welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

i want to runaway, indigo's mess
indigo
22 years old
she / her
est
ohnoindigo @ telegram
mature threads? no
(╯°□°)╯彡 [my emotions!] 01.20 museless af for obvious reasons. i'll reply when i've vanquished this curse cast upon me by the great pumpkin.
house
hello, i'm indigo. i've been rping for... twelve years? i love world building and actually plotting things and developing characters so if making headcanons or having a vague plan of where we're going with things crashes your vibe i might not be the best of partners bc i'm a detail-oriented nut who is fond of long-term plots.

terms + conditions

disclaimer: i only post with people over eighteen! my preferred types of ships are mxf and fxf (including nb and trans!). i play both men and women and we can double up on ships so fair's fair? if you want to play the dude and don't feel like going for two then i don't mind, i just don't want anyone feeling stuck with ratios! i usually play twenty-five and older, but if the plot is interesting or it's a family plot with a younger sibling i might be interested! characters of color are rad btw.

i do not write smut. mention of rape as a past event without great detail is fine, but i don't write it. i'm not comfortable with incest and certain types of age gaps (ex. if one character is a student/in a submissive position) either.

i have to be honest - i get bored with real life if there isn't some sort of drama happening, so angst is always a plus. i like fluff too, to break up drama and stuff, but i can't do pure fluff either because i lose interest. i'm flexible though, i want to post things my partner's interested in so please be sure to give me any and all of your ideas if we do something together!

faces

ladies

aja naomi king, antonia thomas, candice patton, chloe bennet, christian serratos, deepika padukone, diane gurrero, dichen lachman, elodie yung, emeraude tobia, emily browning, gemma chan, gugu mbatha-raw, hannah simone, herizen guardiola, ivana baquero, jamie chung, jessica chastain, jessica parker kennedy, karla souza, katheryn winnick, kelsey chow, kiersey clemons, lana condor, lupita nyong'o, meghan markle, morena baccarin, naomi scott, naomie harris, nicole beharie, phoebe tonkin, priyanka chopra, rosario dawson, ruth negga, seychelle gabriel, shay mitchell, sofia boutella, sophie cookson

[ models ]

ashley moore, isabella peschardt, ming xi, stephanie bertram rose, tara lynn

gentlemen

alfie enoch, bob morley, charlie cox, daniel henney, daniel sunjata, dj cotrona, eka darville, godfrey gao, idris elba, jake gyllenhaal, jason momoa, jesse williams, john boyega, luke pasqualino, manish dayal, michael b. jordan, michiel huisman, milo ventimiglia, nathan stewart-jarrett, rahul kohli, rami malek, steven yeun

feel free to suggest faces not listed here, i likely forgot some of the people i like.

no-gos

basically all musicians, benedict cumberbatch, colton hayes, daniel radcliffe, emma watson, former disney stars, jennifer lawrence, one direction, reality tv stars, taylor swift, youtubers, ninety percent of cw stars

ships

f / f

• aja naomi king x karla souza
  • elodie yung x gemma chan
  • katheryn winnick x priyanka chopra
  • lana condor x naomi scott
  • f / m

• aja naomi king x alfie enoch
  • aja naomi king x jesse williams
  • antonia thomas x godfrey gao
  • candice patton x bob morley
  • chloe bennet x bob morley
  • elodie yung x charlie cox
  • elodie yung x daniel henney
  • jamie chung x rahul kohli
  • jessica p kennedy x rami malek
  • karla souza x charlie cox
  • karla souza x godfrey gao
  • karla souza x michiel huisman
  • lupita nyong'o x oscar isaac
  • meghan markle x charlie cox
  • meghan markle x jake gyllenhaal
  • priyanka chopra x dj cotrona
  • shay mitchell x bob morley
  • shay mitchell x jason momoa
  • shin min ah x daniel henney
  • tara lynn x jason momoa
  • plots

favorite elements

• aliens
  • angst
  • apocalypse: zombies, etc****
  • babies/pregnancy****
  • fantasy
  • futuristic
  • large cast of npc characters
  • polyamorous relationships****
  • space
  • supernatural (no werewolves)
  • survival
  • ride or die
  • **** i will seriously do 292480918 of these plots idec

fandoms / inspired

• 3% (tv)
  • battlestar galactica (tv)
  • black mirror* (tv)
  • children of men (film)
  • cho:sen* (tv)
  • dark angel (tv)
  • dragon age (video game)
  • human (tv)
  • orphan black* (tv)
  • pacific rim (film)
  • saga (comics)
  • the americans* (tv)
  • the last of us (video game)
  • the magicians (tv)
  • the walking dead (tv / video game)
  • the wolf among us (video game)
  • young justice (tv)
  • * i am not caught up on the series

ideas

arranged marrange modern-day royalty exes reuniting during the apocalypse people colonizing a new planet pregnant during the apocalypse wwiii (though with the current political climate the desire for this has lessened OTL) dead child, dead spouse/partner, dead everything on that note: dead partner comes back to life vigilantes a marko and alana (saga) type deal where the two are from opposite sides of a war and have to be chased down bc their spawn is #notallowed newly divorced but a moment of weakness leads to a kid hunter/supernatural creature being hunted hunger games-like escaping a cult / raised in a cult x outsider immortal and a time traveler false utopia dystopia "green arrow" persona x "black canary" personafugitive from a murder (totally self-defense) that falls in love with somebody with an alias and all that jazz spies two strangers who decide to co-parent after an accidental pregnancy"hawkgirl" persona x "wally west" persona (a la the justice league cartoon)"hawkgirl" persona x "john stewart" persona (a la the justice league cartoon)"hawkgirl" persona x "j'onn j'onzz" persona (a la the justice league cartoon)
    favorites mine / won't play against want to use
    fern
    21 years old
    she/her
    est
    mature threads? ask first
    i like speculative fiction and needless drama
    skam
    indigo blue hi i'm ALSO a detail oriented nut and i'm sort of feeling aja x alfie in space OR post-apoc and babies are definitely up for discussion? first baby born on mars hahaha
    allie
    26 years old
    she
    PST
    mature threads? yes
    01.07.17 -- new year and ready for new things! please give me <3
    scandal
    i'm really feeling your shay x my jason for an apocalyptic pregnancy? maybe preparing for an apocalypse and then getting hit with a pregnancy bomb? and then maybe your milo with my rosario for a cloned baby plot?
    indigo
    22 years old
    she / her
    est
    ohnoindigo @ telegram
    mature threads? no
    (╯°□°)╯彡 [my emotions!] 01.20 museless af for obvious reasons. i'll reply when i've vanquished this curse cast upon me by the great pumpkin.
    house

fern gully

yaaay, another detail-oriented person, bless your lovely soul. beautiful beauties in space is SUPER GREAT WITH ME, i mean these gorgeous faces must be shared with the galaxy. we could even maybe combine the two if you wanted and have them be survivors on an abandoned/attacked colony or space station or space ship or something? idk, tell me your ideas!

allie wyatt

yeeees, i love it, i love everything omg. did you have any ideas regarding the apocalypse or the cloning? is this nuclear fall out, zombies, a plague... did milo and rosario's first kid die and they're desperately trying again is cloning a common thing, are they scientists, etc... um... wow it's way too late/early for me to even be using a computer i am high on cranberry juice life rn but!! lmk your ideas~
    allie
    26 years old
    she
    PST
    mature threads? yes
    scandal
    indigo blue perfect! omg okay i like the idea of a plague for the apocalypse. like they're just getting news on it spreading and there have been all these commercials about prevention and safety, but it's spreading at a more rapid pace than they can contain? and for the cloning omg their first kid dying T_T but like please? but maybe like cloning is a thing that's happening with like adoptions and surrogates? but it's not known to the public so they get this kid that they think is uniquely their own but it turns out it's like a prototype of a clone experiment? like maybe more families are becoming sterile so to meet the demand this is what they've been doing without telling the public?
    indigo
    22 years old
    she / her
    est
    ohnoindigo @ telegram
    mature threads? no
    house

