welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !

add reply
new poll

solid wall of sound ✌🏽, little things – comms & 1-liners
Dec 4 2016, 01:24 AM
sic transit gloria mundi
1) i'm sorry this is super simple also ignore the latin above, i'm just being pretentious~ luv me

2) okay so let's move on:

i'll be honest: i'm not entirely sure where to put this since it's not exactly an MYOA i'm looking for. but here's the deal, people who have plotted with me before know that despite my claiming rf, i'm prone to writing at length (i get really excited, i'm kinda really sorr) but right now i'm looking for quick moving threads. i'm really in the mood for one-three liner threads and comms that aren't exactly myoas. i'm looking for plot-driven super quickfire things that give like richer...conversation i guess (i have trouble just ~shooting the breeze when it comes to writing comms, i'm sorry) and i think i work better when i have more background to move with. so generally, what i want is quickfire 1x1 stuff that involves more character development and plotting idk. we can do longer threads later on if we're both interested but for now, dis what i want! 8D

as far as faces are concerned, you can check out my crackship here while lengthy, this is by no means an extensive list and i'm very open to suggestions! i suppose an easier list to list would be my no faces which consist mainly of the following: taylor swift, 5SOS boys, miley cyrus, any of the kardashian-jenner crew, gigi and bella hadid, any of the 100 cast, supernatural faces, benedict cumberbatch, shailene woodley, the cast of the vampire diaries, the cast of PLL (except shay mitchell), karlie kloss, bella thorne, hailey baldwin, dove cameron, julianne hough, most youtubers, josh hutcherson, colton haynes, shawn mendes, etc. i'm open to most suggestions, though, and if there's a face that isn't on my crackship that you'd like to use, please suggest away. i'm fond of poc faces as well so yes! (oh, addendum, it was the vsfs fashion show so i'm feeling poc vs models pls)

plots i'm interested in: mostly real life situations and they can be as extreme as possible. my main triggers are rape, nonconsensual anything, abuse, incest (although step-relationships, and in-laws can be discussed – blood relationships are a straight up NO, however) and self-harm. that aside, i can go angsty and i can go fluffy! very interested in real life things right now and perhaps exploring some historical moments as well (it goes without saying, however, that we'll be doing 1-liners for historical plots because lol cellphones in the 1800s wowowowow). but like forbidden relationships, married fluff, affairs, holiday plots, celebrity things, university things, etc. there's so much abt real life to explore so yas!!! let's do thisss.

so if you're interested, please post with a pairing with faces (i'm own for mxf, fxf, & mxm in no particular order – most of the time i play the guy in a mxf ship but i'd appreciate if you played a dude for me also?) although, i'll be lenient with the faces. if you have no preference for a face for me to use, that's absolutely fine, a plot (i can't stress this enough, even a very rough plot that i can work with although detail and brainstorming is always welcome), your restrictions – this means things to avoid, triggers, faces you don't like etc, and type and number of threads! i'm currently accepting a max of three threads per person! c:

3) i'm sorry. i have no aim. i do have skype though so pm me if you'd like to contact me there and plot but i'm rarely ever on so gimve me a heads up! i'm very responsive to pms though!

okay, i'm finished with this very long post requesting very short threads. pls post things and i'll get back to you asap. THIS HAS BEEN A MERRY CHRISTMAS DISPATCH FROM YOURS TRULY ��

© wyatt
player update
16/01 – hi! apologies to everyone to whom i owe starters/ replies.i ll try to be as active as possible but work is kicking my ass. not up for dropping naything rn but please let me know via pm if there's anything you're not feeling anymore. thanks baes. ✨
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt +8
mature: yes
isa792 posts // 24835 points
i$a.herbal tea // Offline
Dec 4 2016, 01:38 AM
ok, give me all the mxf because i'm trash - - also give me 6 comms, 3 switches?? I KNOW THIS IS MORE THAN THREE BUT I DON'T CARE because i know you love me, give me everything but i wanna use tom holland x whoever in a university plot? because i love him? please? as for faces i like yno if you wanna give me taron egerton, daniel sharman, jamie bower and that's like handing me kryptonite basically?? like give me all the fluff and smut and i'll give you all the feelings? let's do this shit?
player update
hi i'm ri, hit me up on telegram if you want to talk about plots and cri
JANUARY 12: it's birthday week AND i have exams next week! i'm turning twenty-one on the eighteenth and i will be out a lot + exams so my replies aren't going to be timely. oops. sorry! i'll be back to my regular programming by the 21st, i feel. c:
timezone: manila standard time (gmt +8)
ri3324 posts // 53765 points
king riri.peppermint hot chocolate // Offline
Dec 4 2016, 01:43 AM
i$a.,
    alright, i'm here now. so this is what i want.... :D (well, it comes from my plot dumb aka plots from tumblr. lol)

