welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

let the games begin, kacee's crackship
November 15: I need a couple days off but I should be back posting this weekend. Sorry for the wait.

bad liar

kacee • 27 • ontario

So I am Kacee, I am 27 and a Canadian Girl and definitely proud of it and you catch me saying Eh when I really don't mean too. I do work a full-time job, go to the gym three times a week on top of the usual housework chores so I can be slow at time, so if you are looking for someone posts daily unfortunately I am unable to do that. I do reply as frequently as I can though.

I mostly do MXF ships the most, however I do MXM as well as FXF. (I am picky when it comes to same sex ships though)I am okay with smut but I do like to discuss it first before I just jump into it. I am also always open to using faces I haven't used before. Therefore if there aren't faces you are interested in using just let me know, there is a strong chance and I would be happy to try those faces the one that are bolded are my favorite go too's. The ones in Italics are those I am currently using and would not like to duplicate, I would be happy to play against them though, so keep that in mind.

As for plots I am more into real life and the bolded are one i gravitate towards more, but I have done of each on the list. Other than real life I am also trying to write within some fandom's. Mostly the hunger games and Harry potter what I am leaning towards but I am happy to try anything new if you are really interested in something else, just let me know.

ashley benson barbara palvin camila cabello. camila mendes Danielle campbell. debby ryan. demi Lovato dove cameron gigi hadid. hailee steinfeld. holland roden. jade thirlwall. katherine mcnamara. Kendall Jenner. lili reinhart. lucy hale madelaine petsch. madison beer. olivia holt. perrie edwards. sabrina carpenter scarlett leithold selena gomez.. sofia carson. taylor marie hill. taylor swift. troian bellisario.

andre hamann. ashton irwin. bradley simpson. chane perez. chris evans. chris hemsworth. cody christian.. cole sprouse. colton haynes. diego barrueco.. dominic sherwood. drew Ramos. dylan sprayberry. dylan o'brien harry styles. jack falahee. joe jonas. josh beech. justin bieber. kj apa. liam hemsworth. liam payne. louis tomlison. luke hemmings. machine gun kelly. matthew daddario. michael connor. max irons. niall horan. nick bateman. nick jonas. nico tortorella . shawn mendes.. tyler posey. zayn malik.

affairs. age gaps. angst. arranged marriages. boss x employees. breakups. anything celebrity. class gaps. college. dom/sub dynamics. drunken vegas marriage. enemies with benefits. exes. experienced x inexperienced. fake relationships. friends with benefits. friends turned lovers. forbidden relationships. high school sweethearts. long distance relationships. military. nanny x parent. online relationships. pregnancy. song inspired plots. stepcest. student x teacher. toxic relationships.
kacee
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone eastern
posts 1160 posts
points 38755 points
status Offline
November 9th - I'm accepting plots again but on a limited basis.

Also I'm totally obsessed with the band In Real LIfe right now. Please give me all the Chance Perez, Drew Ramos, and Michael Conor Plots (sorry not accepting Sergio and Brady plots cause their underaged)

mrs. kacee hemmings

Apparently I promised you a stepcest plot so here I am
haylee
pronouns she/her
age 29
timezone eastern
posts 798 posts
points 12405 points
status Offline
october 12: currently not taking on any new plots.
mrs. kacee hemmings -whispers- i like stepcest. cough
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 25309 posts
points 34345 points
status Offline
November 15: I need a couple days off but I should be back posting this weekend. Sorry for the wait.
cassie palvin. hey hey haylee

Well then we shall chat on discord!
kacee
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone eastern
posts 1160 posts
points 38755 points
status Offline
29/09 - catching up and everyone should get a reply, currently ill. feel sorry for me.
my ashton x your selena in a celeb x non celeb plot maybe?
my madelaine petsch x your diego barrueco in toxic relationship? messy messy.
caro
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone GMT
posts 17347 posts
points 87150 points
status Offline
caroline golightly

I have always wanted to do a Ashton and Selena, so I am definitely game to that. I love all celebrity so I am also good with that. Do you have a preference with who is and isn't famous? We could o childhood friend, celeb and fan, maybe a celeb and someone who really just couldn't care less? So many possibilities.

As for Madelaine and Diego... YES YES AND MORE YES. I love these two faces and I have been dying for a good toxic relationship plot. The messier the better.

