we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

➳ between the devil and the danger, v10000000
abbie is totally tubular
january 16th - my thread replies are nonexistent right now, but i'm here for comms. i'm sorry to keep people waiting, but life.
pronouns: she + her
timezone: cst
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
abbie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Sep 28 2017, 03:54 AM
between the devil and the danger
abbie 25 central
charlie hunnam is my #1 daddy of all daddies. the end.

i've been roleplaying on cosl FOR-EV-ER. tbh since like 2011 or something crazy like that. and i was also gone for a while, but i'm back now and wanting to start fresh with my crackship. same rules apply though. i'll only do mxf and fxf and i prefer to play females. comms and rf are both great. i like long-term plots that we can develop together and anything emotional, angsty, smutty and dark is my jam. a little fluff is okay too, but i find that i get bored if it's ALL fluff. i've listed faces that i'm really into, but if you don't see someone then suggest! also my discord is daddyhunnam#8395.
males charlie hunnam (i'll only play against him), david gandy, tom hardy, jeffrey dean morgan, zayn malik, jeremy allen white, dylan o'brien, bradley cooper, alfie enoch, jamie dornan, colton haynes, steven yeun, norman reedus, andrew lincoln, scott eastwood, ryan gosling, drake, lucky blue smith, simon nessman, will higginson, zac efron, leonardo dicaprio, cody christian
females gigi hadid, iskra lawrence, hailey baldwin, camila morrone, scarlett leithold, nina agdal, grace elizabeth, elsa hosk, rachel hilbert, yulia rose, barbara palvin, kendall jenner, megan irwin, sara sampaio, alycia debnam-carey, lindsey morgan, holland roden, nicola peltz, christian serratos, emma stone, lauren cohan, brooke perry, devon windsor, taylor marie hill, emily ratajkowski
plots toxic relationships, student + teacher, incest, stepcest, affairs / cheating, enemies turned lovers, best friends turned lovers, fake relationships, abuse, online relationships, catfishing, hate sex, smut, strippers, prostitutes, cam girl / boy, boss + employee, age gaps, exes, sugar daddy + baby, biker gang / soa-inspired, criminals, bonnie + clyde, addicts, zombie apocalypse, celebrities, long distance, military, slow burn

tracker

crackship

model request

ϟ sage hetfield
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

pronouns: she/her
timezone: pacific
member group: mint chocolate cheesecake
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 15 2017, 11:33 AM

@[]

omg okay so this crackship needs love and I have a need to play Charlie. So how about your hailey baldwin or emily ratajkowski against my charlie hunnam for some totally trashy biker gang, soa inspired plot. we could totally go with my charlie is kind of like happy lowman - he's the clubs assassin and your girl could be a target's girlfriend/wife whatever honestly but I just have this idea that she's unhappy in the relationship and when charlie comes to take him out he walks in on the guy trying to hurt her or something along those lines which makes it easy for him to do what he came there to do. As a result he forms a bond with the woman and they sort of become this bonnie and clyde pair?

this is trash, I'm sorry hahaha http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

hmu on discord if you wanna chat there - sagebrushxoxo#0064

tracker

manUNkind +

bleeding me +

fade to black +

master of puppets +
abbie is totally tubular
january 16th - my thread replies are nonexistent right now, but i'm here for comms. i'm sorry to keep people waiting, but life.
mature? yes
abbie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 15 2017, 11:44 AM
adding you now!

tracker

crackship

model request

jak & daxter
12/03 hey everyone. I haven't forgot our things someone from home passed away and i'm just trying to figure out how to deal with it. Whenever i need an escape expect posts but for now I'm just needing so time to myself. So posts will be slow. Thanks for understanding. 💙💙
pronouns: He,him,his
timezone:
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
Jak
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 25 2017, 04:49 PM
hello!
I haven't used charlie in forever so since you love him thinking him against your nicola peltz. Biker gang idea where she is like a stripper or prostitute and is close with the gang. I could see him possessive over her and jealous whoever she is with yet he is allow to sleep around.

My dylan obrien to your alycia debnam carey with incest/hate sex. There personalities could just clash making it hard for them to stand each other but their heated arguements turn into sex. Depending on any triggers or anything we could make this a bit darker too.

tracker

abbie is totally tubular
mature? yes
abbie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 6 2017, 09:11 AM
jak frost

omg i'm sorry i'm getting to this so late! i haven't checked my crackship in ages. totally my fault. but i'm so down for both of these. biker gang plots are in my top 3 favorites and i never get sick of them. and i'm definitely willing to go darker on the dylan + alycia pair. i don't have any triggers at all so we can go nuts (: do you have discord? mine's daddyhunnam#8395 if you wanna hit me up!

tracker

crackship

model request

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll