welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

« ˟ NOTHING IS THE WAY IT USED TO BE ˟ », trans plots
« ˟ 11.08.17 ˟ » lol my mental state is shit, but i promise i'm trying.
i basically just really want to play trans characters, guys. i don't really feel very comfortable with asking someone i barely know that i'm plotting with if they're cool with me playing a trans character, so i find it's easier to just make a request and have people know exactly what they're walking into, ya know?

important details: i only play male/non-binary identifying characters, i would rather only use male face claims, and i'll do mxf or mxm. look at my crackship for faces & my plot dump for plot ideas http://i.imgbox.com/RJLc4hMb.png (i'm very open to kpop faces even tho they aren't listed though, just toss names at me and i'll let you know if i'm down!! -- this actually goes for any face ever so long as it's not in my no gos)
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
timezone atlantic (gmt-4)
posts 30754 posts
points 42450 points
status Offline
buy reputation by taylor swift + THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE! THINGS! DAR-LING!
aaah brady, i mainly play nb/trans characters too !! so any time u wanna do a thing hmu?? i'm 100% down
taylor
pronouns he/him
age twenty one
timezone eastern
posts 23358 posts
points 369050 points
status Offline
taylor swift. heck yes fam!!! my discord is in my profile if you wanna add me there and we can chat?
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
posts 30754 posts
points 42450 points
status Offline
brady.

If you're willing to be patient with me I'd be 100% down for this. I've never really played against a nb or trans character before but I'd love to try because I think it would be wonderful? Yes yes. I am here for this.

latte
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone PST
posts 3026 posts
points 154800 points
status Offline
latte the 13th absolutely! i'm always willing to be patient with others, especially when it comes to roleplaying something they aren't familiar with/haven't done before :) are there any faces you've been really digging recently?
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
posts 30754 posts
points 42450 points
status Offline
brady. I know you like Denise and I want to use her a million times over always. I know a lot of people don't like him but I have an obsession with Hale Appleman but if you don't care for him I am 100% cool with you picking because I am probably the least picky person ever.
latte
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone PST
posts 3026 posts
points 154800 points
status Offline
latte the 13th i had to google him but i'm definitely down to use him!! denise x hale would absolute gorgeous imo. here are a few ideas for plots to throw at you, feel free to toss them to the side if you don't like any of them!!

this tumblr post
this plot idea
this post & this post & this post have a lot of ideas in them
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
posts 30754 posts
points 42450 points
status Offline
brady.

I need that tumblr post for these two like I need air. Like, please yes gimmie.

But also the cousins one ugh. Two things? lol I cant choose.
latte
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone PST
posts 3026 posts
points 154800 points
status Offline
latte the 13th we can definitely do two plots if you want! :)
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
posts 30754 posts
points 42450 points
status Offline
brady. you can pick the faces for the other! It's only fair lol.
latte
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone PST
posts 3026 posts
points 154800 points
status Offline
latte the 13th here are a few pairing ideas, feel free to pick the one you like the most? :)

shay mitchell x jacob artist
johanna braddy x graham rogers
holland roden x dylan o'brien
cher lloyd x louis tomlinson
barbara palvin x niall horan
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
posts 30754 posts
points 42450 points
status Offline
brady.

Holland and Dylan ugh kill me. Fave ship.
latte
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone PST
posts 3026 posts
points 154800 points
status Offline
latte the 13th works for me!! so the tumblr post for denise x hale and the cousin plot for dylan x holland?
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
posts 30754 posts
points 42450 points
status Offline
11.2.17 family stuff is still hectic as my great grandmother (recently widowed almost a month ago) is currently preparing for hospice. on top of that i AM a teacher so lesson planning and long draining days are during the week but i'm slowly but surely taking on plots.
i have so many trans + non-binary bbs that i love playing! since this is your request i'll just toss some names out for myself?

trans women: loiza lamers, michelle hendley, ines rau, arisce wanzer, laura jane grace, hari nef, jamie clayton, kim petras, laverne cox, carmen carrera

trans men: aydian dowling, skylar kergil, benjamin melzer, jake graf, elliot fletcher

genderfluid/non-binary (also adding drag queens here): jd samson, seth atwell, mal blum, liv bruce, asia kate dillon, raeen roes, rae spoon, violet chachki, adore delano, farrah moan,

cis faces: john mulaney, melanie martinez, ellen page, laura prepon, mac miller, machine gun kelly, kristen stewart

there are a lot of faces and i'm sorry i just got excited.
laine
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone eastern
posts 750 posts
points 36855 points
status Offline
camp crystal laine honestly you're welcome to use any face you'd like!! i'm generally not very picky about who i play against, at least not for the most part :)

typically speaking, i use cis faces for my trans/nb characters that match the gender identity they more closely align with, if that's cool with you then i can toss out a few faces that i'd really like to play and we can find a pairing that works for both of us that way?
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
posts 30754 posts
points 42450 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!