we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

come and save me, tracker 2.0
hey hey haylee
December 18th - Finals are over, I'm free for the next few weeks.

Also I'm totally obsessed with the band In Real LIfe right now. Please give me all the Chance Perez, Drew Ramos, and Michael Conor Plots (sorry not accepting Sergio and Brady plots cause their underaged)

pronouns: she/her
timezone: eastern
member group: tiramisu
mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Sep 21 2017, 07:14 PM
cassie palvin.

gavin douglas cadence harrison
calum hood and taylor marie hill

Secrets and Lies Verse Gavin and Cadence broke up on mutual terms, but truth is that couldn't be farther from the truth. They are currently fwb, each trying to move on but they can't because each of them is secretly love with each other, but both refuse to tell allowing their toxic relationship to continue. But when they live in a town where peoples secrets are being exposed, how long is it til people find out the truth.

one two three four five six
madeline rose caden donovan
rachel hilbert and justin timberlake

Madeline has a small crush on her hot English professor and she flirted with him a little. She though nothing of it, til he begun to flirt back. What starts out as questions does he like me? Slowly turns into does he want me? as the start a forbidden relationship that could get them both in trouble.

xander bennet ursala myers
cody christian and magdalena zalejska

ursala's father died while serving overseas. her mom quickly remarried and moved her to sydney, australia where she suddenly had a step brother. the two form a strong connection and eventually get involved.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

sailor moon based group plot

hey hey haylee

Also I'm totally obsessed with the band In Real LIfe right now. Please give me all the Chance Perez, Drew Ramos, and Michael Conor Plots (sorry not accepting Sergio and Brady plots cause their underaged)

mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Sep 21 2017, 07:27 PM
what's your damage, cori?

chase kiera
michael conor and zendaya coleman

Chase is an up and coming rapper on his first tour, however he hasn't really spoken to Kiera who he is opening for. The two finally speak and learn more about each other and the passion they share.

eliana noah
stefanie scott and chance perez

when Eliana's father announces they're moving to china for business, she outright refuses. her only option is to live with their family friends. she'd never gotten along with their son, who couldn't be more opposite of Eliana. while she's an abrasive partier, he's a shy bookworm. but when they're stuck under the same roof, things change.

daniella dario
sofia carson and drew ramos

based off all-american girl Daniella is nothing but average, and she likes it that way. when she blows off school one day, and the last thing she expects is what happens: she jumps on the back of a would-be presidential assassin and is thrown into the spotlight, she doesn't know what to do with it. dinners with the president, her face all over the news? it's the last thing she wants. throw in the president's charming son who just can't seem to leave her alone, and the average life she loves is out the window.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

hey hey haylee

mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Sep 21 2017, 07:33 PM
luna targaryen

grayson aylin
cody christian and dove cameron

Fake dating between friends who each have their own personal reasons for being in a fake relationship

sapphire ardor
lili reinhart and kj apa

Hunger Games AU Career x Career from district one. Summary coming soon.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll