telegram)
mature threads? yes
hi i'm ri, hit me up on telegram if you want to talk about plots and cri

FEBRUARY 01: i'm looking at what might be the most stressful week of my life so comms and one liners appreciated!
gotham
hi, your harry potter and my hermione granger? please please?
channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
the oc
how ri stole christmas.,

so what are you thinking about as a plot with these two kiddies????
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
andrea
channy
hawk
lay