welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

⋆ sleepy thoughts, seeing us as astronauts.
04/27 bry hugged me and i cried
04/20 wwwrd? (what would willow rosenberg do)
i'm just testing out my stuff here. feel free to look around and comment, but please don't steal anything! >:0 if you really like something i made, you can just shoot me a message asking if you can have it, the worst that can happen is i say no.

everything i make is coded from scratch, unless there's tabs, in which case the bare bones base was refereced from here. any aditional credits will be listed separately under the coding, if necessary.
snowy
pronouns she/they
age 18
timezone GMT +1
posts 2 posts
points 155 points
status Offline
04/27 bry hugged me and i cried
04/20 wwwrd? (what would willow rosenberg do)
paint  me  in  trust
tell me you can't bear a room that i'm not in 
HEADER
Maybe there was an old trapper that lived out here and maybe one day he went to check his beaver traps, and maybe he fell into the river and drowned.

With something so strong, a little bit can go a long way. As trees get older they lose their chlorophyll. This is probably the greatest thing that's ever happened in my life. It just happens - whether or not you worried about it or tried to plan it.

If there's two big trees invariably sooner or later there's gonna be a little tree. Let's put some happy little bushes on the other side now. I started painting as a hobby when I was little.

I didn't know I had any talent. I believe talent is just a pursued interest. Anybody can do what I do. You are only limited by your imagination.

Isn't that fantastic? Just take out whatever you don't want. It'll change your entire perspective. La- da- da- da- dah. Just be happy. We have no limits to our world. We're only limited by our imagination. You can create beautiful things - but you have to see them in your mind first.

The light is your friend. Preserve it.
SECOND HEADER
words : Just let go - and fall like a little waterfall. Just a happy little shadow that lives in there. Those great big fluffy clouds. Maybe there was an old trapper that lived out here and maybe one day he went to check his beaver traps, and maybe he fell into the river and drowned. There's nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend.

It's a very cold picture, I may have to go get my coat. It's about to freeze me to death. You need the dark in order to show the light. Exercising the imagination, experimenting with talents, being creative; these things, to me, are truly the windows to your soul.

That's crazy. This is the time to get out all your flustrations, much better than kicking the dog around the house or taking it out on your spouse. There is no right or wrong - as long as it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone. There are no mistakes. You can fix anything that happens.

It's almost like something out of a fairytale book. You're the greatest thing that has ever been or ever will be. You're special. You're so very special. I started painting as a hobby when I was little. I didn't know I had any talent. I believe talent is just a pursued interest. Anybody can do what I do. We'll put some happy little leaves here and there. Let's have a happy little tree in here.

If you don't like it - change it. It's your world. Automatically, all of these beautiful, beautiful things will happen. Imagination is the key to painting. Clouds are free they come and go as they please. Now we'll take the almighty fan brush.

Just think about these things in your mind and drop em' on canvas. Now then, let's play. Let's go up in here, and start having some fun It's cold, but it's beautiful. Once you learn the technique, ohhh! Turn you loose on the world; you become a tiger.
ANOTHER HEADER
Happy painting, God bless. Let's make some happy little clouds in our world. Of course he's a happy little stone, cause we don't have any other kind.

Trees grow in all kinds of ways. They're not all perfectly straight. Not every limb is perfect. You can do anything your heart can imagine. You can do anything here. So don't worry about it. In your world you have total and absolute power.

Almost everything is going to happen for you automatically - you don't have to spend any time working or worrying. Get tough with it, get strong. Follow the lay of the land. It's most important. But they're very easily killed. Clouds are delicate. Don't kill all your dark areas - you need them to show the light.

I can't think of anything more rewarding than being able to express yourself to others through painting. Maybe there was an old trapper that lived out here and maybe one day he went to check his beaver traps, and maybe he fell into the river and drowned. That is when you can experience true joy, when you have no fear. Talent is a pursued interest. That is to say, anything you practice you can do. Use your imagination, let it go. Absolutely no pressure. You are just a whisper floating across a mountain.

I like to beat the brush. You don't have to be crazy to do this but it does help. You have to make those little noises or it won't work. We're trying to teach you a technique here and how to use it.
FOURTH HEADER
You have to make almighty decisions when you're the creator. I started painting as a hobby when I was little. I didn't know I had any talent. I believe talent is just a pursued interest. Anybody can do what I do. In painting, you have unlimited power. You have the ability to move mountains. You can bend rivers. But when I get home, the only thing I have power over is the garbage. And I will hypnotize that just a little bit.

Now we don't want him to get lonely, so we'll give him a little friend. You can get away with a lot. We'll throw some old gray clouds in here just sneaking around and having fun. This is an example of what you can do with just a few things, a little imagination and a happy dream in your heart.

Each highlight must have it's own private shadow. Use your imagination, let it go. Anyone can paint. Every highlight needs it's own personal shadow. See. We take the corner of the brush and let it play back-and-forth.

How do you make a round circle with a square knife? That's your challenge for the day. Let's give him a friend too. Everybody needs a friend. You don't have to spend all your time thinking about what you're doing, you just let it happen. It's beautiful - and we haven't even done anything to it yet. I spend a lot of time walking around in the woods and talking to trees, and squirrels, and little rabbits and stuff. There is immense joy in just watching - watching all the little creatures in nature.

Maybe he has a little friend that lives right over here. Get tough with it, get strong. Now we'll take the almighty fan brush.
snowy
pronouns she/they
age 18
timezone GMT +1
posts 2 posts
points 155 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!