your sebastian stan x my rihanna, really, really want a plot where MUSE A is a naive, sweet, romantic, whimsical little thing with a whole lot of optimism and sunshine in their veins and MUSE B is the complete opposite; a total player who has someone new in their bed every weekend and hates responsibilities and just spends a lot of their time fucking around. somehow these two have been friends for a while, despite their differing personalities, and one day MUSE A ends up having to move out of their apartment due to a fire or an infestation or something and MUSE B is the one who offers to put them up for the time being. it’s all well and good except MUSE Ahas terrible nightmares constantly and one night MUSE B is sick and tired of it (and deep down a little concerned) so gets into bed with MUSE A until they stop crying and shaking and fall asleep in MUSE B’s arms instead. cue awkward muses sleeping in the same bed every night and it actually helping MUSE A a lot with the nightmares, and lots of cuddling and feelings ensue. MUSE B, being the player they are, are terrified of the idea of liking someone but MUSE A is pretty much already head over heels and ANGST!! or however you want to spin this tbh.

your shay mitchell x my avan jogia, you know what i really want? best friends to lovers otp. i want it to be a slow burn, where MUSE A and MUSE B are joint by the hip and everyone asks if they’re a couple but they both just deny it and one day, a stranger stops them in the street and asks MUSE A if they’re in love with MUSE B and ofc he/she says no but afterwards, MUSE A can’t help but start noticing all the little things about MUSE B, from the way he/she styles their hair to the way he/she takes their tea in the morning and it isn’t long before MUSE A begins pining for MUSE B, silently wondering what it’d be like to actually be with MUSE B bc they’ve been best friends for years, ever since MUSE A accidentally knocked over a precious vase that belonged to MUSE B’s mother, smashing it to tiny almost non exisent fragments. i want the small subtle touches, longing gazes from MUSE A and MUSE B looking at MUSE A when he/she isn’t looking – bc maybe, jUST MAYBE MUSE B feels the same but it’s a never ending circle of sneaky glances and secret compliments and hugs that last longer than they should and now i’m crying gIVE THIS TO ME.

your im jin ah, x my lisa manoban, mm ok, i want FXF plot with two best friends who have known each other for ~insert whatever time frame here~ and one of them, MUSE A is comfortable in their sexuality, like def knows they’re bi/gay/whatever. obviously MUSE B knows this and supports it because best friends and all, but then MUSE B starts feeling differently like ‘oh, maybe /i/ could be attracted to the same gender too, hm this is new’ and tells MUSE A about it. MUSE A is supportive of their friend and wants to help them so like idk takes them out to get drunk and hook up w someone or something like that, who knows, anyways it doesn’t end up working and MUSE A is sad for MUSE B because they couldn’t help them but then MUSE B in a drunken (or perhaps not) state is like “well, you could kiss me” and MUSE A is just like………. “if that’s what you want” and just, eshdfjgdsfla. go wherever from there but just, angst of MUSE B trying to figure out who they are and MUSE A realising ‘oh shit, i think i might be falling in love with my best friend now what’ and ahah dshfbszd i need it bye

if you want to do anything else or want to switch up a thread or whatever, just let me know!
player update
[ jan 17.] doing a little bit better with the muse, playing catch up / caught up. check out new requests and what not!
timezone: PST
channy 9650 posts // 81905 points
channy.peppermint mocha // Offline
Dec 4 2016, 03:58 AM
i$a.

hiii. two one liners please, mxf.

your alex libby x my kelly gale (just noticed she has gifs im sobbing): ok but i read your crackship and i saw haunted houses and im like..... pls??? like one of them is obsessed with horror movies and supernatural shit and forces the other one to explore a haunted house with them (mb even with like a ~~~sleepover) and we'll go from there??

my michiel huisman x your shay mitchell: aaah maybe backpacker x backpacker??? they're in the middle of nowhere in [insert country here] and end up meeting at this cheap ass motel or cabin place or w/e and start hanging out and yeah

i have the same triggers/restriction as you do so we should be fine http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
player update
january 18. due to some stuff going on in my personal life (nothing bad!!!), i'm taking a lil breather from cosl until this weekend! any replies/starters will be posted then. love y'all ♡
timezone: cet
sara4744 posts // 18750 points
sara waldorfpeppermint hot chocolate // Offline
Dec 4 2016, 11:47 PM
okay i typically like mxf ships, anyone listed in my profile or my crackship is a-ok but like seriously i am not picky. i really only have one no go face and that is chris colfer. as far as girls i am always feeling like playing they are perrie edwards, selena gomez, barbara palvin, magdalena zalejska, most models, etc etc. guys i like to play are typically models. as far as plots, i love anything forbidden (age gaps, affairs, etc). i really like nanny x father, babysitter x dad, best friend x best friend's dad, student x teacher, affairs with married man x his best friend who his wife hates, etc. my only trigger is cancer. and i want as many comms as you want to give me.
player update
january 16th: i should be able to get mostly caught up tomorrow (hopefully). i am finally getting adjusted to my new job and am working less at my other one so i won't be as drained as i have been. still prefer comms and one liners at the moment though.
pronouns: she / her
timezone: central
cassie21418 posts // 45750 points
i'm cassie fucking fitchcaramel apple spice // Online
Dec 5 2016, 12:50 AM
yas i'm so lucky this got so much traction!!! thanks you guys! and dw abot starting, this is sorta like a myoa for me in that's just short and sweet, i gotall of u dont worry baes. <3

how ri stole christmas.
    omf im only giving u 3 more bc ilu????? but ya ok okay how are you feeling
    1) your tom holland x my zendaya – university plot where my girl is the tutoring student of your guy and they get ot know each other despite being from ocmpletely different groups and stuff?
    2) my taron egerton x your emma watson – bad boy x good girl experienced x inexprienced type of smut? we could do one-liners for this and kind of go from a comm???
    3) my daniel sharman x emma stone – tinder date type of thing where they're just about to meet up/getting to know each other?
    4) my dylan o'brien x my emma roberts – i kind of like the idea of the two of them being in arranged political marriage but never actually formally met before? so he gets her number and hits her up??
    5) my phoebe tonkin x your sebastian stan – friends who have a running bet with each other and the best turns kind of suggestive lol idk??
    6) my sophie turner x your zayn malik – best friends who have feelings for each other and pretty have felt this eay for ahwile now but sort of like in a slow burn kind of way??

pls get back to me if these r ok though????

a channy brown christmas
    since you didn't indicate anything, i'll pretty much assume that these are 1-liners?
    1) omf rihanna and sebstan are just a perfect couple all aorund. yes absolutely let's do this pls. i kind of like the idea of playing muse b and still being a player and he has growing feelings for her but hates being that level of vulnerable with anyone so he still brings girls home and sleeps around miuch t her dismay and just yass angst
    2) okay yes i'd liek to be muse a and just slow burn relationships are my crack ok lets do this pls.
    3) and yes to this as well!!! like i have literally no qualms about anything. i could maybe be muse a for this one if that's okay???
sara underwood
    bless u soul these plots are magnificent.
    1) ok kelly gale is a babe and neither she nor alex have enuf gifs. im just freaking tf out that you want these two because they're so lovely sobs. but i justy es haunted house and my boy trying to goad her into going i just ok.
    2) OMG YESSSSS. i love backpacker plots!!!!!! and they just tour together and idk they have to deal with them parting eventually. i'll start this mb after they've been in the same city for awhile???
cassie claus
    oh god forbidden plots are my crack ok. how are you feeling–
    1) my ryan reynolds x your selena gomez – daddy x nanny where my character is having an affair with your selena and they've just nearly gotten caught so now they're wondering if they should continue???
    2) my childish gambino x your barbara palvin – oooh i've never played with daddy/lg dynamics so do you think we could try that? i saw this in your plots and i was like huh ok let's do this.
    3) my freya mavor x your rj king – exes who run who accidentally got married in vegas whoops thx tequila! lemme know!!!

i'll send all of you pms with the links asap ok? <3 lmk if you want anything changed???
player update
16/01 – hi! apologies to everyone to whom i owe starters/ replies.i ll try to be as active as possible but work is kicking my ass. not up for dropping naything rn but please let me know via pm if there's anything you're not feeling anymore. thanks baes. ✨
Dec 5 2016, 01:09 AM
i$a.,
    that is totally what i meant lol i'm terrible. but yes, one-liners pls.

sebstan and rihanna, yes pls. i want them to be all angsty. she would totally be pissed at the thought of him still bringing girls home. just to make it worse while she's on the couch/bed/whatever and what not and having to hear it. which would totally gross her out. it probably causes an argument and what not. all of it pls. c:

shay and avan, i really don't have much to say about this but yes pls. bring it on. c: and yes, muse a for your char is totally fine.

im jin and lisa, you can be muse a. that's totally fine with me.