allie wyatt

yaaas plague, i love it. they'd have to fight some people at those big box stores for canned food and water and stuff lol so basically it's black friday every day? ahhhh, poor milo and rosario omg i love it so much! do you have aim or did you want to move to pms to discuss further? c:
    fern
    21 years old
    she/her
    est
    skam
    indigo blue they're.... beautiful........ but yes omg... space survivors is so good. maybe like... everyone else has died of a plague and we're not in contact with other humans bc deep space we were all meant to stay here and reproduce for generations before we arrive at our destination. i feel like i'm ripping off a doctor who episode and that new jennifer lawrence movie both but... space survival. it's good stuff.

edit: i was writing that for like 20 minutes i didn't rip you guys' plague idea i swear ok :') shh
    indigo
    22 years old
    she / her
    est
    ohnoindigo @ telegram
    mature threads? no
    house

fern gully

i've never seen dr. who and i haven't watched that movie so it's 100000% original to me, okay, you're totally good. http://i.imgbox.com/5eGhIwEl.png i love it so much. do you have aim or want to pm to discuss the details?
    fern
    21 years old
    she/her
    est
    skam
    indigo blue #steal like an artist

i've been meaning to make a new aim so!!! i should do that but for right now i'll happily accept pms yo
    indigo
    22 years old
    she / her
    est
    ohnoindigo @ telegram
    mature threads? no
    house

fern gully

pm headed your way!
    allie
    26 years old
    she
    PST
    mature threads? yes
    scandal
    indigo blue i do! its: itsallieegee
    i'll be at an all day concert today but i'll have it on and reply as best i can <3
    indigo
    22 years old
    she / her
    est
    ohnoindigo @ telegram
    mature threads? no
    house

allie wyatt

awesome! added you!
    Destiny
    18 years old
    she/her
    GMT+10
    pm for aim
    just a law student that procrastinates far too much. only rapid-fire and comms please because i can't keep up otherwise.
    skam
    hi! so i absolutely love developing characters and lots of details. i was thinking maybe a super angst plot and npc characters in a false utopia setting? maybe throw arranged marriage in there as well? maybe one character is actually in love with someone else, but has agreed to marriage because it's for the good of the country or their family? or maybe one of them is secretly gay, but doesn't want the other one to know? tbh i'm a sucker for an arranged marriage where they are secretly just best friends.

maybe my luke pasqualino and your emeraude toubia? my luke could be the gay one if you want?
    indigo
    22 years old
    she / her
    est
    ohnoindigo @ telegram
    mature threads? no
    house
    khaleesi destiny so my family and i actually watched the giver tonight (book >>>> film imo) so ~utopia is giving me vibes of some ambiguous council determining who you end up with and what you do in life so maybe they're all supposed to be complaint and or sedated but luke has more ~feelings and emeraude is kind of observant so it's either a matter of convincing her not to tattle on him and his affections for someone else or trying to get her to see the errors of society?
    Destiny
    18 years old
    she/her
    GMT+10
    pm for aim
    just a law student that procrastinates far too much. only rapid-fire and comms please because i can't keep up otherwise.
    skam
    I really need to read and watch the giver!

also i love the idea of the ambiguous council pairing people up! maybe they use genetics or some kind of science to pair people up in what they think are the most suitable couples?

my luke could definitely have more feelings and be against the system because he wants to be with someone else and not who he's been matched with, and maybe he struggles to explain this to emeraude because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings? so instead he just tries to get her to see the errors of society instead of explaining why he specifically feels so passionate about the negative aspects of the society?

we can chat on aim more about this if you'd like? mine is taketheuniverse =) i might only be on there sporadically though during the next two days because of christmas things
    0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

topic options
    Pages: (2) 1 2 
    add reply
    new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
    aleina
    andrea
    channy
    hawk