welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: lynn

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

let's go, mxf, mxm, fxf comms
andrea
26 years old
she/her
est
andreatbh (aim)
mature threads? yes
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
the oc

So i'm doing a myoa set because i don't have enough going on, obv. Looking for comms. I'm fine with smut but I'd like some actual dev first for these.

Limit of 4 per person, and I'm so happy to have them turn into RF threads after. I'll do MxF, FxF, and MxM, so come for me. If you're requesting mxf ones they'll be in even numbers to switch off. Fair warning, I won't reply to anything unless you've replied to all our stuff.

I mostly use models, let me know if there's anyone in the world that you hate, though. When you post just tell me how many, any no go faces, and a couple of your fave plots.

CODE
[post]
type of pairing: mxf, fxf, mxm and how many of each
no go plots/triggers:
no go faces:
fave faces:
fave plots:
anything else:
[/post]
Purple
26 years old
she/her
EST
mature threads? yes
I'm not dead, so yay! Life has gotten super busy though, so I haven't been around for much posting. I promise I haven't ditched or forgotten anything (except for the ones I did)..
law & order: svu
I'mma need at least four of these.
I've been really into holiday centered plots lately, and divorced/separated is a weakness. Anything involving age gaps, fluff, and angst is amazing.
You have a crackship I can reference for faces?
andrea
26 years old
she/her
est
andreatbh (aim)
mature threads? yes
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
the oc
the purple nosed reindeer -- nope, i'm not about that life. i've got a few listed in my profile and a bunch of models in my model req. do you want comms or rfs?
Purple
26 years old
she/her
EST
mature threads? yes
I'm not dead, so yay! Life has gotten super busy though, so I haven't been around for much posting. I promise I haven't ditched or forgotten anything (except for the ones I did)..
law & order: svu
Me either, tbh. That's a lot of work.
Rfs, I suck at keeping up with comms
Do you have aim or skype?
mads
24 years old
she/her
CST
rawrmaddisaurus
mature threads? yes
feb 9 - hearing back from grad schools + bday next tuesday has me allll crazy. replies might be weird, bear wtih me!!
the oc
gimme two comms. no jenners/kardashians/gigi hadid pls

age gaps are bae. prof x student and best friend's dad mb? BUT UP 2 U
abbie
24 years old
she + her
cst
pm
mature threads? yes
abbie. 24. registered nurse. diy crafting and baking maniac. lover of dogs and hater of cats. charlie hunnam's full-time sex object wifey. 12/30 - taking comms and limited rfs if my muse permits
the oc
a couple mxf comms pls
no-go faces are kpop, glee, miley cyrus, nina dobrev
triggers, age gaps and angst are amazing!
dani
27 years old
she/her
est
pm!
mature threads? yes
here, wanting things, as always. if you want to (or no longer) want to do things, let me know!
boy meets world
two rfs, please - no 1d, 5sos, taylor swift, jenners, beiber.

plots - childhood friends turning into more, holiday apartment aus....just stuff and things. :)
kelsey
25 years old
she/her
est
AIM
mature threads? yes
2/14/17- I picked up more crazy hours at work socmy replies may be sporadic but I'm still here!
the oc
I'll take 4 comms!!! I'm honestly game for anything you have listed (:
andrea
26 years old
she/her
est
andreatbh (aim)
mature threads? yes
the oc
you've all got em!
Edna
20s years old
She/Her
EST
ask
mature threads? yes
2/18: going to be really slow for the next two weeks into march... work x 100 coming up.
scandal
andrea

two comm/myoa:
my erin heatherton x your marlon teixeira
    detectives on diff shifts texting/secret relationship

my lucas bernardini x your ?? p open to faces! (no jenners/kardashians)
    broken man x strong woman! I love that dynamic!!!
andrea
26 years old
she/her
est
andreatbh (aim)
mature threads? yes
the oc
i'm not really feeling marlon as a detective, tbh? he and erin would be way too young for a detective plot for me unfortunately.
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes
26/01 - working to get caught up on posts i promise! check out my new request in the mean time :-) p.s. all the love in the world to ames for my av xoxo
how to get away with murder

type of pairing: mxf
no go plots/triggers: no incest pls
no go faces: kylie jenner, taylor swift etc
fave faces: alicia vikander w/ michael fassbender would make my year
fave plots: angst n stuff, long distance
anything else: love u xoxo
channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
[ feb. 15] slowing down a little with work and finding myself another job, but i am still here. replies will be slow, but i promise i will get to everything! let me know if you want to drop anything! because i'm not dropping anything.
the oc
i don't know why i'm doing this but i love you. so

type of pairing: keep it easy since we have a few going, so 2 mxf
no go plots/triggers: pretty much open.
no go faces: you already know.
fave faces: you already know.
fave plots: age gap, anything angsty, stripper/client, political related
anything else: you're awesome.
andrea
26 years old
she/her
est
andreatbh (aim)
mature threads? yes
the oc
you both have tags
amanda
24 years old
she/her
eastern
pm for aim and skype
mature threads? yes
nov 30th - soft return. if you want anything we had before brought back - pm me :)
house

type of pairing: 4 - mxf
no go plots/triggers: abuse, incest and rape
no go faces: kardshians/jenners, taylor swift, miley cyrus, louis tomlinson, justin beiber
fave faces: that's in my profile ( a general list) but I'm cool with most faces
fave plots: age gap, mystery, fantasy, fluffy, smut, angst....
anything else: thank you!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
andrea
channy
hawk
lay