we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

✦ cathedrals in my heart
run, keely, run
15 jan idk .
pronouns: she + her
timezone: est
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 8 2017, 07:59 PM
- every teardrop is a waterfall -
** just pls note that suggestions are not limited to this list! i'm pretty open with faces so feel free to request anyone pretty much **

ok but hi! i'm KEELY and i'm a 23 year old preschool teacher. i'm on EST time but you'll find me on mostly at night and on weekends since i spend my weekdays chasing around 4 year olds. i love MXF AND FXF plots equally. i struggle with mxm so i'm not usually super comfy with those. i'm HAPPY TO PLAY GUYS BUT IF I PLAY ONE FOR YOU THEN PLEASE PLAY ONE FOR ME. if you don't play guys then i will be happy to do fxf ships with you. <3

i'm a huge sucker for developing plots and characters and making tumblr tags for my otps! do that with me and i will literally be your bff. i have both telegram and discord so just pm me to get either of those and i'll happily give them to you! also pls be 18+ to plot with me because i do like smut as it develops with the plot~

aaron taylor-johnson, aaron tveit, ALFIE ENOCH, andre hamann, armie hammer, arthur gosse, ben barnes, charlie hunnam, charlie weber, CHRIS EVANS, CHRIS HEMSWORTH, CHRIS PINE, CHRIS PRATT, chris wood, CODY CHRISTIAN, COLE SPROUSE, daniel sharman, darce montgomery, dave franco, dev patel, DIEGO LUNA, douglas booth, dylan minnette, dylan o'brien, dylan sprayberry, EDDIE REDMAYNE, harry styles, iwan rheon, joe keery, john boyega, KJ APA (I'D RATHER PLAY AGAINST HIM!), leo howard,LOGAN LERMAN, lucky blue smith, luke evans, MATTHEW DADDARIO, max irons, nate buzolic, nick robinson, nikolaj causter-waldau, oscar isaac, richard madden, ryan reynolds, SAM CLAFLIN, sam heughan, scott eastwood, sebastian stan, taron egerton, TOM HOLLAND (I'D RATHER PLAY AGAINST HIM C: ) , tyler posy, will higginson, zac efron + soooo many more

alicia vikander, ALYCIA DEBNAM-CAREY, ana de armas, barbara palvin, blake lively, BRIDGET ROSE-SATTERLEE, brie larson, cailin russo, camila mendes, candice patton, carmella rose, chloe bennet, DAISY RIDLEY, daria sidorchuk, dua lipa, elizabeth olsen, emilia clarke, emma watson, emmy rossum, felicity jones, freida pinto, gabrielle wilde, gal gadot, gigi hadid, GINA RODRIGUEZ,hailee steinfeld, haley lu richardson, josefine frida pettersen, kassi smith, kate mara, katherine langford, lauren german, LILI REINHART, lily james, margot robbie, mathilda bernmark, melissa benoist, mila kunis, NATALIA DYER, NICOLA PELTZ, nina agdal, olivia holt !!!!!!!!!!, PENELOPE MITCHELL, perrie edwards, PHOEBE TONKIN, POPPY DRAYTON, sarah bolger, sarah hyland, SCARLETT LEITHOLD, shelley hennig, sophia bush, sophie cookson, sophie turner, stella maeve, suki waterhouse, taylor marie hill, YAEL GROBGLAS, yulia rose, ZARA LARSSON , zendaya coleman, zoey deutch + soooo many more

angst, drama, fluff, supernatural (both genre and show), disney inspired, disney personified, harry potter anything, fantasy, any kind of pregnancy plot, married young, newlyweds, struggling marriage, struggling relationships, fake dating, forbidden relationships, smut, age gaps, friends/enemies with benefits, enemies, criminal minds based, anything movie inspired, criminals, small town, soulmate aus, tumblr aus, zombie apocalypse, anything pre/during/post-apocalyptic honestly, + anything really

tracker

crackship

gemma
14/12 extremely busy, please be patient with me!
pronouns: she
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
gemma
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 9 2017, 09:36 PM
run, keely, run
my tom holland x your alycia debnam-carey/bridget satterlee for a young couple who rushed into marriage within a short while of meeting each other and it's starting to fall apart? maybe one of them are still into it but the other isn't? annnd she could get pregnant for added drama bc yikes

tracker

crackship

fav tv casts

run, keely, run
15 jan idk .
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 9 2017, 09:41 PM

gemma
i have actually really been craving some tom and alycia!! but omg yes i am so here for this because it's angsty and right in the feels. maybe their parents too are kinda waiting for their 'i told you so' moments and everything is just a mess. and 100% yes for pregnancy because why not throw a baby into a marriage that's falling apart? http://i.imgbox.com/V9AY3P5A.png

tracker

crackship

elle woods
january 19th i'll mostly be around on weekends for the next few weeks. working over time and trying to get fit has been keeping me extra busy during the week.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: pst
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 9 2017, 09:48 PM
my natalia dyer x you nicola peltz fake dating? like idk, this guy keeps hitting on of them so they pretend to be dating for some reason and fall in love in the process.

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

gemma
mature? yes
gemma
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 9 2017, 09:49 PM
run, keely, run
perfect http://i.imgbox.com/HaTqEkuc.png and i love that so much tbh??? literally imagine both of them having friends being like "you're making such a mistake..." and not liking the respective s/o, and maybe they even both went to the point of cutting people off b/c they were so convinced this was true love at the beginning like honestly rip... one of them could've even gone as far as to leave a relationship with someone who they would've worked out far better with. i love it, did you want to plot this out a little more or jump in?

tracker

crackship

fav tv casts

run, keely, run
15 jan idk .
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 10 2017, 11:14 AM

gemma
and they're both probably stubborn as hell so they're just like 'NO WE WILL MAKE THIS WORK' as everything is exploding around them and they're just a huge mess. omg yes because let's add in all the drama humanely possible pls. i'm definitely down to jump in! but if you want i can pm you my discord just so we can plot things out as we go/cry over them??

elle woods
omg yes i actually really love this!!! this guy is just a total creep or something and they're both pretty skeeved out by him and the fake dating ensues and ugh just yes. they probably think they'll be totally fine because they've been best friends forever but whoops they've actually been kinda into each other this whole time?

tracker

crackship

gemma
mature? yes
gemma
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 10 2017, 12:55 PM
run, keely, run
i love it so much honestly... i'll start something for you later today, but feel free to pm me your discord b/c i'm obsessed with crying over pairings thank u lmao

tracker

crackship

fav tv casts

sierra lou
11/10: I have a ton of muse lately. I'm open for plots and great ships. I have my plot dump and my crackship now linked into my profile. COSL - I'm back and better than ever :)
timezone: Eastern
mature? no
sierra
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 11 2017, 09:35 AM

run, keely, run
my cole sprouse x lili reinhart
hit me up on discord

tracker

plot dump
run, keely, run
15 jan idk .
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Aug 11 2017, 04:19 PM

sunshine sierra
adding you now!

tracker

crackship

sierra lou
11/10: I have a ton of muse lately. I'm open for plots and great ships. I have my plot dump and my crackship now linked into my profile. COSL - I'm back and better than ever :)
mature? no
sierra
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 9 2017, 10:00 AM

run, keely, run
eddie redmayne x brie larson
diego luna x daisy ridley / gina roderiguez
tom holland x lady of your choosing
cole sprouse x lili reinhart
aj kappa x camilla mendez
grant gustin x melissa benoist

literally anyone i was just throwing out random pairings
plot ideas here
feel free to suggest something else too if you have ideas in mind.

tracker

plot dump
run, keely, run
15 jan idk .
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 14 2017, 09:29 PM

sierra lou
oh gosh you make it so hard to pick but maybe diego and gina in the #20 plot on your list???

tracker

crackship

sierra lou
mature? no
sierra
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 16 2017, 06:14 AM

run, keely, run
I just wanted to provide you with options. Diego/Gina and plot 20 sounds great. Would you want to start them hun or should I? Sorry, it took me a bit to reply work has had me slammed schedule wise.

tracker

plot dump
run, keely, run
15 jan idk .
mature? yes
keely
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 16 2017, 05:56 PM

sierra lou
it would be amazing if you could whenever you get a chance <3333 i'm like two pages of alerts behind lmfao. but oh don't worry! work is killing me too. http://i.imgbox.com/9XQH8eqT.png

tracker

crackship

sierra lou
mature? no
sierra
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 17 2017, 04:38 AM

run, keely, run
Yeah, I can start us, love. No problem!

tracker

plot dump
ϟ sage hetfield
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

timezone: pacific
member group: mint chocolate cheesecake
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 12 2017, 01:50 PM

run, keely, run

hi, hey, hello. so like we need things again and this time I stg I won't let them die. if you'll have me, of course http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

your ana de armas x my chris evans - newlyweds - super uber cute fluffiness but then we can toss in some pregnancy complications and drama? idk just gimme the cuteness first and we can talk horrible things later lmfao

&&

your dylan o'brien x my natalia dyer or sabrina carpenter - met at a college function and have been best friends for a while now. dylan is in a bad relationship, my girl knows his gf is cheating so she tries to tell him and a moment of weakness happens that kind of makes them both realize they've been pining over one another for a while just situations have kept them from saying anything?

trash af ideas but lmk what you think and we can always tweak them or just replot the pair http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

tracker

manUNkind +

bleeding me +

fade to black +

master of puppets +
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll