welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

tender love, all the exo plots
10.20.17 I’m out of town until Monday! WiFi kinda sucks but I’ll try to post if I can 💕

8.3.17 kim minseok is my whole world (=^-ω-^=)

exo x exo
so i'm pretty much looking for some solid exo ship plots! i'm down for any ship really though my main ones are:

chanbaek (prefer to play baekhyun)
taoris (prefer to play tao)
sulay
xiuchen
possible sekai
i can easily be swayed into xiuhan too

you can check out my crackship for plots but i don't have anything specific set up in there just yet. i'm literally open for any and everything too- fluffy domestic to triggers to smut, etc. i actually want long-term plots that will stick around and not be dropped after a while, and want to develop them and put effort into them, so please keep that in mind too!

also i'm looking for a couple different things for a byunbaek character that comes with a background.

1. estranged older brother (face i had in mind is nam joo hyuk, but really anyone from scarlet hearts ryeo would be fine to me)
2. opposites attract!future lover (preferred park chanyeol)

if you're interested we can definitely talk about it! <3

© kristen
ivy
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone est/gmt-5
posts 21859 posts
points 1105205 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!