welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please vote in our sitewide poll !
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

hooked, v.1
Aug 1 2016, 12:47 AM

i of the storm ,

k i'm zaf and this is a shitty attempt at a crackship let's go. i prefer mxm and fxf to mxf & i do not rp rape / incest / abuse / smut for the sake of smut (esp. with rpers i'm not entirely familiar with). pm me for my skype / aim ! just as a disclaimer: i'm not the most frequent with replies so if that's smth that might bother you, just...keep that in mind? max two plots per person, pls!
anyone from jyp ever, aja naomi king, alia bhatt, amber liu, aya jones, daisy ridley, deepika padukone, emeraude toubia, fei fei sun, gigi hadid, gina rodriguez, hirai momo, karla souza, kat graham, kiko mizuhara, kim taeyeon, krystal jung, lindsey morgan, lydia graham, priyanka chopra, rita volk, senait gidey, stephanie bertram rose, xiao wen ju, zendaya coleman, zoe kravitz + honestly all the kpop ladies (esp. wonder girls, twice, fx) // all the models
toxic exes, pretend dating, best friend x sibling, slow burn relationships!!!!!, best friends falling in luv, slytherin x hufflepuff dynamics, austen inspired, superhero inspired, ya lit inspired, rom com inspired (give me sleepless in seattle or give me death), enemies 2 friends 2 lovers, popular student needs nerdy tutor, meet each other on a plane, arranged marriages, musician x writer, accidentally sends u nudes, online relationships
anyone from jyp ever adonis bosso, alfie enoch, avan jogia, bob morley, dudley o'shaughnessy, harry styles, idris elba, jack falahee, jackson hale, john boyega, kentaro sakaguchi, lucky blue smith, luke pasqualino, marlon teixeira, matthew bell, matthew daddario, michael b. jordan, nico mirallegro, park jinyoung + honestly anyone from g*t7, rami malek, ranveer singh, reece king, sam claflin, sidharth malhotra, tyler posey, zayn malik + all the kpop (esp. svt, bap, bts, exo) // all the models
player update
i'll be on break soon enough and while i'll still be busy with festivities, i def have more time to rp now!!! hit me with things if you wanna ~
pronouns: she / hers
timezone: ist
mature: yes
zaf10854 posts // 240200 points
zafcinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Aug 1 2016, 10:59 AM
hiiii! can i have yeeun x yubin and baekhyun x yixing or chanyeol? i don't really have a preference who i play, but i'd love to snag baekhyun if that's ok with you c:

as for plots, i'm a sucker for pretend relationships, online relationships, accidentally sends u nudes, & arranged marriage so take ur pick c:

player update
hi send me a pm if u wanna add me on discord and we can chat about kpop and plot
pronouns: she/her
timezone: est
megan9305 posts // 31075 points
meganpeppermint mocha // Offline
Aug 1 2016, 11:44 AM
yenny and yubin......im screaming alread y pLS i love this wow http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png and i'm 100% on board w baekyeol too!!! i havent rly done baekyeol in.....years actually lmao so this should be fun :,D

pls accidentally sends u nudes that somehow turns into 3am conversations abt the futility of our existence (peppered w/ sexual innuendos bc WHY NOT)...mb they havent seen any pics of each other's faces either?? it's just aliases and numerous pics of each other's bodies from a potentially sexy angle :,D

and we could do mb...pretend relationships ?? with the other one where mb they're just two kids who strongly don't see eye to eye but just happen to be in the same room at the same party w/ their exes making out two feet away and they're both drunk so FUCK IT why not and they're all ready to forget abt it the next morning but...their exes seem v intrigued by this development so ofc the intelligent thing to do is tell them ur dating to ~~exact ur revenge~~

i just realised i didnt specify pairings for either....omg..

u can take ur pick w/ that :,D also i'll take yenny if thats ok w u!!

player update
i'll be on break soon enough and while i'll still be busy with festivities, i def have more time to rp now!!! hit me with things if you wanna ~
Aug 1 2016, 11:54 AM
[screams] yes i'm glad you like them!!! http://i.imgbox.com/vjIfAfGN.png http://i.imgbox.com/vjIfAfGN.png http://i.imgbox.com/vjIfAfGN.png

i immediately thought of yenny and yubin for the first one, so let's go with that! i'm more than okay with playing yubin aka my gf http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png and baekhyun and chanyeol work perfectly for the second one, too!!

should we start the first one with a comm and the second one with an rf?

player update
hi send me a pm if u wanna add me on discord and we can chat about kpop and plot
Aug 1 2016, 12:09 PM
yes pls!!!!!! do u have skype or s/t i could contact u on??
so that we can pre plot the rf before jumping right in c:
i'm heading to bed rn but i'll post the yenny x yubin when i
wake up...unless u want to start that??? i dont mind eithe
way :')
player update
Aug 1 2016, 12:18 PM
yes!! my skype is heymegans and my aim is cgilners. idc which one you use! i'll wait for you to start yenny x yubin just cuz i like following someone's lead when we first start out~ c:

player update
Aug 1 2016, 04:05 PM
i love you a lot. give me .... one or two.
joshlliot anything. (maybe popular student needs tutor????)
and also ... yenny x fei or maybe fei x taeyeon? maybe toxic exes? or something like toxic exes or secret lovers?? (or both???)
player update
updated 12.02.16 i want more rf threads because i suck at comms. hit me up if you'd like new things! or even, christmas threads/comms with the ships we have now.
timezone: eastern
kari1224 posts // 12570 points
bling bling is kariespresso // Offline
Aug 1 2016, 11:00 PM
queen kari do u rly love me a lot 🤔

but ok yes i miss joshliot even tho we wrote them last week rip
POPULAR STUDENT MEETS TUTOR excellent i remember us
discussing this 4 them too :,D

yenny x fei pls i want to play yenny EVERYWHERE lmao
but pls...toxic relationship that ended awfully but they're fucking
now bc the sex was always incredible?? and mb one of them's in
a relationship 2...just food for thought
player update
Aug 4 2016, 10:08 PM
ok but kiko mizuhara x jackson wang in a sort of?? one-sided romance initially, but gradually evolves into an actual romance? bc i can see my jackson being totally deeply in love w/ your kiko and like-- wants her to actually date him, but they've been friends so long ans it's just like "pls", esp bc he's goofy and not a "bad boy" or anything and maybe she has a ~type~. as for setting... mb an art school in nyc??? and they aren't roommates, but they live in the same apartment complex. and it's suffering whenever she comes home w/ another guy and sometimes she comes over his place w/ her current boyfriend or fwb and he's just :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ... want some food?

///poisons fwb.

ok no he wouldn't do that.... maybe....
player update
it's too easy to get overwhelmed by superficial plots here. if you want to rp, message me through pm and we can work something out!
pronouns: male
timezone: cst / central / gmt+6
riot844 posts // 2905 points
riotsherbal tea // Offline
Aug 4 2016, 10:23 PM
just kidan ! god bless u
player update
Aug 10 2016, 11:41 PM
omg can we do mimo in a bff falling in love plot? http://i.imgbox.com/1q8U2OFt.png the feelings have probably always been there but i'm thinking it took something like them randomly having a drunk hookup one night to truly make them realize that they want each other as more than just friends?
player update
i don't have access to my computer rn (which means i'm doing everything mobile) so my replies are gonna be really slow but i'm still getting to things as fast as i can x
timezone: central
logan5789 posts // 1545 points
logan jadepeppermint mocha // Offline
Aug 10 2016, 11:58 PM
logan jade mi!!!! mo!!!!!!!!! i'm screaming pLEASE
can they be ballerinas / contemporary dancers too idk
their 24 hrs stage @ jyp nation fucked me up wow....

would u prefer momo or mina??? also do we want to
start it sometime after the drunken hookup where they've
probably been avoiding each other? or things have just
been kinda awkward between them
player update
Aug 11 2016, 12:48 AM
yes that's fine! i'm not picky when it comes to details http://i.imgbox.com/1q8U2OFt.png i'll go ahead and take mina & as far as where we should start, i think that's a good point. maybe they ran into each other once already after the hookup and it was really bad/awkward so they're gonna attempt to make this time better?
player update
i don't have access to my computer rn (which means i'm doing everything mobile) so my replies are gonna be really slow but i'm still getting to things as fast as i can x
Aug 11 2016, 01:00 AM
logan jade ok perf!!! do you have skype or s/t i could
catch u on??? not aim tho bc it doesn't let me register new
a/cs anymore ///:
player update
Aug 11 2016, 07:47 PM
zaf no i don't http://i.imgbox.com/sym3RVmJ.png but i don't mind you pming me if you wanna talk there http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
player update
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay