welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

put away the fairytale, mxm, mxf comms
october 21: archiving most of my comms because i just have too many rn and i'd rather focus on threads. pm me if you want to keep anything! or if you want to start threads and such, just let me know. :D
hi friends. i bring this back every once in a while. i need a few comms in my life. i'm looking for mxf and mxm. mxm is my fave, but i love mxf too. so please give me. feel free to specify if you want fluffy or dramatic or smutty or anything like that. the only things i don't do plotwise are incest or rape/abuse among our characters. i really don't have any faces i dislike, but feel free to check out my crackship for 9000 suggestions. really think the only faces i'm not huge on are wrestlers? i don't know too many kpop faces, but i might throw in one or two so just let me know if that's cool with you. if you want to use any just pls tell me their name! limiting this to three per person otherwise i go too crazy. so let me know if you want one, two, or three!
cori
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone EST / GMT-5
posts 94048 posts
points 492250 points
status Offline
i only play dudes. i really want to play a thousand diego lunas anf jack falahees right now. discord: sin #9828

three mxm things please and thanks!
no go faces are in my profile
i prefer anything dark and twisted and angsty over fluffy shit

xoxo
sin
pronouns they/them
age 26
timezone eastern
posts 36702 posts
points 178275 points
status Offline
july 2nd // hey.
3 mxm pls! i don't have any no faces/triggers
darcy
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone eastern
posts 988 posts
points 52555 points
status Offline
october 21: archiving most of my comms because i just have too many rn and i'd rather focus on threads. pm me if you want to keep anything! or if you want to start threads and such, just let me know. :D
you've both been tagged. http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
cori
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone EST / GMT-5
posts 94048 posts
points 492250 points
status Offline
just 'cause.
kate
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone CST
posts 28314 posts
points 627000 points
status Online
july fourteenth: indefinite hiatus because my job is really more like 70 hours a week than 40. i'm guessing that i'll want to start over when/if i get back here. sorry.
❝ please don't tell anyone this, but i just want to be happy. ❞
can i get an mxf? or if you want to switch, we can have two!
phi (like "fee")
pronouns she/hers
age 22
timezone EST
posts 1560 posts
points 59705 points
status Offline
tagged!!

(phi+goetz) sorry i kept tagging you in things that were not for you. the one for you is the one with your name in the description. http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
cori
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone EST / GMT-5
posts 94048 posts
points 492250 points
status Offline
why @ everything
two mxf comms pls! one angsty and one fluffy, just to balance shit out. my no-go faces and triggers are in my profile.
jo
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone est
posts 192 posts
points 5705 points
status Offline
2 mxm?? i prefer smut & angst to fluff but i'm down with anything!!
zoe
pronouns they/them
age 22
timezone pst
posts 6169 posts
points 22830 points
status Offline
you are both tagged!
cori
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone EST / GMT-5
posts 94048 posts
points 492250 points
status Offline
i love all my babies 8.4.17 ( 8.25.17 back in business! my trackpad is being all kinds of funky but i'm around now! )
hi!! i'll take 2 or 3 mxm!!
mickey
pronouns she/her + they/them
age 25
timezone EST
posts 1684 posts
points 37055 points
status Offline
10/15 i got in a minor car accident but it totaled my car and i had work and trying to find a car and i just kind of got overwhelmed and poofed. so i'm back and replying to things, but if i miss something you want to continue, just let me know! i'm also down to start aaaalll the new things.
i'll take a few mxm!! all the tom holland and harry styles c;
MEGHAN
pronouns SHE/HER
age 25
timezone MOUNTAIN
posts 92938 posts
points 297130 points
status Offline
tagged!
cori
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone EST / GMT-5
posts 94048 posts
points 492250 points
status Offline
9/2 it's my bday weekend i'll be back tuesday omfg
can i pls have 2 mxm! we have the same triggers and i prefer smut/angst over anything but i'm cool w whatever!

juan
pronouns he, him
age 21
timezone pacific
posts 2624 posts
points 31275 points
status Offline
tagged!
cori
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone EST / GMT-5
posts 94048 posts
points 492250 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!