just lemme know what you want to start and i'll start the other/s.
player update
[ jan 17.] doing a little bit better with the muse, playing catch up / caught up. check out new requests and what not!
timezone: PST
channy 9650 posts // 81905 points
channy.peppermint mocha // Offline
Dec 5 2016, 04:29 AM
ok, this will be really short because i only wanna do one thread per person since i'm jumping back in and everything, buttttttt my chris pine x your candice swanepoel. what if it was a king having an affair with one of the queen's ladies-in-waiting? if that doesn't float your boat, lmk!

player update
8/12 - yeah, i know, i haven't replied to anything. things have just been crummy on my end. i'll get to responding to your stuff eventually
pronouns: he
timezone: central
chris72 posts // 775 points
chris sits on a throne of liescaramel macchiato // Offline
Dec 5 2016, 04:36 AM
it's chris(toff)!!! hi booo! nah i love that tbh!!! and one thread is fine tbh. i'll pm you when it's up c:
player update
Dec 5 2016, 09:26 PM
okay i'm dead this took to long sorry ugh pabili starbucks pls have mercy on my not caffeinated soul

1) i'm all for the tom x zendaya one!!! i'm also thinking that he's scathingly sarcastic, incredibly rude and ridiculously sexual so there's that please love him he looks like an angel but i'm turning him into satan??? witty banter and just sexual tension??? like pls???

2) okay but would you be totally opposed to taylor hill x taron egerton because then we sorta have an age gap on top of the good girl x bad boy / experienced x inexperience thing and it'll be g r e a t? also because we can totally angst that up because there's so much shit going on and we're all suckers for drama anyway? MAAAAYBE he's like her brother's friend on top of it all? (i'm aware this is a clusterfuck of drama - the more the merrier right?)

3) do you wanna do the tinder plot for my tom felton and your emma watson instead because that sounds pretty solid for them? maybe like they go to the same coffee shop and bam tinder matched there? and maybe like they've wanted to talk to each other for the longest fucking time but LOL okay it only happened through the magic of tinder?

4) emma roberts and dylan o'babe sounds super cute! she's totally going to be weirded out af at first but yno they'll totally start shit talking about their families in no time at all?

5) you cool with this being your dan sharman and my phoebe tonkin instead? c: oh do you know love me if you dare? maybe something like that but without like...the...thing. but instead of like pranks, sexual favors? lmao

6) ZAYN AND SOPHIE GOD BLESS YOU THIS IS PERFECT he's probably totally in denial but he also gets super pissy when she dates other guys? also incredibly petty? but yno they totally finish each other's sentences and are super good together when they're not being idiots about their feelings? comms dis shit pls because it sounds funny?

player update
hi i'm ri, hit me up on telegram if you want to talk about plots and cri
JANUARY 12: it's birthday week AND i have exams next week! i'm turning twenty-one on the eighteenth and i will be out a lot + exams so my replies aren't going to be timely. oops. sorry! i'll be back to my regular programming by the 21st, i feel. c:
timezone: manila standard time (gmt +8)
ri3324 posts // 53765 points
king riri.peppermint hot chocolate // Offline
Dec 9 2016, 10:51 AM
Hey I$a. I'm trash for angst and here I am. 2 rf maybe, one liners? m/f or whatevs. I'm totally game to play guys or gals, whichever your preference.

one; typical old age. rich ass fam with two spoiled daughters (poss victoria secret angels cos that's literally what I picture all of them as). And a gardener hot stuff that is the son of the gardener that worked there forever.. Love/interest/angst develops between the two. Man could even be paid off if the family knows, prolly the younger girl snitching, or the fam is like we will fire your dad if you even think about it. Filled with longing looks and angst. Totally loose if you have addons!

two; I'm all for the big brother's best friend plots. The forbidden fruit esque. Protective big bro, little sister who has probs been crushing forever, hook ups afraid of serious commitment. I'm really bad at explaining, but just to spark off? Been dying to use jasmine sanders.
player update
Kinda sick. But here. Always looking for plots <3
timezone: EST
riis497 posts // 27455 points
riises piecescoffee // Offline
Dec 12 2016, 01:11 AM
how ri stole christmas. I WILL PM YOU.

riises pieces oooh yes, i love both those plots tbh!!! what if we switch off maybe as far as faces go? for the first one, i was thinking my ming xi or kang seung hyun to your brendon urie or francisco lachowski. vasttyl different faces, ik but they could both work! but up to youuu tbh and oh ogd i am absolutely a sucker for that trope tbh!!! like would this be the first time that they hook up or it's already something that happens reagulary? i'm down for either tbh! maybe my sam way, dudley o'shaughnessy, or sacha m;baye to your jasmine sanders? c: lemme know!!!
player update
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay