welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

in my own little corner, arty's plot dump from hell
hey hi hello! I'm currently enjoying summer so I have lots of free time! I want to do all the things!!!

intro

hey what's up hello!!! here's a huge list of plots I want to do!!! I always see lots of interesting plots on tumblr and sometimes I get random plot ideas, so now I have a place to put them all!!!! Any of these plots can be MxF, MxM, or FxF!! Crossed out plots are ones I no longer want to do/have already done and ones with ** by it are ones I really want to do!! Check out my crackship here for fc ideas!

irl plots

01. you're an up and coming singer and I'm a radio host and we met at an industry event and really hit it off. we keep bumping into each other so why not date and fall in love?? but you travel and are always on tour and wow this picture of you kissing a fan is going viral wtf??? we both agree it's best to break up but you just released a new album and the title song is totally about our breakup....um
+bonus: people keep requesting I play your breakup song and it's making me sad

02. okay we used to be best friends and we promised we were gonna get married when we got older but we drifted apart after high school and now i got an invitation to your wedding and wait that’s not how it was supposed to go

03. my twin is dating you and i might have tricked you into thinking she was me just to get some but now i find out that you knew the whole time

**04. I'm a bartender and you always come into my bar with friends and I kinda have a crush on you. you came in one day by yourself and got wasted and started screaming about how your s.o. cheated on you and shit I left work early so I can drive you home, but you won't tell me your address so I guess we're having a sleepover. now it's morning and no we did not sleep together and do you like chocolate chips in your waffles?

05. we're co-workers and you're really quiet and shy and I think that's really cute, but I went to a party this weekend and you were definitely dancing on a table in a very revealing outfit and that was hot so do you have an evil twin or was that you?

06. you run a really successful business and you just hired me as your new assistant and there's some mutual feelings going on here, but you're my boss and oh now we're making out in your office wow

07. I'm just a nerdy kid with a crush on the popular kid in school, but I'm too shy to say anything so I just go home and play video games with my online best friend who I have never met and omg we live in the same town!! let's meet up!! I can't wait to meet yo- omg my online best friend is the popular kid shit

**08. we both go to school for the arts and I'm the new girl who wants to be a writer and you're an asshole who sleeps around and what are you even studying here?? I just realized our dorms are right across the hall from each other and I'm kind of tired of seeing your stupid face, but now I'm locked out of my dorm because my roommate is pissed at me and I hate to ask but can I sleep on your couch?? and now we're watching a movie and drinking and shit now we're kissing, but I know you have a bad rep so no thanks, but after getting to know each other I'm kind of falling for you and wait you're falling for me too???

**0.9 I'm madly in love with you, but you're dating my best friend and oh shit my friend just confided in me that they cheated on you and I'm really pissed, but they're also my friend??? what to do??

10.Muse A is a virgin and plans to keep it that way. Alongside being completely inexperienced and the owner of a promise ring bestowed by her late father, she went into college with the mindset of maintaining her sanctity, and, possibly, meeting her husband. After a semester of being strapped for cash, Muse A catches a glimpse of a torn piece of paper on a bulletin board at the campus’s local laundry mat. It reads ‘Not here to solve your daddy issues, but put a band aid on them: if you’re interested in a completely consensual sexual relationship with cash benefits, text the number below.’ – Though the message was odd and possibly life-threatening, Muse A took a picture of the paper and texted the number after consulting with her friends. Muse B, the man behind the number, a student at the college and a master of sex, lays the truth for Muse A: he’s got a hard-on for (insert any kink that gets your panties in a twist) and can’t seem to find a partner who will match him in his fruition. The pay is good, and Muse B seems friendly, but Muse A has to admit: she’s down with kissing, touching, licking, and grinding- but absolutely no penetration. Expecting to catch a read and no response from Muse B, Muse A is delightfully surprised when Muse B replies with even more fervor. After meeting and going over ground rules, the two have their first night together, and make an activity of their almost-sexcapades. Seeing each other on campus becomes more and more awkward as Muse B’s face reminds Muse A of full-body blushes, sexual coaching, and the safe-word ‘pickles’. Though their partnership is solely sexual, Muse A soon becomes inclined to spend more time with Muse B outside of the bedroom. [source]

11. That plot where you’re buying condoms for you significant other and accidentally drop them when running into someone who asks you if you’re gonna have a ‘big night’ and you return the reply with ‘we’ll see’ a shit eating grin on your face. Cut to the part where you’re going to be meeting their parents that night and you realize that the person you ran into is you s.o.'s Dad. [source]

12. We are highly-trained agents; I'm a hacker and you shoot shit. On paper, you're my Commander, but we get along well enough to be friends. Also, I might have a crush on you and you might be crushing on me too. So, when we're on a week-long mission and we have to share a crummy motel room with one bed things might get little hot and heavy.

media-based plots

princess & the pauper. you're rich and I'm not and wow we look similar, wanna trade lives??

beauty & the beast. everyone is scared of you and everyone thinks I'm weird. some circumstances cause us to be together and you're not as scary as people say you are.

baywatch. we're both lifeguards with a passion for saving people.

**baby driver. I had a tough childhood and got mixed up with the wrong crowd and now I'm one of the best getaway drivers in the city and you're a really nice person I'd like to kiss, but I don't want you getting involved with my messy life.

**casablanca. I'm the owner of a popular club and you're an old flame of mine. You just walked into my club with a new guy and I haven't seen you in years, yet my feelings for you haven't changed.

fangirl by rainbow rowell. I write fanfiction and I just started college and I'm really shy and you're my roommate's ex/friend?? you're kinda cute though...

the probability of miracles by wendy wunder. I'm dying so my mom moved me to this town where miracles are supposed to happen and I meet you and we get along so let's go spend the rest of my life doing cool shit and getting into trouble and falling in love

**the spectacular now by tim tharp. I'm the kind of guy that gives no shits and is going nowhere and you're this awkward, geeky girl with no sex appeal and I feel kinda bad for you so I ask you out and try to turn you into a more attractive person. I think I'm starting to fall for you, but you are too good for me so I'll just push you away instead.

artemis
pronouns she/her
age 20
timezone EST
posts 85 posts
points 5555 points
status Offline
I've been disappointed way too much so if you just don't want to continue a thread with me, say so and spare me the waiting time, please. Thank you.
Hi again! Since I like writing with you so far, let's just make this a thing. :)

5 and 7, please - we can trade off. :D I was tempted to ad 6 and 8 too but i think we'd both die from all the ships, lol
dani
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone est
posts 6734 posts
points 94935 points
status Offline
I love writing and I'm just looking for people who enjoy it as much as I do. Creative plots, serious plots, fluff plots...anything. I actually really enjoy writing from a mans POV but I also enjoy writing from a womans POV.
art3mis
12 and 8 sound like so much fun!
Rose Tyler
pronouns She/Her
age 24
timezone
posts 68 posts
points 3555 points
status Offline
hey hi hello! I'm currently enjoying summer so I have lots of free time! I want to do all the things!!!
dani! @ the disco
totes down for 5 and 7!! 6 & 8 will have to wait though lol
I'm totally cool with switching off as long as I can have the "popular girl" from plot 7!

rose tyler
I'd love to do 12 & 8 with you but I have like a billion threads going on so could we start off with just one first? I'm totally okay with playing guy/gal/goat/whatever
artemis
pronouns she/her
age 20
timezone EST
posts 85 posts
points 5555 points
status Offline
I love writing and I'm just looking for people who enjoy it as much as I do. Creative plots, serious plots, fluff plots...anything. I actually really enjoy writing from a mans POV but I also enjoy writing from a womans POV.
art3mis
Starting off with one is just fine haha! I've actually been itching to RP from a male perspective if that's okay?
Do you have a preference to which plot?
Rose Tyler
pronouns She/Her
age 24
timezone
posts 68 posts
points 3555 points
status Offline
rose tyler
I think we should do 12 since you mentioned that one first. I'm thinking the "commander" role should be male if that's okay with you. Do you have any ideas for faces?
artemis
pronouns she/her
age 20
timezone EST
posts 85 posts
points 5555 points
status Offline
art3mis
Absolutely!
I noticed that one of your favorite faces included Chris Pratt, I wouldn't mind using him for a faceclaim if you have a specific ship in mind? Otherwise I was thinking Colin Ferrel, Jude Law, or Tom Welling. I know these gentlemen are a tad bit older but I'd be putting their age circa mid to late 20's, perhaps early 30's?
How about you? I can always find someone more suited for whomever you pick!
Rose Tyler
pronouns She/Her
age 24
timezone
posts 68 posts
points 3555 points
status Offline
rose tyler
I love Chris P. So it's perfect!! I'm stuck between Emilia Clarke and Margot Robbie, which one do you think is best?
artemis
pronouns she/her
age 20
timezone EST
posts 85 posts
points 5555 points
status Offline
art3mis
Chris P. it is :D
oh that's a hard choice! hmm, for some reason I feel like Emilia Clarke might work nicely against Chris. P? something about their look would be cute. Whatever strikes your muse though!
Rose Tyler
pronouns She/Her
age 24
timezone
posts 68 posts
points 3555 points
status Offline
I've been disappointed way too much so if you just don't want to continue a thread with me, say so and spare me the waiting time, please. Thank you.
I'm down with whatever, basically. :D Literally, let's just do stuff. :D
dani
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone est
posts 6734 posts
points 94935 points
status Offline
november 11th had a busy week, catching up on all replies during the weekend! if i seemed to have forgotten some, feel free to remind me! i've been scatter brained lately..
hi, I'd be interested in the bay watch idea and/or the new assistant x boss
elle
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone pst
posts 2392 posts
points 124605 points
status Offline
art3mis

can we do plot four with my gigi hadid x your male of choice and also plot eight with your saoirse ronan x my theo james?
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
9/5 School has started up again. Replies will be sporadic but they're coming.
art3mis

your set and this plot dumb are all a+

Um, take two? I'll play a male, you'll play a male... Is rf ok?

Casablanca and spectacular now<3

Otherwise....
02. Girl got the invite, dude's getting married
03. twin broke up with boy, other twin saw he was drunk at a party and decided to have fun
04. omg cute bartender yes please
05. i was supposed to be deleting as i go but all of these are cute
08. all about the nerd and the manslut
11. bahahahaha
12. oohhh could it be handler/asset x spy instead? but hacker is also good. or like... an analyst.

I'm sorry you have too many good options.
Ginger
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone CTL
posts 1330 posts
points 64075 points
status Offline
september 15: i'm gettin back in the swing of things!! i wanna do all the rf & comms pls xo
i'm here to discuss deets before we start things, so pm me and i have discord!! i rather mxf & fxf but don't mind how many of which gender i personally play. i highlighted some plots & faces i'm into!! :3

plots: 02. okay we used to be best friends and we promised we were gonna get married when we got older but we drifted apart after high school and now i got an invitation to your wedding and wait that’s not how it was supposed to go 04. i'm a bartender and you always come into my bar with friends and i kinda have a crush on you. you came in one day by yourself and got wasted and started screaming about how your s.o. cheated on you and shit i left work early so i can drive you home, but you won't tell me your address so i guess we're having a sleepover. now it's morning and no we did not sleep together and do you like chocolate chips in your waffles? 08. we both go to school for the arts and i'm the new girl who wants to be a writer and you're an asshole who sleeps around and what are you even studying here?? i just realized our dorms are right across the hall from each other and i'm kind of tired of seeing your stupid face, but now i'm locked out of my dorm because my roommate is pissed at me and i hate to ask but can i sleep on your couch?? and now we're watching a movie and drinking and shit now we're kissing, but i know you have a bad rep so no thanks, but after getting to know each other i'm kind of falling for you and wait you're falling for me too???

faces: arden cho, naya rivera, phoebe tonkin, margot robbie, sophie turner, zoe saldana, amber heard, ryan gosling, chris pine, oscar isaac, john boyega

sue
pronouns she + her
age 28
timezone gmt-8
posts 275 posts
points 2190 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!