welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

love me right, v1.0
ivy
25 years old
she/her
est
pm for aim/discord/telegram
mature threads? yes
(=^-ω-^=) someone give me a taoris hybrid plot please my god
boy meets world
just love me right

i just wanna make you love me
about me

hey what's up! i'm ivy, i'm 25, and i live in the est timezone. i used to be a member on cosl a while ago on if, then i quit writing for about two years, and then decided to look the place back up! and i'm glad it's still here <3

so this is my first crack ship on here after getting the ball rolling again. i'm going to try to (hopefully) keep this maintained so it doesn't get too out of hand and pretty updated! so check it out and we can plot! i'm looking for dedicated long term plots that will develop, take effort, etc so please keep that in mind too c:

i prefer to mostly have kpop plots rn! and i'll play mxf and mxm.

the faces in () are the ones that i prefer playing, though i will play against anyone from said group!

females

kpop: 4minute (hyuna, jihyun), blackpink, fx (luna), mamamoo (hwasa, solar), miss a (jia, min)

billie piper, blake lively, dianna agron, emmy rossum, halsey, katie cassidy, lights poxleitner-bokan, margot robbie, scout taylor-compton, taylor marie hill

i have a hard time playing girls and keeping plots with them, so the plot/ship has to be really good in order for me to want to play a girl!

males

kpop: alphabat, astro (jinjin, mj), bap, block b (ukwon, zico), btob (minhyuk), bts (jin, taehyung, jungkook), cross gene (shin, sangmin, yongseok), day6, exo (ot12), got7, infinite (sunggyu, woohyun, myungsoo, sungyeol), jay park, monsta x, nct (taeyong, johnny, jaehyun), pentagon (e'dawn, yanan, yeo one, hongseok, hui), seventeen (jun, minghao), shinee (taemin, minho, onew), sf9 (taeyang, zuho), toppdogg (ot13), victon (heochan, sejun, seungsik)

5sos, band dudes all the band dude i'm too lazy to list them out, chris pratt, david tennant, hunter hayes, ian somerhalder, jensen ackles, jesse rutherford, justin chatwin, mcfly, sebastian stan

ships

chanbaek!!!! taoris!! xiuchen!! any exo pairing, markxjackson, jbxjinyoung, bambamxlisa, jacksonxamber, hyungwonxminhyuk, kihyunxshownu, sehunxrose, hyunaxjaypark; i don't know, so many more throw them at me please.

plots

i won't write or play out incest; i won't play or write against a face/character that is under 18. everything else is fair game and the more triggery the better tbh

to be updated

© kristen
isa
25 years old
she/her
gmt +8
pm me for telegram!
mature threads? yes
2003 – (✿◕‿◕) it's my GREs in a month so i'mma be studying more than usual on top of my job. sighs. as always, lmk if you want to drop stuff.
gotham
oh no there is SO MUCH I WANT???? and your got7 ships are beautiful im crying ok give me

+ jbxjinyoung
+ lisaxbambam
+ chanbaek
+ markxjackson

i'm not terribly picky about which plot goes where so i'll leave it upto you??? but here are some plot ideas and stuff??

+ like okay i kind of got the idea from kimi no nawa (your name) but like what about a soulmate plot where when one goes to sleep their dreams are vivid memories of like the significant events in the other person's day and they see those memories from the eyes of the other person too but like all they know of this other person is those snippets of memory and stuff???

+ omf ok or what about a college frat plot like new pledge and the cocky older guy sorta already sighting him at the first frat party and like???? and so older guy kind of makes his move while the other is in the basement getting ice or whatever and they end up makin out or whatever. and just older guy warning the new pledge about hazing and how it's gonna be okay but they both have to pretend like nothing's going on and shh it's just for college this won't matter after but they both know there are feelings there psh.