If you want to chat in detail I have discord kacee#6783
kacee
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone eastern
posts 1160 posts
points 38755 points
status Offline
november 2nd: midterms & new job making me slow for a bit.
my demi lovato x your nick jonas: gimme muse a just finished his sentence in jail and he’s lost contact with most of the people in his former life. on the day of his release, the gate pulls back and his high school sweetheart who he lost contact with years ago muse b is in the parking lot.

my shawn mendes x your olivia holt: poor college kids who come up with a plan to fake an engagement for the stuff they can get? maybe they're best friends with secret feelings and as the lies intensify, the feelings and plan blows up in their face?

nutella
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone est
posts 7432 posts
points 101650 points
status Offline
natalia buzolic

So I am the worse person in the whole entire world but you love me so we are good, sorry I didn't see this before. Demi and nick, you know how much i love them and have played so many with you so I am so down for this. I love the plot Idea and I would definitely be into developing this with you. So yes we can do this.

All the drama and the lies and the secret feelings and ugh you know my weakness when it comes to plots and Shawn Mended so I also definitely want to do this as well. Ugh yes I am so excited for these. We are going to discuss this more and see what we can do.

kacee
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone eastern
posts 1160 posts
points 38755 points
status Offline

I feel like you're my RP soulmate. Anyways, i love the idea of a toxic relationship, because let's face it,
who doesn't like good drama? That is one plot i was thinking. Maybe your LUKE HEMMINGS
and My Perrie Edwards.

That is one plot I have in mind. If you have any others, let me know.
Sal
pronouns she/her/female
age 25
timezone Mountain
posts 71 posts
points 4655 points
status Offline
nov 1st // nothing important to report. i'm lazy and tired like always. i work 12 hour shifts and wrangle heathen kids in the meantime. i'm slow with posting, but they'll all get done soon enough.
kacee the red nosed reindeer

my max irons x whatever lady you'd like to use - something military inspired? soldier coming back home or soldier x nurse? even something with a couple getting ready for his first deployment? soldier and a local wherever he's stationed? we could work out anything depending on what you're feeling

my taylor hill x whatever guy you wanna use - i'm a sucker for high school sweethearts tbh. they've known each other forever, dated for years, and split up for one reason or another. now they're both back in their hometown and feelings are coming back, but maybe one of them is seeing someone else or something?
chrissy
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone cst
posts 469 posts
points 25705 points
status Offline
weareallmistfitssal

We like a lot of the same faces so that will definitely work in our favor. I would love to do a
Luke and Perrie. I am so down for a toxic relationship, they are so angsty and so much fun. I am definitely good for that. Maybe they are both into things that are just bad for one another and as much as they know it they just can't stop coming back?

chrissy kringle
Your max irons and my gigi hadid maybe? I really love the soldier idea, I would like it to be soldier and nurse though, I have never done that and I am really interested in that so I would be down to do that and just see what comes of that, especially if he is injured in the line of duty or such.

Your Taylor Marie Hill and my Niall or Cody christian maybe? I love high school sweethearts, That is such a plot weakness for me so gimme all the feels. I would love the angst of one of them being with someone else and all the feels are coming back and they back in town. Ugh I love that, we can definitely do that. Maybe they had planned to go to college together and just like that didn't happen and they got separated and now they are back and just yes please.

kacee
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone eastern
posts 1160 posts
points 38755 points
status Offline
nov 1st // nothing important to report. i'm lazy and tired like always. i work 12 hour shifts and wrangle heathen kids in the meantime. i'm slow with posting, but they'll all get done soon enough.

max x gigi would be lovely and i've never gotten the chance to do a soldier x nurse plot either, so i'm super down! maybe he was injured in action and she's one of the nurses taking care of him while he's healing up enough to be sent back either to the line or back home depending on the severity of his injuries?

and niall would be super duper cute with taylor honestly, so i'm all for it. i can actually see them having gone to the same college at first, but maybe she dropped out for one reason or another and that's what triggered the break up? she's been back in their hometown since and started dating someone else recently?

idk i'm rambling. add me on discord (chrissy#9927) if you wanna talk out more things
[
chrissy
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone cst
posts 469 posts
points 25705 points
status Offline
11/02 - Since it's November I'm going to start archiving threads that haven't been replied in three or more weeks. Let me know if you're still interested and I won't.

your chris evans x my natalia dyer for age gap/anything Christmas?
Cat
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone pst
posts 1478 posts
points 62220 points
status Online
november 2nd: midterms & new job making me slow for a bit.
you're not the worst, darling. http://i.imgbox.com/nF5OkQTG.png you know you're always good with me. i'm working on school work for the rest of the night but we can flesh them out a bit more on discord tomorrow or over the weekend.
nutella
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone est
posts 7432 posts
points 101650 points
status Offline
11/10: I have a ton of muse lately. I'm open for plots and great ships. I have my plot dump and my crackship now linked into my profile. COSL - I'm back and better than ever :)

i like your screen-name by the way.

my aj and your madelaine? actors who went off to college never worked together, but shared classes together and now they're both adjusting to being normal college students despite fame and being recognized by a good majority of their classmates and they find solace in one another? my discord is acciopax#0216
sierra
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone Eastern
posts 1992 posts
points 22280 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!