welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

i'm a fool for you, maddie's crackship
Dec 30 2016, 01:10 PM
sweet disposition
hello pumpkins, i'm maddie! ignore the lame username for now until i come up with smth kthanx. i am one of the most easy-going people you'll ever talk to, don't be afraid to suggest plots or pairings. i luv to write.

i also luv: game of thrones, telltale twd, until dawn, horror movies, dogs, and taking off skinny jeans.
faces
FEMALES: adelaide kane, alexandra breckenridge, alycia-debnam carey, amber heard, ariana grande, ashley moore, barbara palvin, bella thorne, britt robertson, caitlin stasey, chloe bennet, claire holt, courtney eaton, crystal reed, danielle campbell, diane guerrero, dove cameron, eiza gonzalez, emily browning, emily ratajowski, emmy rossum, gabriella wilde, gigi hadid, hailee steinfeld, hayden panettiere, holland roden, im jinah, india eisley, jenna louise coleman, jessica parker kennedy, karla souza, katherine mcnamara, katie cassidy, kelsey chow, kendall jenner, lee sung kyung, lily collins, lily james, lindsey morgan, lisa teige, lucy hale, madison davenport, madison mclaughlin, maia mitchell, maika monroe, malaika firth, marie avgeropoulos, mary elizabeth winstead, natalia dyer, nina agdal, paulina singer, phoebe tonkin, sarah bolger, selena gomez, seychelle gabriel, shailene woodley, shay mitchell, shelley hennig, sophia bush, sophie turner, taissa farmiga, willa fitzgerald, zoey deutch.

MALES: aaron tveit, armie hammer, bang sung hoon, bob morley, brant daugherty, brett dalton, chris pratt, chris wood, cody christian, colin farrell, colin o'donoghue, dan stevens, daniel sharman, d.j. cotrona, drew roy, dylan o'brien, eddie redmayne, ezra miller, herman tommeraas, hong jong hyun, jai courtney, jamie dornan, jeffrey dean morgan, jensen ackles, jon bernthal, kj apa, logan lerman, matthew daddario, michiel huisman, nam joo hyuk, paul wesley, rami malek, reece king, sam claflin, scott eastwood, shawn mendes, tarjei sandvik moe, theo james, thomas hayes, tyler posey, zane holtz.
plots
abuse, accidentally married, actors, affairs, age gap, airports, *apocalypse!!! (zombie or not), arranged marriage, babysitter/parent, battle royale au, catfishing, celebrity/fan, charmed au, college roommates, criminals, daddy kink, doctor/patient, enemies to lovers, enemies with benefits, exes (the more tense the better), fake relationship, forbidden relationships, ghost/living au (think ahs), guardian angel/human, harry potter au, high school au (nerd/popular, bad boy/good girl, etc.), kidnapping, lost au, mythology, online relationships, pregnancy, professor/student, road trips, royalty, smut, stepsiblings, stockholm syndrome, sugar daddy/sugar baby, summer camp counselors, supernatural creatures, theme park au, threesomes, time travel, toxic relationships, virgin/experienced, wedding planner/groom/spouse, yuri on ice au.

suggest, suggest away. seriously, i'm up for almost anything. check my profile for 'no' face claims and triggers.
ships
this is where i'm not helpful because i am honestly so down for anything lmfao. throw anyone at anyone. f/f, f/m and m/m are all cool with me. i prefer to play the female in f/m but i can certainly make exceptions. here's some ideas to mess around with:

cody christian/herman tommeraas, dj cotrona/zane holtz, jeffrey dean morgan/literally anybody on the list, madison davenport/dj cotrona, sophia bush/chris pratt, zoey deutch/rami malek. no, this is too hard. just come at me with anything slapped together.

btw, i'm down for any type of thread. comms, rapid fire, novellas - whatever, i'm just happy to write.
player update
jan. 11 - 1.5k posts in 10 days das wassup bitch!! taking a break from comms to focus on rapid fire and bettering my writing, so if we have comms going that i don't reply to for a while just be patient.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: CST
mature: yes
maddie2123 posts // 59150 points
maddieespresso // Offline
Dec 30 2016, 01:49 PM
i'm incapable of actually making ships so ima just leave this mix and match here for ya lol and as for plots i'm down for pretty much anything mxf, fxf, or mxm, and a little note smut = ♥♥♥

alycia-debnam carey, dove cameron, emily ratajowski, gabriella wilde, holland roden, jessica parker kennedy, lucy hale, maia mitchell, marie avgeropoulos, phoebe tonkin, selena gomez, shay mitchell, zoey deutch.

bob morley, chris wood, dylan o'brien, jai courtney, jeffrey dean morgan, jon bernthal, matthew daddario, paul wesley, theo james, tyler posey
player update
12/30 - back after the holidays for all the things!
timezone: est
emme515 posts // 8775 points
bellemme blakecoffee // Offline
Dec 30 2016, 08:47 PM
maddie
bellemme blake lmao same i could dig anyone with anyone so that's why it's hard. anyways i'm feeling f/f or m/m in particular so we could do something like my emily ratajkowski to your marie avgeropoulos, my kendall jenner to your gigi hadid, or my chris wood to your paul wesley?

i tend to start out with one pairing and then message you later on about adding in more threads so i don't get overwhelmed right away! plot wise though i am so up for smut & the taboo, so feel free to suggest away if nothing on the list above catches your eye.
player update
jan. 11 - 1.5k posts in 10 days das wassup bitch!! taking a break from comms to focus on rapid fire and bettering my writing, so if we have comms going that i don't reply to for a while just be patient.
Dec 30 2016, 09:42 PM
maddie omg gimme courtney eaton x selena gomez pleaseeeee
player update
january 18. due to some stuff going on in my personal life (nothing bad!!!), i'm taking a lil breather from cosl until this weekend! any replies/starters will be posted then. love y'all ♡
timezone: cet
sara4744 posts // 18750 points
sara waldorfpeppermint hot chocolate // Offline
Dec 30 2016, 10:52 PM
maddie
sara underwood um! yes pls i'm shook! was there any plot you wanted in particular or???
player update
Dec 30 2016, 10:56 PM
maddie maybe college roommates oooor road trip? http://i.imgbox.com/LxuS9BjM.png
player update
january 18. due to some stuff going on in my personal life (nothing bad!!!), i'm taking a lil breather from cosl until this weekend! any replies/starters will be posted then. love y'all ♡
Dec 31 2016, 08:58 AM
i'd love your emily x my marie, marie's my baby so yeah. did you have any kind of plot in mind for them?
player update
12/30 - back after the holidays for all the things!
emme515 posts // 8775 points
bellemme blakecoffee // Offline
Dec 31 2016, 10:53 AM
Your jeffery dean morgan x my emmy rossum for age gap/"a single dad x kindergarten teacher plot where his kid is in love with the teacher, always talking about them when they get home, making them pictures and always raising their hand in class being the best student they can be. the father finds this adorable because the kid is so whipped by this teacher he’s never met due to work and the fact his mother is always picking them up. so, parent teacher night finally comes and it’s time for them to meet. and the dad realizes the reasons why his kid is so whipped in the first place." maddie
player update
Hey everyone, I’m going out of town to visit an old family friend! I’ll be gone from the 9th to the 13th and will miss you all very much! I might be able to sneak in a post and check in from time to time but I won’t be able to do any serious writing until I get back!
timezone: pst
mature: ask first
Cas 740 posts // 21170 points
cascatherbal tea // Online
Dec 31 2016, 11:22 AM
maddie welcome to cosl, you angel!!! i'm so http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png at this list, so i'm gonna just throw a bunch at you. to make it easy, i'm just gonna list who i'd want first!! feel free to pick one, none, or whatever you're comf with, boo!!

rami x zoey - omg wedding planner x groom, pls??????
madi davenport x dj - honestly give me something gross like babysitter/parent or stepsibs with maybe even apocalypse vibes?
caitlin stasey x natalia dyer - really toxic, complicated exes where like one is v much closeted??
player update
01/10 - i got the flu and it's ruining my life 💃 expect me to be slow at everything 💩
miri414 posts // 21690 points
miri spice.coffee // Offline
Dec 31 2016, 12:54 PM
maddie
sara underwood pls pls pls gimme road trip i've been wanting it for ! SO LONG ! do you want comm or rf or longer thread i'm up for anything babe!!!

bellemme blake yay, perfect! marie is so perfect it's unfair. plot-wise i'm kind of feeling maybe an affair or virgin/experienced or even a mix of both, and with strong attachment involved ... idk just gimme angst.

cascat yes, cute!! i'd be willing to do that! did you want me to start a rf or longer thread?

miri spice. um, you're so sweet, cries. and after my own heart because i would do any of those three ships in a HEARTBEAT? the one that stands out to me the most is my dj to your madi with the babysitting plot because ... wheeze, so i could definitely start a rf for them today and then pm you about the other two to figure them out monday or tuesday? i can't believe u just listed three amazing plots smh i love them i'm down to do them all eventually srsly.
player update
Dec 31 2016, 12:59 PM
It would be great if you could start! And either one works! I tend to go between rf and longer depending on my muse maddie
player update
Hey everyone, I’m going out of town to visit an old family friend! I’ll be gone from the 9th to the 13th and will miss you all very much! I might be able to sneak in a post and check in from time to time but I won’t be able to do any serious writing until I get back!
timezone: pst
mature: ask first
Cas 740 posts // 21170 points
cascatherbal tea // Online
Dec 31 2016, 01:06 PM
maddie i honestly cut the list because there were so many because your list is gold, but cosl can be v overwhelming at first!!! BUT omg if you start that would be amazing http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png and take all the time you need!
player update
01/10 - i got the flu and it's ruining my life 💃 expect me to be slow at everything 💩
miri414 posts // 21690 points
miri spice.coffee // Offline
Dec 31 2016, 01:08 PM
maddie
cascat miri spice. sweet i'll cook up a lil smth for both of you and pm you when the threads are up !!! :')
player update
Jan 1 2017, 07:18 PM
maddie an rf thread probably makes the most sense? http://i.imgbox.com/qBtEo0RZ.png
player update
Jan 1 2017, 08:51 PM
maddie
sara underwood yeyee i'll throw up smth when i can and tag you. <3
player update
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay