we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

lost in reality, haylee's crackship
hey hey haylee
December 18th - Finals are over, I'm free for the next few weeks.

Also I'm totally obsessed with the band In Real LIfe right now. Please give me all the Chance Perez, Drew Ramos, and Michael Conor Plots (sorry not accepting Sergio and Brady plots cause their underaged)

pronouns: she/her
timezone: eastern
member group: tiramisu
mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 8 2017, 06:23 PM
I can't escape you anywhere, even in my dreams
haylee 29 eastern
Hi I'm Haylee I'm a 29 year old part-time in retail and part-time student (I should graduate next spring if everything works out). That being said I'm usually good about replying to threads within a week. When it comes to comm threads I usually reply to them every day.. I also like to mention when I'm in school I will be posting a bit slower. Please be patient, but people who thread with me should know school will always come first. Check my status on my profile for the most up to date on absences and whatnot. Thank you.

01. I'm prefer mxf ships at this time. However I do write both male and females and I do prefer to switch off because then everyone is happy. If you just want me to play guys then things aren't going to work out. Sometimes my muse when it comes to writing guys gets a bit stalled. So also playing females helps combat that.

02. Also I prefer to start with communication threads. I feel that is the best way to get an idea of chemistry between our ships. If the communication threads don't work out, we can try something else. However once we get things rolling bring on all the threads. I do love writing threads and I can do both rapid fire or longer I'm good with either.

03. If you want to suggest a face that I have not mentioned in my crackship please do it. I'm basically opened to most faces and I will let you know how I feel about it.

males Andrew Garfield, Alberto Rosende, Austin Butler, Calum Hood, Chance Perez, Cody Christian, Cole Sprouse, Drew Ramos, Dylan O'Brien, Dylan Sprayberry, Gregg Sulkin, Hunter Parish, Jake Abel, Joe Jonas, Kj Apa, Liam Payne, Matthew Daddario, Michael Conor, Niall Horan, Richard Madden, Ross Lynch, Tom Holland, Tyler Posey, Zayn Malik (this is all the faces I can think off the top of my head. More names will be added)
females Adelaide Kane, Alexis Bledel, Arden Cho, Ashley Benson, Camila Mendes, Crystal Reed, Debbie Ryan, Dianna Agron, Dove Cameron, Elle Fanning, Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Katie Stevens, Laura Marano, Liana Liberato, Lili Reinhert, Lily Collins, Lily James, Lucy Hale, Madelaine Petsch, Meghann Fahy, Naomi Scott, Olivia Holt, Poppy Drayton, Sabrina Carpenter, Sarah Hyland, Sofia Carson, Stefanie Scott, Vanessa Morgan, Victoria Justice, Victoria Moroles, Virginia Gardner, Zendaya (again not a full list, I will add on to it)
plots age gaps , angst plots, arranged marriage, best friend's sibling, best friends to lovers, boarding school, bodyguard x celeb, celeb x fan, enemies to lovers, las vegas wedding, newlyweds, pregnancy, princess diaries au (books or movies), reality tv families, selection au, sibling fluff, step-sibling cest, royalty (i'm open to other suggestions)

tracker

crackship

plot dump

sailor moon based group plot

jay
pronouns: masculine
timezone: est
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? ask first
jay
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 9 2017, 01:28 AM
hey hey haylee

Your ashley benson and I'll use whatever male face you want. I was thinking college (or boarding high school) who are atop of the "social food chain" at their school. They're selfish "brats" who are manipulative and only really care about themselves and each other other, which allows them really good friends and fwbs. They got mutual feelings for each other but both of them are kind've too prideful to admit it?

tracker

crackship

hey hey haylee

Also I'm totally obsessed with the band In Real LIfe right now. Please give me all the Chance Perez, Drew Ramos, and Michael Conor Plots (sorry not accepting Sergio and Brady plots cause their underaged)

mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 9 2017, 12:01 PM
jay

Yeah I like that idea a lot, would Liam Hemsworth work for you. I feel college would really work for this plot. Maybe their both part of greek life that helps boost their egos because they look down on anyone who isn't part of that life. Just throwing a random idea out their lol

tracker

crackship

plot dump

jay
pronouns: masculine
timezone: est
mature? ask first
jay
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 25 2017, 01:04 AM
hey hey haylee

Late, but that sounds perfect. Should we start them off with a text thread or a regular thread?

tracker

crackship

hey hey haylee

mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 25 2017, 07:17 AM
jay

Comm works. Could you please start. I'm super behind and have tons of replies and starters to do.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

lilah
just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

[ jan 12th ] ∙ cleaned out plots and contacted a few people. starting fresh apart from a few people.

pronouns: she & her
timezone: pacific
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
lilah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 27 2017, 07:10 PM
hi! so how about my dylan sprayberry x your victoria moroles & my camila mendes x your kj apa?? for plots i was thinking princess diaries au and celeb x fan? c: i'm good having either plot paired with any ship!

tracker

crackship

hey hey haylee

mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 27 2017, 07:16 PM
lilah

OMG did you seriously say you do an Princess Diaries AU with me http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png I've been wanting to do one since I found out they were trying to make a thrid movie and I read every book including the new series about Mia's half-sister this summer. I would like to do the AU with Dylan and Victoria if thats cool with you and the celeb and fan with KJ and Camila. Did you want to be the celeb or the fan in that ship.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

lilah
just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

[ jan 12th ] ∙ cleaned out plots and contacted a few people. starting fresh apart from a few people.

pronouns: she & her
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
lilah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 27 2017, 07:26 PM
i haven't read the books yet! but i have seen the movies like 100000000 times lmao. the idea of the third one made me hype tbh! but dont worry about book spoilers or anything because i randomly read the wiki descriptions of most of them awhile back i'm perfectly fine with that! maybe camila as the fan and kj as the celeb? do you have discord?

tracker

crackship

hey hey haylee

mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 27 2017, 07:46 PM
lilah

I watch the movie once a month with my best friend tbh lol. But yeah that works and my discord is haylee#8386

tracker

crackship

plot dump

(wish)ful thinking
8/18 - Updated my faces and things
mature? ask first
wish
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 30 2017, 04:10 PM
Your Liam Hems x My Nina Dobrev - College hook-ups that get pregnant.

My Chris Hems x Your Diana Agron - old high school & college friends that fell apart and run into each other again

tracker

Plot Dump

hey hey haylee

mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 30 2017, 07:02 PM
(wish)ful thinking

Talked to you on discord about this.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

braizen souls
please tell/message me if i've missed on any replies! i'm really sorry but i'm trying my best to do my threads in an organized manner, though i lack at that sometimes!
timezone: GMT+8
member group: sugar cookies
mature? ask first
Braizen
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 31 2017, 06:00 AM
hey hey haylee

i'd love to play any of these males — austin butler, cole sprouse, drew ramos, dylan o'brien, matthew daddario, tom holland, zayn malik — for any of your females, if you're up to it! you can also choose the plot you want!

tracker

crackship

hey hey haylee

mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 31 2017, 09:12 AM
braizen souls

OMG so many good choices. I would really like to do a Elle Fanning and Tom Holland ship. I was thinking maybe stepcest. I love a good stepcest plot. Maybe the two of them met in college and had crushes on each other but now their parents are getting married and everything feels weird.

I also was thinking Drew Ramos and Sofia Carson. (I almost said Zayn but I'm on a IRL kick lately) I really want to do a basic no celeb plot with them. So I was thinking maybe best friends to lovers, enemies to loves, or best friends little sister. Basically if you have a better idea I'm for it. This was a few suggestions.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

braizen souls
please tell/message me if i've missed on any replies! i'm really sorry but i'm trying my best to do my threads in an organized manner, though i lack at that sometimes!
timezone: GMT+8
member group: sugar cookies
mature? ask first
Braizen
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 31 2017, 05:54 PM
hey hey haylee

i love the tom holland x elle fanning idea!!! i'd be totally down to do that!

tracker

crackship

hey hey haylee

mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 31 2017, 06:09 PM
braizen souls

Awesome so Tom Holland X Elle Fanning then. Do you prefer to do a comm or should we jump into a full thread? I'm good with either or.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll