welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

﴾ people may be watching ﴿
it's a mess because i'm redoing it.

GETTING LOST LATE AT NIGHT UNDER THE STARS
PERI 32 CENTRAL
Hey there. My name is Jenna but sometimes I go by Peri because there are just far too many Jennas in the roleplay world and I don't like being mixed up. Roleplaying is, without a doubt my favorite hobby...tho binge watching Netflix is a close second. I'm a fan of fantasy, supernatural, and real life genres. I enjoy playing characters of all ages and genders and sexualities. I enjoy deep plots and world building and diving into something full force. If you ever wanna chat or maybe write together then just hit me up on discord!
{{ march 25 }} still here. just suck at updating this whoops.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: there are no triggers that bother me when mentioned or used for backstory, but i will not write out threads that contain sexual assault. as far as anything else goes, i'll speak up if it gets too far for my comfort levels but i'm usually fine.
peri
32 • she/her • central
VERSES WITH [FORTUNE FAVOURS THE DAVE]
Nights At Adrenaline
[ supernatural vampire night club ]
Adrenaline: where music changes the beat of your heart and the drinks flow freely. Located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, Adrenaline has been open since 2014 and only grows in popularity each year. Owned and operated by a small Vampire Nest, the club caters to a specific clientele while still maintaining interest with the mundane world. Recently, a string of attacks and suspicious behavior from a few lower Nest members at the club has drawn the attention of a Hunter family who resides in Los Angeles. Can the Vampires of Adrenaline make peace with the Hunters and continue to thrive in the city or will it be war?

Aiden Myers. A young wannabe rock star who put a little too much trust into a man he'd just met. When a one-night-stand turned deadly in the back of the club, Aiden's life - so to speak - was changed forever. Now a Fledgling Vampire, he has a lot to learn about the dos and don'ts of their world. (Dominic Sherwood)
Atticus Zhang. The head Vamp on campus. Atticus is the oldest Vampire in the Nest and the official leader of all who work at Adrenaline. He is the Sire for William and Gabrielle and will soon be the Sire to their budding Nest member, Daniel. A man who loves deeply, he will do anything to keep his family safe, secure, and happy. (Harry Shum Jr.)
Daniel Torres. A college student who took a job on the cleanup crew for Adrenaline in order to pay his mother's hospital bills without dropping out of school. When he discovered he was hauling away blood soaked sheets, he got nosy. Curiosity led him to becoming the private blood source donor for the ancient Atticus. (Alberto Rosende)
Gabrielle Morales. A tenderhearted and beautiful Vampire who was turned by Atticus as a companion for his sole Progeny, William. She protects her found family with as much fierceness and passion as she tackles a shoe sale. And she may just change the mind of a certain Vampire Hunter when it comes to who is right and who is wrong in their war. (Emeraude Toubia)
Natalie Summers. As a devoted member of her Hunter family, she has been trained since birth to slay the undead creatures of the night. When her family honed in on the night club as a base of operations for a Nest, she went to investigate only to find herself with a vamped up best friend and a flushed feeling when she's around a certain lovely Vampire. (Kat Mcnamara)
William Clarke. Ripped right out of the Great Depression, he has been a loyal follower of his Sire, Atticus for over 80 years. Known for his brooding and standoffish nature, when he isn't slinging bottles behind Adrenaline's bar, he's sneaking into the back of the club to feed from and seduce the bar patrons. He's known to make some mistakes with his control. (Matthew Daddario)
The Dragon Riders
[ two fantasy kingdoms at war ]
For centuries, the kingdoms of Galin and Ognian were at war. Millions of lives - both human and dragon - were lost on both sides. The people of these two torn kingdoms could not imagine a time in which their lands were not coated in blood. But then a day came when the rulers of both great kingdoms came to an agreement. The King of Galin bore a son at the same time the King of Ognian bore a daughter and it was decided the two would one day wed, uniting their kingdoms forever after. A peace settled across the land. The people of both kingdoms breathed easily for the first time in a long time. But before the arrangement could come to pass, tragedy befell Ognian. The royal family slaughtered in their beds, the kingdom in an uproar, heads adorning spikes around the castle. Ognian fell to wild beasts and dark magic, the shadowed land was in ruins. For eight long years, all was thought lost until the blackened heart Prince showed himself once again, calling forth to all his loyal followers to rise up and reclaim their home. Once again, the goal was to unite Galin and Ognian, but there would be no peace, there would be no happily ever after. Only death.

Alix. A Dragon Knight for Galin who has his eyes on a certain dragon nurse who works with his creatures. He is Kylen's partner when it comes to battle and they have been best friends since childhood. (Tyler Posey)
Amauri. The crowned Prince of Galin and only heir to the throne. With his heart broken and trust destroyed by his most loyal bodyguard, Braddock, he must rise above his anger and seal a new deal that will save Galin in the coming war. (Daniel Sharman)
Astrid. A former Guardian of the Tomes in Ognian, she fled the kingdom with a bag of sacred books four months ago when her library was raided. She is now working in the Galin library to preserve her life's precious work. (Crystal Reed)
Bastion. A member of the Outsiders, humans who live on the outskirts of Galin, fighting and foraging and stealing as they need. After losing his dragon as a child, he had one goal in life: to get himself a new dragon. (Colton Hayes)
Braddock. Once standing at the side of Prince Callum, he was sent to infiltrate Galin's royal army and rose to the rank of personal bodyguard for the crowned Prince Amauri. His heart, though troubled, laid with his former Prince, leading to his ultimate betrayal. (Tyler Hoechlin)
Callum. The sole heir to the Ognian throne, at least as far as he is currently aware. Third in line to take the throne, he slaughtered his family and faked his own death. When the people of Ognian revolted against those they thought responsible, he went into hiding in order to gather an army and rise up again when the time is right. (Cody Christian)
Eschina. The first female dragon medic in Galin. She works in the dragon stables for the Dragon Knights and cares for those who serve the kingdom. She also has mad heart eyes for a dragon rider named Alix. (Arden Cho)
Gregor. A dark warlock currently in service of Ognian and Prince Callum. With his eyes on a higher prize, he is only biding his time until he can double cross the dark prince and ally himself with the Galin prince for the impending war. (Ian Bohen)
Kaery. Created by Gregor's dark magic, he is a duplicate of the dragon rider knight, Kylen. Intended to infiltrate the Galin army and betray them from the inside, his own sense of what is right and wrong may get in the way of that mission. Especially when he stumbles across the Outsiders. (Dylan O'Brien)
Kylen. A Dragon Knight for Galin who partners with his best friend Alix. Betrothed to Mariyanna at his father's behest but as much as he loves her, it's not the same way he loves an Outsider. (Dylan O'Brien)
Mariyanna. A noblewoman who was taught since birth that she was no more than a man's future property and meant to make her family look good when she married. But when an encounter with an Outsider sets her life spinning, where will she wind up? (Holland Roden)
Narine. The thought-deceased sister of Prince Callum who was raised from her hiding place by forces of dark magic. Tired of being an outcast and Outsider while she has the blood of a fierce ruler, she is determined to reclaim her rightful place on the throne alongside her brother. (Adelaide Kane)
Tira. A member of the Outsiders, humans who live on the outskirts of Galin, fighting and foraging and stealing as they need. When she runs across a Knight while stealing a dragon egg, things get a little sticky. Mostly because she's meant to be with the man she loves and nothing is going to stop her. (Shelley Hennig)
It Takes A Villain-age
[ comic book villain team race ]
They say it takes a Villain to catch a Villain and never has the adage been more true. When an ultra Supervillain known only by the code name A, takes New York City hostage, it is up to an elite team of Villain Catchers to track this menace down and put an end to their reign of terror. But when their efforts fail and A only grows stronger, they must call in help from a group of people they never wanted to see again. 12 Villains, all serving out their sentences in a power-suppressant maximum security prison, divided into teams of two and chipped with an explosive device inside their heads to keep them in line. The deal? Whichever team catches A and brings them in, dead or alive, gets their slate wiped clean and can go free. And if they just happen to kill each other along the way to get what they want, even better.

Candice Swanson. Code Name: Candy Darling. After falling in love with Logan, she entered his world and set her eyes on a new target - her terrible father. Arrested with her boyfriend for 7 counts of explosive detonation in a public area and 2 counts of murder. (Ashley Benson)
Eliza Greene. Code Name: The Hypnotist. Daughter of circus performers and older sister to Evan Green. She can hypnotize people to do her bidding. Arrested with her brother for general villainy, creating chaos, and the intent to commit further acts of terror. (Lucy Hale)
Eric Young. Code Name: Operative 9. A hit man employed by a secret organization. When his own team turned on him, he was set up by the police in a sting operation to take down him and his most bitter rival. Arrested with Jensen for 17 counts of murder for hire. (Brant Daughtry)
Evan Greene. Code Name: Teenie Houdini. Son of circus performers and younger brother to Eliza Greene. He is a master marksman and performer. Arrested with his sister for general villainy, creating chaos, and the intent to commit further acts of terror. (Cody Christian)
Isaac Vanderbilt. Code Name: The Inventor. Once a promising young inventor, he was unfairly imprisoned as the fall guy for a weapons test gone wrong. Arrested for general criminal activity and civilian endangerment. (Ian Harding)
Jensen Blake. Code Name: Crossfire. A self-employed hit man who was set up by the police in a sting operation to take down him and his most bitter rival. Arrested with Eric for 21 counts of murder for hire. (Drew Van Acker)
Logan Richardson. Code Name: #kaboom. A bomb-happy menace who garnered public support with his activism-based attacks. Fell in love with Candice and pulled her into his world. Arrested with his girlfriend for 7 counts of explosive detonation in a public area and 2 counts of murder. (Tyler Blackburn)
Mialoch. An ancient witch demon from a race which once ruled the planet before humans rose up and imprisoned them. Her and her brother were released from their prisons but her brother was killed by the military. Her heart was taken as a way to command her. Arrested with her brother Meratom for general villainy, attempting to take over the world for a race of ancient demons, and being a scary demon witch. (Troian Bellisario)
Niamh Bautista. Code Name: The Snake Charmer. After being drugged, raped, and left for dead in the desert by a group of frat boys, she was swarmed by snakes and absorbed the ability to control them, thus having a chance to exact her revenge. Arrested for 7 counts of premeditated murder, terrorizing police officers with serpents, and escaping prison. (Shay Mitchell)
Nolan Leech. Code Name: Leech or Chameleon. With the ability to absorb others special features and powers, he is the only one capable of keeping the demon witch at bay should she pull any shit. Arrested for robbery, burglary, arson, identity theft, and fraud (Keegan Allen)
Stella Marris. Code Name: Aurora or The Ice Princess. Gifted with the ability to create and control ice. Arrested for 6 counts of premeditated murder, robbery, identity theft, and terrorizing police officers. (Sasha Pieterse)
Zoe Lau. Code Name: Mad Hacker. A genius hacker who interfered with government military operations. Arrested for hacking government spy satellites and stealing 12 million dollars from banks via the computer systems. (Janel Parrish)
The Mutant Underground
[ the gifted based mutant world ]
Flowery written things.

Alexa Gray. Mutant Name: Joule. One of the earliest arrivals to the headquarters, she has the ability to manipulate magnetic fields. In a relationship with Wren, they are expecting a child. (Kat Mcnamara)
Alvaro Rojas. Mutant Name: Fade. One of the newest members of the group, he has the ability to turn invisible and generate a protective field. Currently in a relationship with Daniela. (Alberto Rosende)
Angelo Rossi. Mutant Name: Freeze. A newer recruit to field work for the Underground, he has cyrokinesis abilities. (Matthew Daddario)
Daniela Nassir. Mutant Name: Dreamer. Personally recruited by the X-Men, she is a founding member of the Mutant Underground with the ability to read and manipulate memories. Currently in a relationship with Alvaro. (Emeraude Toubia)
Desmond Xun. Mutant Name: Magma. A member of the Underground from its inception because of his inability to blend in. He can can turn objects into molten components of material, manipulate heat, and generate molten rock. (Harry Shum Jr.)
Jasmine Banks. Mutant Name: Phobos. The newest arrival at the headquarters, she was rescued from Sentinel Services but lost her twin brother, James, during the escape. She can manipulate and project fear. (Alisha Wainwright)
Marcus Collins. Mutant Name: Tungsten. The oldest member of the Underground and one of the early arrivals, he has enhanced strength and durability. (Isaiah Mustafa)
Wren Caldwell. Mutant Name: Torch. This custody-fleeing British mutant has only recently discovered he has the ability to absorb, project, and manipulate photons after an airport incident turned him into a fugitive when he was trying to return home from vacation. In a relationship with Alexa, they are expecting a child. (Dominic Sherwood)
So Darkness I Became
[ victorian era supernatural europe ]
Flowery things here.

Add the circus bitches.

Aiden Meers. About this bitch. (Dominic Sherwood)
Armand Desjardins. About this bitch. (Lenny Kravitz)
Elian Rivera de la Rosa. About this bitch. (Alberto Rosende)
Louis Bergeron. About this bitch. (Nico Tortorella)
Shona McBride. About this bitch. (Kat Mcnamara)
William Clarke. About this bitch. (Matthew Daddario)
Beating Jungle Drums
[ zodiac based jumanji adventure ]
Coming soon.
Hollywood Lights
[ celebrities and aspiring stars ]
Coming soon.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: there are no triggers that bother me when mentioned or used for backstory, but i will not write out threads that contain sexual assault. as far as anything else goes, i'll speak up if it gets too far for my comfort levels but i'm usually fine.
peri
32 • she/her • central
PLOTS WITH [FORTUNE FAVOURS THE DAVE]
Reed Mattías
[ Blair Redford x Sean Teale ]
real life; Reed is the proprietor of Stacker, a food truck that specializes in gourmet sandwiches and handmade chips. Mattías is a carpenter and one of Reed's favorite customers. When the two decide to take their first steps into a relationship that goes beyond lunch time, the kitchen won't be the only thing getting heated.
William Aiden
[ Matt Daddario x Dom Sherwood ]
real life; Aiden and William have been sleeping with each other for years...and killing people together for even longer. These two are not just your average dark web hired hit men, they are elite trained assassins who cut out their targets with precision and skill. That is, when they're not getting kidnapped, lost, or sleeping in past their alarm because they broke it while getting frisky the night before.
Iason Seth
greek mythology; About the plot.
Caspian Wyatt
[ Nico Tortorella x Hunter Parrish ]
real life; About the plot.
Elyas Kalen
supernatural; About the plot.
Beck Leo
[ Chris Evans x Sebastian Stan ]
Wren Oscar
[ Dom Sherwood x Alberto Rosende ]
Julian Wesley
[ Hale Appleman x Jason Ralph ]
supernatural; About the plot.
mature?
ask first
status
peri
32 • she/her • central
PLOTS WITH [MATT THE PHANTOM THIEF]
Nicholas Benjamin
[ Rick Cosnett x Grant Gustin ]
supernatural; Nicholas is a married homicide detective. He and his wife lost their son to a werewolf attack two years ago, sending them crawling to a group of Hunters who trained them to kill the creatures. Only one night, Nicholas was bitten and turned into a werewolf. Along the way, he fell in love with a Comic Book Shop owning vampire named Benjamin and the two started having an affair. The two are madly in love and Nicholas is considering leaving his wolf-hunter wife before she discovers the many secrets he's been hiding.
Charles Jack
[ Tom Hardy x Joseph Gordon Levitt ]
real life; Charles is a pilot who works for a private airline. Jack is his favorite pit stop when he's in Los Angeles.
Andrei Javier
[ Sebastian Stan x Chico Lachowski ]
supernatural; Andrei has spent his entire life being trained for one thing: killing werewolves. And his latest target? A young werewolf by the name of Javier. But this hunter has more than murder on his mind when he finally sits down for a drink with the next notch on his belt.
Jason Remy
[ Nico Tortorella x Zayn Malik ]
real life; Jason is home on break from college and has his eye on his younger brother's best friend, Remy.
Christian Leo
abilities; Christian and Leo are talented burglars who revel in the thrill of the job. They have an advantage as well: Christian has the ability to freeze things with his hands and Leo has the power of fire manipulation. Christian has a taste for jewels and Leo's ass. Leo has a taste for watching the world burn.
Mitti Drake
[ Zayn Malik x Bob Morley ]
fantasy; Mitti is a garden fairy who was minding his own business when a bunch of gross pirates jumped him and threw him into a cage. Drake is one of those pirates who wants Mitti to lead the crew to a fabulous treasure. Mitti has to find a way to get away from his captors without putting his life in danger.
Danny Gabriel
[ Avan Jogia x Ezra Miller ]
Lucian Thomelin
[ Sebastian Stan x Chico Lachowski ]
fantasy; About the plot.
Austin Grace
[ Julian Morris x Troian Bellisario ]
mature?
ask first
status
peri
32 • she/her • central
x
mature?
ask first
status
peri
32 • she/her • central
PLOTS WITH [THEIR NAME]
Mine Theirs
[ Face Claim x Face Claim ]
genre; About the plot.
01 02
Mine Theirs
genre; About the plot.
01 02
Mine Theirs
genre; About the plot.
01 02
Mine Theirs
genre; About the plot.
01 02
Mine Theirs
genre; About the plot.
01 02
Mine Theirs
genre; About the plot.
01 02
mature?
ask first
status
peri
32 • she/her • central
CODE
[dohtml]<style type="text/css"> #PERI .ctrl-3 b, #PERI .ctrl-cred a { color: #XXXXXX; } </style>
<center><div id="PERI" class="ctrl-1"><div class="ctrl-2"><div class="ctrl-2a" style="background-image: url(GIF);"></div></div><div class="ctrl-3" style="color:#444 !important;">

Words here.

</div><div class="ctrl-cred"><a href="http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showuser=24"><span class="typcn typcn-heart"></span></a></div></div></center><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Poppins:400,700" rel="stylesheet"><link rel="stylesheet" href="http://nevermore.b1.jcink.com/uploads/nevermore/typicons_min.css"><link rel="stylesheet" href="http://nevermore.b1.jcink.com/uploads/nevermore/wildthings.css">[/dohtml]

dave
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=49192 (love simon)
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=49214 (ian x julian)

matt2
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=7252 (chris x holland) **

jj
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=8990 (toni x felix)
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=17007 (fawad x matthew)

jj & ashe
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=9153 (jack x matthew)
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=9066 (jack x brendon)

matt & dave
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=11180 (dominic x matthew x alberto)
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=11173 (tyler x cody x dylan)
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=46900

hamlet
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=21278 (manny x aaron)
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=21567 (manny x brendon)
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=21710 (manny x deigo)

relyn
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=21706 (grant/remus x luke/sirius) **

moon
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=47536
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=47537

elle
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=47659
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=47660

seth
http://skinny-love.net/index.php?showtopic=47978

<b>supernatural;</b> Set against a Victorian era backdrop, William is a vampire who is over 100 years old. Aiden is a young prostitute who William takes a fancy to and invites back to the mansion where he lives with his Sire.
mature?
ask first
status
peri
32 • she/her • central
POLYSHIP & GROUP PLOTS
Henry Daniel Develin
[ Jack Falahee x Matt Daddario x Brendon Urie ]
real life Henry and Daniel have been a loving couple since they first met in college. Despite their love for each other, they both found themselves with their eyes drawn to the man who works at their local coffee shop. After discussing the matter, the two decided that they wanted to invite the barista, Develin, into their lives for more than just a morning pick-me-up.
[ framingjj ]
[ birth in grief and ashe ]
01 02
Cameron Wesley Zach
[ Dom Sherwood x Alberto Rosende x Matt Daddario ]
abilities Cameron can control tech, Wesley is a [thing] and Zach can read minds.
[ mattnus bane ]
[ fortune favours the dave ]
Mason Samuel Pacey
[ Tyler Posey x Dylan O'Brien x Cody Christian ]
supernatural Shadowhunter boyfriends.
[ mattnus bane ]
[ fortune favours the dave ]
mature?
ask first
status
peri
32 • she/her • central
PLOTS WITH [FRAMINGJJ]
Nathan Kai
[ Toni Mahfud x Felix Bujo ]
fantasy A modern day take of the movie How To Train Your Dragon, Nathan and Kai are the top two dragon racers in all of Berk. While their racing rivalry is heavy on the track, in private, they have other ideas in mind over who comes first and second.
Ayan Nickolas
[ Fawad Khan x Matt Daddario ]
real life Ayan is a photographer and Nick is a socialite. What was supposed to be a meaningless fling turned into something much more.
mature?
ask first
status
peri
32 • she/her • central
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll