welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

* what if, long term plots
19 oct sorry it's taken me forever and a day, but i'm almost caught up on posts finally! you can discord me @max#8484.
ok, i promised myself since coming back to cosl after most of the summer away due to mental health that i wasn't gonna dive straight into just anything. i've dealt with people bailing in the past (and i've done it as well, don't get me wrong but i try not to), so i want to pick up things with people who are also down for long term kinds of plots. i tend to get attached to characters, so i like being able to build that relationship between them and another and really delve into it.

i'm open to any plots except for those involving current suicide attempts or ideation (mentions of past are okay). that's my only no. but outside of that, i love dark and twisted themes, and the darker the better tbh. reading and writing those types of things are fascinating for me, so there's really only that one thing i won't write. that doesn't mean everything has to be dark, but please feel free to suggest anything you're interested in! i love fluff and angst and what have you too. smut is also more than a+ but you just need to be of age for that to fly. faces i'm not super picky on so feel free to suggest them. my favorites are in my profile, and i don't have a crackship, but i'll tell you if i don't have anything for someone. i like mxf and mxm, and when it comes to mxf, i prefer to flip flop because i do like playing both females and males. it takes a good plot and faces for me to play fxf.

for me it's easier to discuss on discord, so you're more than welcome to add me on there (@max#8484) and you don't have to ask permission to add me - just shoot me a message and let me know who you are lol. i'm good with rf or longer posts, but i don't really find comms very fitting as a starting point for this. i know this request is really vague but i'm not looking for specific plots rn so much as the long term aspect.
kaz
pronouns she, her, hers
age 26
timezone gmt-5
posts 9773 posts
points 33120 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!