add reply
new poll

dreaming of u -, love me
alias: mac
pronouns: she, her
01 . 07. 16 hi so i'm working a lot of hrs and i've been sick - be patient with me c:
timezone: central
mature: ask first
member group: piglet
556 posts 32205 points
Dec 28 2016, 12:18 AM

my fav thing

are tumblr au's, and also song / movie based au's. pls. i'm just going to list, hmu ok.
# golddigger
aight but how about a plot that’s like “i met a boy that’s super rich so i’m gonna start dating him just so he can buy me nice things. im gonna play with his heart and flirt with his rich friends behind his back. whoops he’s actually nice and he really likes me. i might like him back. what do you mean you found out i was just using you for your money?? come back i think i feel in love with you”
# she
*** tbh any of the mind of mine plots in the link will do ***

like samantha and lou from stuck in love. avoiding love out of fear of being hurt. soft conversations. sleeping in with someone during rainy days. coming out of your shell and opening up to someone. a femme fatale and an introvert.
# catfish
I want to do an internet friends plot where we start with just texts/calls and then they finally swap snapchats and skypes (we can do a fc reveal!!!! ) and it builds up to late night skype calls and we can build and build until they get to meet in person!!
# st00pid
an on and off again relationship with a huge douchebag, muse a, and a sweet lil naive angel, muse b. muse a is always fucking being an asshole and flirting w other people and showing up smelling like perfume thats not muse b’s and ofc break ups and muse a always going back to muse b and asking them to take him back. ofc muse b always does bc somewhere they know muse a loves them, and muse a does but he swears the “i love you”s and the “you’re the only one for me”s are only to get back into muse b’s pants and he doesn’t mean it?? but when they’re broken up he’s still possessive af and he gets jealous way too easily and he’s always tryna fight whoever even looks at muse b in some sorta way?? also like what if one day muse b ends things for good yikes and muse a becomes a total fcking mess bc he knows he screwed up for good this time
# love/hate
okay but how about an au where these two people who are insanely in love with one another but also just INSANE on their own, so their relationship is built on chaos, they’re always reckless, causing mayhem all over the city, like let’s burn this mother fucker down sort of love. like oh my god my heart beats for you and i’ll bleed for you kind of love but oh my god what have you done ?! i HATE you kind of love, wrap my hands around your throat and give you this look that says i want to KILL you but i kiss you instead sort of love. and one day one of them ( muse a ) decides they’ve had ENOUGH, breaks up for muse b FOR REAL THIS TIME, they swear, goes home to the house they grew up and locks their doors because the thing is, muse a is a little more on the rational side. however muse b refuses to accept this END and they drive over to muse a’s house, at like three AM and starts HONKING their horn and throwing rocks at their window — and muse a comes storming out the house screaming and they get into this huge fight ; all the neighbours are waking up and start coming out of their own houses to tell them to quiet down … and muse a & b suddenly stop fighting each other and start yelling at the neighbours like ‘SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS’ and then they smirk at each other and then drive off and everything starts all over again
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!