welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

dying over diamonds., updated august 7th
[ may 7th ] *welcome back by ma$e plays loudly in the background*
introduction
hey, i'm jesy, and this is my tracker/catch all situation. i'm a twenty five year old college student, that lives in the central time zone. i'm pretty much taylor swift, karlie kloss and little mix trash and you can sum be up with the upside down smiley face emoji i'm sure. so my goal is to update this as much as i can, but we'll see how that goes. lbr, i always end up using nutella's tracker more than my own. anyways on to more important things.

so, fxf and mxf are my thing i will from time to time do mxm, but only like if you ask me specifically . it's not much my thing, but sometimes i'll consider it. when it comes to threading i'll do comms and rapid fire. sometimes i'll go a bit longer, but generally 200 words or less. also, sometimes i forget about comms, just remind me that its there gently and ill be happy to reply to them. i really prefer to play females, but i'll double up.i trash comms after a week of no responses and threads after about three or three months simply because i take forever to reply to them at times. i also trash threads when i'm not feeling them anymore, i typically tell you before i trash it, but it's not always a given. honestly, just pm me or message me on aim if you still want to do something i've trashed. i'm really flexible about these things.

jesyka
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone cst (gmt -6)
posts 11679 posts
points 20925 points
status Offline
to do list

starters

maya x riley for natalia
jace x lucy for delta

replies

aiden x elliot for delta
skyler x griffin for delta
kota x zoe for delta
tai-lyn x blair for delta
rayna x austin for delta
zach x eden for delta
gianna x tessa for delta
benjamin x isla for delta
haven x sutton for natalia
james x lydia for natalia
tai-lyn x blair for natalia

miscellaneous

code tracker for natalia
myoa??????
jesyka
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone cst (gmt -6)
posts 11679 posts
points 20925 points
status Offline
face claims & plots

girls

yes: aja naomi king, ashley benson, beyonce knowles-carter, cara delevingne, chanel iman, dascha polanco, dinah jane, ellie goulding, gigi hadid, hailee steinfeld, jade thirlwall, jesy nelson, jordin sparks, jourdan dunn, karla souza, karlie kloss, laura prepon, lauren jauregui, leigh-anne pinnock, lucy hale, martha hunt, nicki minaj, normani kordei, perrie edwards, rachel hilbert, rihanna, sasha pieterse, selena gomez, serayah mcneill, shay mitchell, taraji p. henson, taylor marie hill, taylor schilling, taylor swift, troian bellisario, zendaya coleman, models, ( + )

no: ashley "halsey" frangipane, camila cabello, demi lovato, jennifer lawrence, miley cyrus, shailene woodley.

guys

yes: alfred enoch, ashton irwin, aubrey "drake" graham, avan jogia, bryshere "yazz" gray, chancelor "chance the rapper" bennett, chris brown, ed sheeran, harry styles, hunter hayes, ian harding, jack falahee, joe jonas, jussie smollett, justin bieber, keegan allen, liam payne, sean 'big sean' anderson, steph curry, symere "lil uzi vert" woods, tyler blackburn, zayn malik, models, ( + )

no: ansel elgort, calum hood, jason derulo, louis tomlinson, luke hemmings, michael clifford, nick jonas

plots

yes: interracial relationships, childhood friends turned lovers, celebrity, marriage, pregnancy, teacher x parent, good x bad, popular x nerd (high school), forbidden affairs, roommates, song plots, long distance relationships, angst, tumblr aus, + suggestions

no: smut (fade to black is fine), rape, incest (of any kind), anything involving any type of cancer and age gaps that are larger than ten years.

disclaimer

while i will probably never use kpop faces, because i'm not into them, i am not opposed to plots against kpop faces. my "no" list are subject to change depending on the plot and how much i love you tbh. mxm ships take alot of convincing so if youre willing to talk me up for like 30 minutes, you'll probably get one out of me.
jesyka
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone cst (gmt -6)
posts 11679 posts
points 20925 points
status Offline
delta
aiden x elliot

taylor swift & harry styles

celebrity x celebrity after being together for almost 6 years and having a daughter, hadley, together, aiden charlotte and elliot break up because of serious trust issues. almost a year later, having endured a rough break up, they attempt to mend their problems so they can be a family again with their daughter. they're engaged and happy. fight me.
benjamin x isla

harry styles & taylor swift

bad boy x good girl benjamin, a very established drug dealer, finds himself in cahoots with a naive good girl whos in a abusive relationship. isla finds herself falling for benjamin who treats her the way she didn't know she deserved. after isla is physically abusive by her boyfriend, cash, benjamin takes it upon himself to have cash eliminated from the world. isla, feeling like benjamin had something to do with the murder of cash, she packs up her things and moves across the ocean to be away from her since she's pregnant. now 6 years later, they've met again in london.
rayna x austin

karlie kloss & sean o'pry

co-worker's husband/ mistress tba
honor x emeric

taylor swift & chris evans

model x lawyer tba
emerson x nathan

taylor swift & sam hunt

ex's brother tba
kingsley x anya

jesy nelson & perrie edwards

engaged youtubers words
delaney x myles

jesy nelson & jake roche

plot x plot words
ziya x leo

jade thirlwall & harry styles

plot x plot words
janiya x candice

jesy nelson & perrie edwards

plot x plot words
jesyka
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone cst (gmt -6)
posts 11679 posts
points 20925 points
status Offline
natalia buzolic
haven x sutton

taylor swift x karlie kloss

nurse x patient's daughter haven works at the hosptal that sutton's mother is in. after a couple of weeks of casual flirting they exchange numbers and eventually haven asks sutton out on a date. even though she originally thought haven was asking her out on a pity date, she excepted.
phoenix x reed

taylor swift x joe jonas

personal assistant x celebrity "what about a plot of a personal assistant and a celeb? one where she’s been working for him since he had gotten famous. he can’t go anywhere without her and brings her everywhere he goes. they are more like best friend than boss and assistant. the media jokes about how they act like a married couple. and he can’t help but mention her during interviews. sometimes they even sleep in the same hotel room when she’s working late. but no it’s totally platonic!! that cuddling they did the other night?? completely what friends do!"
james x lydia

taylor swift x selena gomez

store worker x regular customer muse a works at the local corner store as well as being in school to pay for books and keep herself alive, and usually gets stuck working the graveyard shift—which she admits can be kind of amusing considering the people that come in. in particular, she notices muse b, a cute girl who comes in at least every friday to pick up a box of condoms, a bag of candy and painkillers. sometimes they talk and joke, but muse a never hits on her because ‘of course she probably is straight.’ however, after jokingly saying ‘have fun with the boyfriend!’ after ringing muse b up, she’s surprised when muse b turns before leaving, laughing and saying ‘i like girls. cute ones.’ with a wink. cue late night flirting and kissing when there are no customers!
robyn x wesley

taylor swift x daniel sherman

teacher x students parent / exes we dated once in college and i never got over you. now i’m a single parent because my ex didn’t want a kid, and holy fuck you’re my kid’s kindergarten teacher.
raine x marcel

taylor swift x zayn malik

enemies with benefits muse a is your typical, spoiled rotten rich girl who doesn’t take no for an answer. you’d expect her parents to be rude and snotty just like their daughter but that couldn’t be further away from the truth, they’re humble because they didn’t come from wealthy families, they worked hard for it. but because they gave muse a everything she wanted growing up, she couldn’t help but be a brat. she constantly spent her parents’ money like it was nothing and never bothered to say thank you. deciding that she needed a reality check, they told her that she was going to spend her summer soaking up the sun in the bahamas and that they were sending her on a private jet. of course muse a was ecstatic, but when the plane landed, she was no where near bahamas. instead, she was at an airport in oklahoma, being picked up by muse b’s family who decided to be her host. her credit cards were immediately cancelled and her phone was cut off. she couldn’t get back on the plane, she would be staying with them at their farm for the entire summer and she had no choice but to work on the farm, do chores, and things that she never had to do before. muse b can’t stand muse a, he thinks she’s lazy, stuck up, and annoying. he thinks she’s a complete bitch with no emotions, which is why he’s surprised when he finds muse a crying by the lake one night.
logan x clara

jesy nelson x perrie edwards

brother's girlfriend/ bandmates “hey i know i’m dating your older brother but really he’s just my cover to keep my homophobic parents off my back, i actually really, really like you, want to go out sometime?” a secret dating f/f plot where they have to make absolutely sure nobody finds out about them even though they majorly like one another
qadir x cordelia

zayn malik x perrie edwards

bad boy x good girl no but how about a plot where it’s the innocent girl x bad boy thing but they’ve dated for a while and then broke up and he just up and left, and she stayed in the town they met in. and he comes back and she’s totally different, and practically the girl version of him when they first met. plot twist: she may or may not be pregnant with his kid or already has a kid and it’s his oops

http://68.media.tumblr.com/e91b16a386d534b...1t8ctbj_500.gif

http://66.media.tumblr.com/a5c1806827d983a...1t8ctbj_500.gif

http://67.media.tumblr.com/bea558c3e78d65e...1t8ctbj_500.gif

http://67.media.tumblr.com/4917ab37ec51a74...1sq2fjp_500.gif

http://66.media.tumblr.com/7d35cfaebd217ab...1sq2fjp_500.gif

http://66.media.tumblr.com/99011538dca1b9f...1sq2fjp_500.gif

http://67.media.tumblr.com/946c242dd830b71...6sWU1sdx2wf.gif

http://66.media.tumblr.com/7fa13920f16a67f...1tv3ujh_500.gif
jesyka
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone cst (gmt -6)
posts 11679 posts
points 20925 points
status Offline
gigi hadid.
nolan x dexter

taylor swift x joe jonas

celebrity x photographer tba
jesyka
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone cst (gmt -6)
posts 11679 posts
points 20925 points
status Offline
add to natalia

perrie x jesy: model x fashion designer?

jadesy:

jesy x leigh: non-famous x famous

lerrie

leighade

perrie x luke: regular girl x prince

jesy x harry ( ummm ok so i want m and f are in college together and pretend to haTE each other but they’re actually just flirting …. f has never been kissed or been in a relationship or anything like that so she’s super guarded and terrified that it will go any further than just flirting and m really likes to be single and play around and not have any commitments. & m and f text constantly but whenever they see each other they are either both nervous and can’t speak or they’re just mean to each other. soooOO one day m sucks it up and invites f over when his roommate is away and all they do is lay on his bed and watch tv and hold hands and they barely talk because hey both don’t understand how to handle what’s going on but they love it??? and then f falls asleep on his chest and wakes up the next morning so embarrassed and confused and runs back to her friends like omggggG!!!!!! and m decides he should probably ask f on a date but f is so afraid of a relationship and !!!!!?!??? )

zayn x jesy
jesyka
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone cst (gmt -6)
posts 11679 posts
points 20925 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!