+ pining best friends maybe??? like they've pretty much grown up together and have always told each other everything and there's always been a sort of naggign tension between them that neither of them have really acted upon? i mean they're mad close – inside okes and the whole 9 yards that sorta thing and maybe they're roommates or they have like keys to each other's apartments. point is personal space is like not an issue for them and playing video games togetther and one constant conversatin they have is like "lmao we should do it together" and like it never happens really because even if they just think about it's so weird but it's always been a possibility that they're both too shitty to act one and one day one f them comes home and finds the other hooking up with someone else and they're kinda...bothered by it all they don't know why like..do i have feelings for my best friend fuuuuuccckk.

+ pls grumpy cat + lil ball of sunshine plots are the best thing ever ideven what dto do with this but pls???

like these are just ideas tbh and if you have anything that you're dying to do i am so down as well???? because tbh cravin some pop things right now nd your ship list is fucking perfect i mean. but anyway pls if you have telegram we can plot these things more but here or via pm is great as well pls and ty <3

amber
24 years old
she/her
EST
pm for aim/discord
mature threads? yes
give me ikon, taekook, sehun, kactors and always baekhyun
how i met your mother
lynn
hi i'm trash can we have everything????????? i really love pentagon and sf9 faces atm!!!!! mostly yeo one, kino, hongseok, youngbin, hwiyoung, shinwon, rowoon (: my trash ship is yeo one and hongseok http://i.imgbox.com/25dw0N35.png and i'll do baek x anyone honestly but tbh i like being him the most bc i always end up playing a very needy boy.

this was absolutely 0% helpful but i wanted to let you know faces i'm into atm and we can come up with pairings we both like http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

ivy
25 years old
she/her
est
mature threads? yes
boy meets world
i$a.
oh god okay i actually love all the ideas you listed down so let's see here.

bam and lisa for the soulmate one; college frat for either chanbaek or mark and jackson and vice versa for the grumpy cat/ray of sunshine one though i can ~see~ chanbaek being more college and markson being grumpy aha; and then jjp for the pining friends?? what do you think? and what's your pref for playing which face!
melissa
25 years old
she / her
central
discord / aim
mature threads? yes
JAN 31st - still horrible at focusing. who's surprised?
how to get away with murder
okay, i'm open to like pretty much all faces so if you have a preference on that we'll be good but i've got some plots i was wanting to try out so if any of these spark your interest let me know!

neighbors who don't get along whatsoever but always seem to find a way to help each other out sexually. things get messy and complicated and you know all that jazz.

trust fund babies who didn’t like their families so they made new ones in their friendship groups and are ridiculously close to the point that being away from one another gives them anxiety

idk i have more but if you like any of these let me know!

ivy
25 years old
she/her
est
mature threads? yes
boy meets world
melissa
hi i'm horrible at picking out faces lmao did you want to do m/f or m/m or? bc i took a look at your profile anddd i'd totally be down to a jungkook/taehyung plot or jin/anyone or also taeyong bc http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png
but!!! i actually really like both of those ideas? so if you wanted to do both we can! though the trust fund one definitely grabbed my attention ^^
melissa
25 years old
she / her
central
discord / aim
mature threads? yes
we can do one mxm and one mxf? i think jungkook x taehyung would probably be good for the trust fund baby plot? they're so close so i feel they definitely work for that aesthetic. would you prefer a comm or rf for this one?

the other plot i think can be literally anyone haha so whoever you're feeling honestly! i'm the worst at choosing anything. i think this one could start as a comm maybe?
ivy
25 years old
she/her
est
mature threads? yes
boy meets world
melissa
i agree! how about a rf for jungkook and tae, and a comm for the other? what about hyuna/seokjin bc that would be amazing haha
melissa
25 years old
she / her
central
discord / aim
mature threads? yes
yes, that works for me! which would you like me to start?
ivy
25 years old
she/her
est
mature threads? yes
boy meets world
melissa
if you want to do the comm i can get the rf up here soonish ^^ any pref on where to start for that? or just wing it haha
melissa
25 years old
she / her
central
discord / aim
mature threads? yes
haha nah no preference start where ever!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk