welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

♡ // my love is on fire, comms and rfs!
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

myoa with kristen
requesting comms and/or rf threads! limit is 3 comms and 1 rf per person. i prefer mxm but i'll also do fxf and mxf~
plots fluff, angst, smut, etc is cool with me. if you want smut, you + your characters + the face claims must be 18+ years old! i don't like terminal illness plots and incest plots (but step-cest is ok with me). my triggers are rape and abuse, so please avoid that~
fave faces look at my profile to see my favorite faces! i love to use poc faces (particularly asian actors, models, and musicians), if you aren't okay with that then this isn't the request for you! you can use whoever you want as long as they aren't on my no-go list below!! <3
no-go faces members of western/english boybands and girlbands, disney stars (past & present), nickelodeon stars (past & present), and justin bieber.
other pls use the code below!! <3
CODE
[post][u]# of comms/rf threads[/u] 3 comms max, 1 rf max (specify if you want mxm/fxf/mxf [u]no-go faces[/u] ~ [u]triggers[/u] ~ [u]anything else?[/u] c:[/post]
kristen
pronouns she / her / hers
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
[nov. 2] : hoping for more things when I post new things.
# of comms/rf threads 3 comms, 1 rfs mxf, fxf , mxm
no-go faces ansel egort, shawn mendes, kylie jenner, benedict cumberbatch, taylor swift, bob morley, crystal reed, holland roden, dylan o'brien, youtube famous playbys, katherine mcnamara, ariana grande, miley cyrus, paul wesley calum hood, camilla cabello, dylan sprayberry, louis tomlinson, michael clifford, luke hemmings, niall horan, liam payne, taylor marie hill, iggy azalea, youtubers/instagram famous, anyone under 18
triggers rape
anything else? hi! <3
channy
pronouns she/her
age 20ish
timezone PST
posts 11343 posts
points 161605 points
status Offline
1 octobre—• deeply sorry about my absence. school sucks, yknow?
# of comms/rf threads 3 comms, any pairing type you're feeling!!
no-go faces zico, kikwang, doojoon, suju members, min (miss a), idk other icky kpop ppl?
triggers no incest/rape pls
anything else? i missed rping with you http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
bea
pronouns she/her/hers
age 20
timezone est / gmt-5
posts 7783 posts
points 96445 points
status Offline
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

a channy brown christmas and jimin's beach tagged y'all in what you asked for!! you guys can just surprise me with the type of pairing tbh~ lmk if i need to change anything <3
kristen
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
i don't even know, buddy

# of comms/rf threads 2 mxm comms pls
no-go faces idk idc
triggers same as yours
anything else? hey hi hi ♥ merry christmas!!! :D
sonya
age 20
timezone gmt +2
posts 20187 posts
points 830265 points
status Offline

sonya bb!!!!!! merry christmas!! and i tagged you in those comms <33
kristen
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
i only play dudes. i really want to play a thousand diego lunas anf jack falahees right now. discord: sin #9828
# of comms/rf threads 2 mxm comms
no-go faces same as u
triggers all triggers are good triggers
anything else? xoxo

kristen ♡
sin
pronouns they/them
age 26
timezone eastern
posts 36706 posts
points 178475 points
status Offline

sinyster gates tagged you in two comms!!
kristen
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
sep. 24 - chinese is completely kicking my ass, so if i don't reply in a timely manner that's why. 杀我.
# of comms/rf threads 1 comm for now lmao bear with me there's a really good chance i'll pm you asking for one or two more later but i just joined the site so i don't want to ask for a mil things right away and overwhelm myself !! m/m por favor
no-go faces errr idk 5sos, cameron dallas, carlson young, chloe grace moretz, emma stone, kat graham, kylie jenner, jade thirlwall, justin bieber, nina dobrev, perrie edwards, max irons, nash grier, nicola peltz, one direction & willa holland
triggers spiders and trypophobia ://
anything else? yeah hi hello hope ur having a wonderful night. happy new year!

kristen ♡
maddie
pronouns she/her
age 18
timezone CST
posts 5432 posts
points 71800 points
status Offline

maddie tagged you in a comm! sorry it took me so long x.x
kristen
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
kim camjoon
# of comms/rf threads 3 mxm comms pretty please !
no-go faces j-hope, scoups, any non-kpop
triggers pregnancy & kids
anything else? nahhh thank ily
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
« ˟ 11.08.17 ˟ » lol my mental state is shit, but i promise i'm trying.
# of comms/rf threads 2 comms, mxm
no-go faces idk asian faces that well tbh so feel free to use whoever, i'm not picky!!!
triggers pft u kno me
anything else? luv u boo
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
timezone atlantic (gmt-4)
posts 30751 posts
points 42200 points
status Offline
19/4; i had a hard time trying to find my muse and will to rp but i can say that i finally got it back.
# of comms/rf threads ~ 3 comms, 1 rf. mxm please <3
no-go faces ~ same as you, pretty much.
triggers ~ none.
anything else? thank you <3
marie
pronouns she/her
age 20
timezone gmt+2
posts 3766 posts
points 61980 points
status Offline
harley quinn
# of comms/rf threads however many mxm comms you fancy http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png
no-go faces i'm p sure you won't use any of them so we're good
triggers rape/incest
anything else? why'd this take me so long to post in http://i.imgbox.com/cF5Mv4hD.png
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!