welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

B A N A N A S, mxf; something for everyone
Sup ya'll. This list is subject to change. Means too many of these. Means I really want this. If I play a male for you, I'd like it if you did the same for me, but it's not necessary. No comms, please.

note: I've listed out characters off the top of my head that I have played or would like to play. As always, if there's something you don't see, please suggest it!

harry potter
m: godric gryffindor, adalbert waffling, fleamont potter, fabian prewett, gideon prewett, kingsly shacklebolt, james potter i, ted tonks, bill wasley, charlie weasley, oliver wood, blaise zabini, seamus finnigan, ernie macmillan, justin finch-fletchley, neville longbottom, anthony goldstein, michael corner, terry boot, zacharias smith, weird sister member

f: helga hufflepuff, molly prewett (weasley), marlene mckinnon, dorcas meadows, emmeline vance, mary macdonald (cattermole), narcissa black, nymphadora tonks, fleur delacore, angelina johnson, katie bell, alicia spinnet, astoria greengrass (malfoy), daphne greengrass, pansy parkinson, hannah abbott, susan bones, molly weasley

m/f: early professor, carrow oc, bones oc, durmstrang student, beauxbatons student, quidditch player, order member, death eater oc, anyone next gen, oc's galore

click here for more

disney/animation
m: hercules, simba, john smith, robin hood, little john, captain hook, peter pan, jim hawkins, grumpy, beast, woody, kristoff, lucifer, sheer khan, naveen, david (l&s), prince phillip, prince charming, lumiere, flynn, eric, aladdin, kovu, maoi, jafar, Phoebus, rodger (101d), this guy, o'malley, dimitri, lots more, genderswap

f: cinderella, bo peep, jessie, jane (pp), jane (tarzan), belle, triton's daughter, kiara, nala, wendy, anna, aurora, tinkerbell, babette, marian, rapunzel, merida, anita (101d), lady, marie (aristo), megara, esmeralda, anastasia (fox), neverland mermaid, more, genderswap

click here for more

star wars

oc's, jedi, rebels, civillians, alliance, young han

click here for more

marvel/dc

lois, babs, lex, cap, supes <--- the baes, but I can play anyone tbh

historical

eras: regency, victorian, viking expansion, roman empire, medieval, ww2, ww1, edwardian, american rev, westward expansion, 20's, 50-60's, mafia; I love too many books to list them all, okay?

click here for more

fantasy

favorite versions listed in parenthesis, but really anything goes... space cowboys (firefly), classic fairytales twisted (ouat but better), mermaids (legend of the blue sea), werewolves, superheroes, abilities, witches (Discworld), princes, dragon riders, wars, medieval fantasy (GoT, LotR), scifi futuristic, post-apocalyptic... see the historical link, I've listed a few fantasy plots there

6/16 The summer school + 40hr work weeks routine has begun. Posting days are weekends, but I may be able to respond to rapidfires via my phone on slow days at work. PLEASE TELL ME if there is a thread I've forgotten to start or reply to. I'm not purposefully ignoring it, I've just got a limited amount of space in my brain and all my summer camp planning probably took precedent and kicked it out.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Just ask. Sometimes I'm willing to do things for some plots and not for others. It really depends how everything goes down in the thread and what I'm comfortable with in the moment.
Ginger
24 • she/her • CTL
gingerschnapps

my neville longbottom to your hannah abbott
my andromeda black to your ted tonks?

12/04 coming back to cosl after some time off because of a family emergency expect replies soon
mature?
yes
status
please no: rape, incest, abuse, self harm, suicide
opal
24 • she/her • est
opal wood
yes! what time frame do you want with these crazy kids? early days, new relationship, established relationships, marriage, honeymoon, pregnancy, etc?
6/16 The summer school + 40hr work weeks routine has begun. Posting days are weekends, but I may be able to respond to rapidfires via my phone on slow days at work. PLEASE TELL ME if there is a thread I've forgotten to start or reply to. I'm not purposefully ignoring it, I've just got a limited amount of space in my brain and all my summer camp planning probably took precedent and kicked it out.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Just ask. Sometimes I'm willing to do things for some plots and not for others. It really depends how everything goes down in the thread and what I'm comfortable with in the moment.
Ginger
24 • she/her • CTL
I'm a twisted little shit so this is a mashup and I'm not even sorry lol, but you can pick and chose which ones you'd like to do from these and then we can talk who'll play who etc :)

Okay, so one of Triton's daughters and John Smith BEFORE he meets Pocahontas (maybe she fishes him out of the water after the storm, or he sees her helping the young guy who falls over board?) Basically he's bewitched by the idea of the water vixen and finally he catches her on a rock and... I dunno, but something!!

Aurora is sent to Beast and his magic castle for safe keeping until her 16th birthday, because no one would think to look for her there there. Her 16th birthday comes and goes without word from her family, and she's still stuck with Beast and his horrible temper. But when she turns 18 suddenly things change between them.

Prince Philip is late to his cousin's ball, but just as he walks in, so does she. Cinderella. Aware and uncaring that he's already supposed to be engaged to be married, Philip runs after her and sees Cinderella change into herself. But getting past the evil stepmother to get the girl alone proves most difficult.

Hans (aka this guy) pops Rapunzel's cherry then puts her back in the tower thinking he'll go off and find someone else to make him King, but turns out he can't stop thinking about the naive little blonde, much to his dismay!
june 18: working on replies in the next few days, it's been a rough couple of weeks but i'm slowly getting back into things.
mature?
yes
status
please no: none. (Just don't hurt the babies or animals and we'll be fine!)
sage
27 • she/her • gmt+1
sage winter
Oh my gosh... Yes! Can I have all of them? I'll take John and le Beast if it's alright with you.

Mermaid x John Smith John is already an established adventurer/explorer by the time Pocahontas happens, so maybe we can set this on one of his earlier voyages. Maybe somewhere in the Mediterranean? Maybe your mermaid's taken a page out of Ariel's book and has started to tease sailors. She does the same to John, but he proves more dogged than most, and eventually catches her? We've got to do something with that tail, though otherwise, sex might be a little awkward. Unless... we put them in an AU setting. John is much older now, and he lost the love of his life (Pocahontas) years ago. His passion and belief in pretty much everything died with her. Then he goes for a swim one day, gets caught in a current and might have drowned if not for the beautiful woman who saved him. For some reason, he keeps picturing a large tail, but he must have just bumped his head really hard. But it's a universe where mermaids can shed their tails for legs when they go on land? Idk. This sounded better in my head.

Aurora x Beast I read this story once where the Beast was actually a magician, and because he abused his powers, a powerful sorceress cast a spell on him. Could we do something like that? The reason little Aurora was sent to him wasn't because of his amazing parenting skills, but because the fairies present at her Christening owed him a favor. They're basically like, "Here. We'll throw you a boon. It's love in a beautiful bundle." And at first he's like "uuuuuugh I'm not a nursemaid" but he knows what it's like to be alone in a strange place, so he does what he can to make the castle home for her and much to his chagrin, he starts becoming attached to the little brat. He begins to teach her magic and... idk... I'm not into underage sex so we either need to move the birthday up a bit or she can come back after defeating Maleficent on her own. orsm... I'm off my game today.

Philip x Cinderella Prince Philip has been reminded time and time again that he's betrothed to some faceless princess he's never met, but who cares about that? He's got a life to lead! Then he runs right into destiny - and the most beautiful girl he's ever clapped eyes on. Who cares if she's a commoner? He's in love! And he'd do anything for just one kiss... omg Phillip is such an idiot. I love him. Willing to exchange him for either Beast or John tbh.

Hans x Rapunzel I love everything about this. Should he go back to find her, or should she come looking for him? lmao in the original tale she gets knocked up js
mature?
yes
status
Ginger
24 • she/her • CTL
gingerschnapps omg, of course you can! and john and beast is fine with me :D

Mermaid x John Smith i like both, really, but i think for practical and sexy-time reasons, it'd be so much easier if there was some logical and easy~way for her to shed her tail? plus, older john smith is not a bad sort of john smith ;D i googled the daughters, and decided that either of the two older sisters might be good for this? maybe attina, who was next in line for the throne, did take over and never married? so when she decided she'd had enough, she stepped down, leaving the throne for the next sister, and she went out exploring the world for the first time ever. and that's when she rescues a slightly older john smith, and she'd be a bit younger but not by a ridiculous amount since she's a decade or so older than ariel :b

Aurora x Beast ooooohhhh!!!!!! yes, i read that one too, i didn't even think of that, but it would make a lot more sense! and we can totally move the birthday up, make the curse end at 18 instead of 16 maybe? or even 20, bc we can do whatever the hell we want, lol. they could have started a physical relationship and then they get word that malificent is basically keeping everyone in her home kingdome/town/something captives and she leaves to confront the evil queen and when she comes back it can be happy and fluffy and steamy AF.

Philip x Cinderella he is, but he's an amazing idiot, lol! i like this too, and philip is a lot more stubborn and goes after what he wants than most of the other princes, tbh, so he'd really be the one to not care at all about her being a commoner or even a goddamned maid, as long as she likes him too http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png

Hans x Rapunzel haha, oh, she does, i forgot about that. that could be HILARIOUS. okay, so he could leave and then come back and come back only to find her with a not so tiny bun in the over? like, he needs to go on horseback and foot everywhere and going back and forth would take him maybe six months? and bc he's an asshole he's gonna ask if it's his. bc, yanno... assholes be assholes.

june 18: working on replies in the next few days, it's been a rough couple of weeks but i'm slowly getting back into things.
mature?
yes
status
sage
27 • she/her • gmt+1
sage winter
Okay... Imma be controversial and ask for three of the boys instead of just two? You just... you picked my favorites and I want to write their idiot selves so much. Can I horde John, Beast, and Phil? I keep trying to be like "I'll give up..." to be fair but then I can never decide which one I want to give up. ~mah boys~

Mermaid x John Smith Yes. I like this. Also I'm totally going to stick John in the New World somewhere. Possibly Jamaica or one of the smaller islands. Because I can and what is time. It's not linear. It's a big ball of wiggly wobbly timey wimey stuff. Sue me. Also do you like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Viggo Mortensen, or Brad Pitt?

Aurora x Beast I like all of this except I think we're missing out on some prime angst material. Aurora's prince ought to find the castle. She'll leave with him to save the kingdom. Beast will watch in his mirror as the prince proposes, and he just puts it away because he can't watch anymore. Assumes she's forgotten about him. This was his last chance at love, and he realizes he did love her. More than life itself. He just decides to die and the whole castle is crumbling around him. Aurora, of course, turned the prince down because she ain't got time for boys who can't do magic. Only the forest around the castle has grown thick with thorns. So she's got to fight her way back and THEN we get our happily ever after. I'm gonna be super cliche and use Dan Stevens, kay?

Philip x Cinderella I mean... I guuuuuuess you can have him. If you want. But just in case... Joshua Sasse, Douglas Booth, or Tom Hopper?

Hans x Rapunzel oh my gosh sweet summer child... she probably won't even know how to answer that exactly because can you actually imagine mother gothel sitting down and saying "here's how babies work" girl's gonna be freaking out and think she's dying lmaooo All I can come up with are Freya Mavor and Elle Fanning atm but I know there's someone else who is perfect... I just can't think of the name... well I mean there's also Maria Valverde or Holliday Grainger when they're playing Lucrezia Borgia... but they're probably too old?
mature?
yes
status
Ginger
24 • she/her • CTL
gingerschnapps

neville & hannah maybe new relationship? and hannah's more experienced than him sexually and she's kind of like his sex tutor?

ted & andromeda I love me some love/hate relationship so maybe early days in hogwarts when they're trying to stay away from each other but keep ending up getting hot & heavy

12/04 coming back to cosl after some time off because of a family emergency expect replies soon
mature?
yes
status
opal
24 • she/her • est
gingerschnapps
OMG!! YES! Sorry, but it's usually me that hoards the boys so I'm more than willing to let one go every once in a while :b them boys are all yours!! :D

Mermaid x John Smith oh I love that! It is not linear, least of all in rp, and even less so on cosl. /nods\ I almost made a squeak when I read this at work - I might totally have been imaging Nikolaj this morning? But Brad works too http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png

Aurora x Beast the torture!! That's so perfect thought. Beyond perfect, really. And god no, boys without magic are just blah. Especially after the man that took such good care of her http://i.imgbox.com/ws48K1Ly.png Dan Stevens works perfectly, bc damn. Lily James or dove Cameron?

Philip x Cinderella I just saw tom hopper and everything else is moot. Sofia Hublitz or Eleanor Tomlinson?

Hans x Rapunzel oh poor sweet baby girl! Chloe Moretz crossed my mind, but all of those options are good! Holliday still looks like she's 16 so her face is deceptive as hell. Zac efron, Jack O'connell? Cody Christian?
mature?
yes
status
sage
27 • she/her • gmt+1
opal wood
neville x hannah oh my gosh yesss please! I need this in my life. Can I use Matthew Lewis and set it sometime after the war? Orrrr do you want to make it angsty and have this be during their seventh year? Getting laid while fighting the Carrows...

ted & andromeda Yes!!! So... I don't do Hogwarts sex any younger than 17. Is it alright if they're in their last year? And Amelia Zadro, Haley Wheeler, or Ella Purnell?

sage winter
Muahaha I can feel the testosterone... I'll start John's and the Beast's if you start the other two.

Mermaid x John Smith Niky it is http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

Aurora x Beast Lily James is always Aurora to me tbh. I loved her as Cinderella, but she's literally the cartoon Sleeping Beauty incarnate.

Philip x Cinderella Same tbh. And ooh! Let's get Eleanor up in here!

Hans x Rapunzel Bad Boy Zac Efron pleeeeaaase
mature?
yes
status
Ginger
24 • she/her • CTL
gingerschnapps

oh I wanted to play neville and tonks but I'm cool with switching off

neville & hannah we can definitely do it during seventh year? maybe it becomes a comfort type deal? and I'm cool with matthew

ted & andromeda oh yeah I'd prefer for them to 17-18 as well ! and amelia zadro works
mature?
yes
status
opal
24 • she/her • est
opal wood
Aaahck I'm sorry! You can totally play both of them. I'm just so used to switching I just assumed.

neville x hannah Alright, if I'm playing teenage Hannah... Sasha Pieterse, Stefanie Scott, or Lily-Rose Melody Depp?

ted & andromeda If you want to start this, I'll start the other one?

mature?
yes
status
Ginger
24 • she/her • CTL
gingerschnapps

neville & hannah maybe stefanie scott? I think I'll use chris wood for neville

ted & andromeda sure ! how do you feel about phoebe tonkin or adelaide kane for andromeda?
mature?
yes
status
opal
24 • she/her • est
opal wood
neville x hannah Ooh thought of someone else. Lily-Rose or Lynden Orr?

ted & andromeda Wait, did you want Tonks or Andromeda? If you want Andromeda, then definitely Phoebe. And Ansel Elgort, Paddy Mitchell, or Austin Butler?

mature?
yes
status
Ginger
24 • she/her • CTL
gingerschnapps

neville & hannah i'd say lynden orr

ted & andromeda I'd like to play andromeda, maybe austin for ted then
mature?
yes
status
opal
24 • she/her • est
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
new poll