add reply
new poll

[ TREAT YOU BETTER ], updated 01/16
alias: wyatt
pronouns: he/him
BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can take time. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.
timezone: atlantic (gmt-4)
mature: yes
member group: nick wilde
30273 posts 12300 points
Aug 3 2016, 08:52 PM
I love kickin in with u, Just us in a secret club & I might have broken all the rules
names

first names

→ aaron, adam, alex, arthur, beau, bentley, braedon, brandon, broderick, cain, callum, carter, cato, chance, chandler, charles, chayce, christian, cola, colton, cormac, daniel, dean, declan, derek , dimitri, drew, dwayne, dylan, emerson, ethan, finnigan, frankie, harry, jacob, jack, jackson, jamie, jason, jayden, johnathon, joshua, lennon, lewis, liam, louis, lucan, lucas, lyle, maverick, michael, mitchell, nicholas, richard, ryan, samuel, sebastian, shawn, tanner, terrance, theodore, tobias, tripper, wyatt, zacharias

last names

→ abriel, avery, anderson, ashmore, boudreau, benoit, boyce, bates, borden, brooks, baker, chisolm, crowe, cameron, clark(e), carter, coulson, colpitts, corey, cormier, crosby, d'arcy, delorey, dryden, dakle, ellis, eyers, evans, fahey, fenton, fields, fletcher, gandy, gillis, grant, gomez, harris, harrison, hadley, henderson, heron, harper, halliday, haislip, irving, ives, iaboni, johnson, jameson, jordan, jay, julien, karrel, kaulback, keeping, kennedy, laven, leger, lindsay, lewis, leblanc, mallard, macarthur, moore, macisaac, mason, mingo, morrisey, mullin, mont, mullins, myers, naugle, nauus, o'brien, o'connell, oakley, o'heron, oulton, pearston, peterson, power, pratt, parker, parks, peters, payne, reid, richards, rossiter, shapleigh, smith, sibley, scammell, stevens, sanderson, spears, souris, taylor, thiesen, turner, thibeau, tatum, thorburn, thomas, veal, vachereese, vanier, vaux, walsh, west, wilkins, williams, woods, wilcox, winters, wolfe, young, yorke, zwicker
alias: wyatt
pronouns: he/him
BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can take time. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.
timezone: atlantic (gmt-4)
mature: yes
member group: nick wilde
30273 posts 12300 points
Dec 30 2016, 09:39 PM
krissy efron
7 m 1 f 0 nb
riley + brynn
m. schneider s. gomez
#bryley it literally doesn't matter what happens in their lives, brynn and riley always find their way back to each other. they were made for each other ok.

17. senior. aspiring model. father to a three year old. ftm trans & roughly 6 months on hormones.
wren + faye
l. tomlinson s. gomez
#wraye wren's a total fuckboy hell bent on making faye's life a living hell -- by hooking up with her whenever she and her boyfriend go through their "off" stages. which is really fun, because her boyfriend is his roommate.

17. senior. total slut. ftm trans & almost one year on hormones.
wren + aspen
l. tomlinson halsey
#wrespen wren is hopelessly in love with this girl, and she's hopelessly in love with him too -- but neither of them are willing to admit it or even be in a relationship right now because they've still got so much of their lives left to live and don't want to attach themselves to each other so they just act like a couple and treat each other like royalty and it's fucking both of them up.

17. senior. total slut. ftm trans & almost one year on hormones.
nicholas + peyton
l. payne s. gomez
#neyton nicholas is painfully in love with his best friend's girlfriend and baby mama, peyton, and it's kind of a problem. when jer leaves town all of a sudden and leaves peyton on her own, nick steps up to the plate and realizes he can't keep his feelings hidden anymore.

19. college sophomore. graphic design.
evan + talia
j. bieber s. gomez
#evalia evan and talia have been flirting on and off for what feels like ages now -- and neither of them knows that they're both kind of head over heels in love with each other. but every time talia's asked if she has feelings for evan, she shrugs it off. tired of waiting, evan tries to move on, just to have talia finally decide she wants to chase after him. when he's finally happy with someone else.
jabez + lana
z. malik j. thirlwall
#jayna jay's frat moves into a house next door to lana's family. he's a wild child, while lana is much more anti-social -- she would much rather spend her weekends indoors painting and reading, whereas jay loves to go out and party. jay's bound and determined to open up lana's world and make her be more social, but her parents (a doctor and a firefighter) don't really approve of him.
piper + name
z. sugg l. hemmings
#shipname plot.
name + name
z. efron a. daddario
#shipname plot.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!