welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please vote in our sitewide poll !

add reply
new poll

erised, hp, all eras!
Dec 23 2016, 10:23 AM
ERISED / DESIRE
andrea 26 est
Hiya! Welcome to my potter request. So I'm going to lay this out a little differently, and list all of the characters that i like to play, and what their orientation is. so for example, i'd give you "draco malfoy (bi)" and you could give me any ship with him where he's paired with males or females - whether yours is an OC or another canon. In the third box i'll provide a list of dream ships, for those who prefer that, and in those I'll list the characters I prefer to play first. I need about a million HP ships, so offer as many or as few as you like! for the most part, if a character is listed in male or female, i won't want to play against them. sorry! also, i don't rp with people who "can't" or "don't" play males and i prefer to swap genders if you're asking for any mxf ships. one of plots are on a case by case basis!
males godric gryffindor (het), sirius black (bi), ted tonks (het), frank longbottom (het), rosier (het), nott (bi), fabian prewett (bi), blaise zabini (pans), draco malfoy (bi), george weasley (bi), viktor krum (het), scorpius malfoy (bi), krum son (bi), nott son (het), lorcan scamander (bi), fred weasley ii (het)
females helga hufflepuff (het), minerva mcgonagall(bi), bellatrix lestrange (het), mary macdonald (bi), nymphadora tonks (pans), katie bell** (bi, also is my fave), tracey davis (het), victoire weasley (pans), rose weasley (het), wood daughter (bi)
ships bellatrix / rodolphus
sirius / marlene
mary macdonald / gideon prewett
sirius / remus
ted tonks / andromeda
nymphadora / charlie
blaise / daphne
draco / ginny
draco / hermione
draco / pansy***
draco / blaise
draco / pansy / blaise
george / angelina
george / lee jordan
katie / oliver
katie / fred weasley
katie / marcus flint
katie / roger davies
viktor / hermione
viktor / ginny ***
viktor / ron, maybe?
tracey davis / blaise zabini
victoire / teddy
scorpius / roxanne
scorpius / albus
wood daughter / james sirius
wood daughter / fred ii
wood daughter / roxanne
krum son / rose weasley
nott son / zabini daughter
player update
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: est
mature: yes
andrea11395 posts // 89230 points
andreacinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Dec 31 2016, 12:32 PM
DRACO & HERMIONE
DRACO & PANSY
DRACO & GINNY
player update
pronouns: she her
timezone: eastern
charlie400 posts // 20405 points
charlotte's webcoffee // Offline
Dec 31 2016, 12:34 PM
charlotte's web -- yaas. which one is your favourite? any plots in mind (or faces??)
player update
always looking for more! fair warning, I now only reply once all of our stuff has been replied to, so if we have four threads and you only reply to two, I won't reply to those again until you've hit the other ones.
Dec 31 2016, 06:15 PM

andrea
my sirius x your remus y/n?
xoxo
player update
16 JAN: today is the beginning of the spring semester, and on top of that, i'm starting a new third shift job. the times that i'll be online are probably gonna change some, but i should be pretty active still. if i forget to reply to something, please remind me! i'm kinda slow with my mxf things because i really only have mxm muse right now, so if you wanna drop anything, also feel free to let me know. sorry in advance for anything i'm doing wrong! xoxo
pronouns: she/hers
timezone: eastern
sin34109 posts // 68725 points
sinyster gateschai tea // Online
Dec 31 2016, 06:18 PM
sinyster gates -- i would love to, but I don't really play remus :( I can try, but if you're Super Attached to him i might fuck it up
player update
Jan 1 2017, 02:57 PM
just a few more days till this 9th and i will be spamming you with all the plots and postsssss.
player update
retaking exams, from jan 23 to jan 30. i will not be able to post back during this month, sorry.
pronouns: he/him
timezone: GMT
mature: no
seth246 posts // 7295 points
seth was here.hot chocolate // Offline
Jan 1 2017, 02:58 PM
seth was here. i wait with bated breath tbh (already weeping) -- good luck on your examsssss
player update
Jan 4 2017, 08:38 AM
thank you!!!!! four days
player update
retaking exams, from jan 23 to jan 30. i will not be able to post back during this month, sorry.
pronouns: he/him
timezone: GMT
mature: no
seth246 posts // 7295 points
seth was here.hot chocolate // Offline
Jan 6 2017, 09:56 AM
give me
your wood daughter / my fred ii
your sirius / my marlene

and omf i never thought i needed this ship but
my charlie / your nymphadora?

we don't have to do all tbh so lemme know what ur muse is feelin xo
player update
16/01 – hi! apologies to everyone to whom i owe starters/ replies.i ll try to be as active as possible but work is kicking my ass. not up for dropping naything rn but please let me know via pm if there's anything you're not feeling anymore. thanks baes. ✨
timezone: gmt +8
isa769 posts // 23385 points
i$a.herbal tea // Offline
Jan 6 2017, 10:08 AM
i$a. absolutely bless your soul, yes to all of these

i love playing wood/weasley as childhood friends (bc katie/ange are obviously still besties) who Can't Figure Out that they're meant to be together, and so they live together (as friends), and then start sleeping together (as friends) and then potentially there's some preg scare or something idk, but eventually their parents are just like "look we were going to let you figure this out on your own B U T"

sirius/marlene, bless. Depends how you play her, really, but for me it's always been like she asks him out and he blows it off (similar to James/Lily but kind of a reverse gender thing and not as intense) and then finally he like sees her? maybe post-hogwarts, shortly before he gets arrested? ALTERNATIVELY, if you want The Feels, we could do like, they're together, but it's a war so they haven't actually defined it okay - and then he gets hurt or she gets hurt and there's like the Moment for the other one?

tonks/charlie is like T H E D R E A M. What if they're "a thing" but then they graduate and he leaves - so she goes after him, and he wants her there and lets her stay for a while, and then eventually he's like "you aren't meant to be here go back and be an auror" and she's so heartbroken, but goes and does it and then HE'S HOME FOR CHRISTMAS and he comes home early so he can spend a night with her and she's like still salty? (i feel like she'd be forever salty but also love him So Much??)

okay well i'm crying sorry. Lemme know what you're thinking.
player update
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay