welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please vote in our sitewide poll !

add reply
new poll

starry eyes -, trashie
Dec 27 2016, 11:26 PM

""""" hi """""

what's up everyone, u can call me mac. i'm twenty-three, in the process of becoming a pharmacy tech & i've been roleplaying for fun way too long. ummmm i'm not great at being specific with these things mainly bc we should talk about the deets a little, but i'm perfectly fine with mxm, mxf, fxf. i'm going to try and keep this rlly short & sweet so hmu thru pm if u have any questions or wanna chat ok <333

**** on a side note: i'm a rlly open person ok, and tbh my thing rn is models but if u ever ever want to plot w/ me feel free to suggest things ( plots, fcs ect. ) unless i've stated i'm not into whatever it is you want to suggest.
andreaa diaconu, antonina vasylchenko, ariana grande, ashley moore, aya jones, bella thorne, binx walton, blanca padilla, bridget satterlee, cami morrone, camille row, christina nadin, cindy kimberly, cong he, daiane sodre, damaris goddrie, daphne groenveld, dua lipa, ellen rosa, elsa hosk, emily ratajkowski, gal gadot, gigi hadid, giza lagarce, greta varlese, hanna verhees, imaan hammam, irina sharipova, isabella peschardt, jasmine sanders, jing wen, juliana herz, kelly gale, kim yong ji, lais ribeiro, lauren jauregui, lily aldridge, luma grothe, maia mitchell, marine deleeuw, neelam gill, nicola peltz, pheobe tonkin, priyanka chopra, sara sampaio, seo yoo jin, sophie turner, stella lucia, stephanie rose bertram, teresa oman, tilda lindstam, xiao wen ju, yumi lambert, zhenya katava
adonis bosso, alessio pozzi, arthur gosse, avan jogia, baptiste radufe, brian whittaker, diego barrueco, dudley o'shaughnessy, dylan obrien, felix gesnouin, jack kilmer, jackson hale, jegor venned, jeong (jung) yong soo, john hein, leon dame, lucas satherley, malik jalloh, matt hitt, matthew daddario, michiel huisman, noa thomas, oscar isaac, oscar kindelan, park kyung jin, piero mendez, reece king, robbie mckinnon, sang woo kim, serge rigvava, shon minho, simon ness, timur simakov, tomo abe, tre samuels, tyler posey, xavier serrano, zayn malik
*** u might be able to persuade me for faces like harry styles or holland roden or idk luke hemmings or something but don't be mad if i say nah ***
i should probably list some pairings or fandoms or something but ??? i'm tired of writing this just no shadow hunters, or teen wolf. i don't want rape, incest or just smut. andddd i'm down for hp verse but marauders pls. as for like... pairings i mean we all know the basics, maybe throw a tumblr au or a song au at me i love that shit.
player update
01 . 07. 16 hi so i'm working a lot of hrs and i've been sick - be patient with me c:
pronouns: she, her
timezone: central
mature: ask first
mac556 posts // 32205 points
mac sætrecoffee // Offline
Dec 28 2016, 08:20 PM
so maybe your reece + my camila morrone if you're into her??
player update
abbie. 24. registered nurse. diy crafting and baking maniac. lover of dogs and hater of cats. charlie hunnam's full-time sex object wifey. 12/30 - taking comms and limited rfs if my muse permits
pronouns: she + her
timezone: cst
mature: yes
abbie12466 posts // 40615 points
abbie got lucille'd !cinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Dec 28 2016, 08:22 PM
@[☃ abbie lou who !] omgggg yas i love her !!! any specific plot ideas?
player update
01 . 07. 16 hi so i'm working a lot of hrs and i've been sick - be patient with me c:
Dec 28 2016, 08:30 PM
yesss!!! some people just don't know much about her yet, but she's one of my faves. but omg plots maaaaybe fake relationship, frenemies, celebrities, cheating / affairs, any triggers tbh, exes, one night stand. anything!
player update
abbie. 24. registered nurse. diy crafting and baking maniac. lover of dogs and hater of cats. charlie hunnam's full-time sex object wifey. 12/30 - taking comms and limited rfs if my muse permits
Dec 28 2016, 08:33 PM
@[☃ abbie lou who !] she's a doll tbhhhhh

and ugh everything sounds good - maybe they're in a relationship for the tabloids bc they wrote some music together and everyone just assumed but rlly they're more like frenemies ?? totally petty to each other, bicker, but sometimes they're kind of sweet and maybe there are some ~feelings but they won't admit it. ever. lol.
player update
Dec 28 2016, 08:40 PM
that sounds perf! do you wanna start with a comm??
player update
Dec 28 2016, 08:41 PM
@[abbie lou who !] yassssss
player update
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay