we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

why is everything so h e a v y, fandoms!!!
tatiana ♥
1.6 - new year, new me? probably not, but i'm gonna try. i could use some spiffy new things to help me on my way though!
pronouns: she/her
timezone: est
member group: peanut brittle
mature? yes
tati
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 8 2017, 02:37 PM
ok so i have a very specific set of fandom ships and crackships that i wanna try out, some come from things i read, others i've made up myself so let's get to it! bold and underlined means it's who i'd prefer to play but i can be swayed on a lot of them. if both names are bolded it means that i could be swayed to play either of them.

allison argent x klaus mikaelson - i read a thing a long time ago and have been obsessing over it ever since. so basically when allison died in beacon hills, she didn't actually die. her dad shipped her off to a family member in louisiana to get away from beacon hills and all things werewolf. only it didn't take long for her to get caught up in the vampire/witch/werewolf war in new orleans. i have more in mind but i figured i could talk it out with whoever takes it. i'd prefer to play allison.

caroline forbes x the world - i remember season one of tvd i didn't really care for caroline. whoda thought that by the end of it all i'd be shipping her with anyone and everyone. specifically, i'd love her with stefan salvatore, klaus mikaelson (tvd), dean winchester (spn), jason stackhouse(tb), wren kingston, or caleb rivers(pll).

spencer hastings x the world - spencer is another one of those girls that i ship with everyone lol. i'd love to see her with caleb rivers, dean stavros, wren kingston, toby cavanaugh (obv), or marco furey. but there are also people outside the pll world that i would love to see her with like derek hale (tw), sam winchester (spn), or even alaric saltzman (tvd).

aria montgomery x ezra fitz/jason dilaurentis - ezria will always hold a very special place in my heart, i will rp ezria a million and one times, but that one flashback scene of the aria x jason dilaurentis hookup had me so damn shook. i decided that i need them in my life.

other ships i'd like
braeden x derek (tw)
lydia x peter (tw)
lydia x stiles (tw)
allison x scott (tw)
stiles x derek (tw)
damon x elena (tvd)
davina x kol (tvd)
elijah x hayley (tvd)
jackson x hayley (tvd)
clarke x bellamy (the 100)
clarke x lexa (the 100)
octavia x bellamy (the 100)
octavia x lincoln (the 100)
gale x older!prim (thg)
katniss x gale (thg)
peeta x katniss (thg)
sookie x alcide (tb)
eric x sookie (tb)
jason x oc (tb)

tracker

crack!

smut!

fandoms!

polycest!
harley solo
i sucked for a while but i am back
pronouns: her
timezone: eastern
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
Harley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 9 2017, 01:01 PM
i have never seen Teen wolf but still found the whole plot interesting

your allison argent x my klaus mikaelson
your damon x my elena?
tatiana hastings

tracker

crackship

rocker for the win

dark plot

old men pls
lizzie
every time i try to think of faces i wanna use, i draw a complete blank, tbh. if someone's not listed in my fave faces, they're probably fine (as long as they're not in my no-go list)!! just ask if u wanna know for sure~
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
lizzie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 11 2017, 03:05 PM
i stopped watching the 100 after season 2, but i'd be down for some early clarke x bellamy if you are!

tracker

tatiana ♥
1.6 - new year, new me? probably not, but i'm gonna try. i could use some spiffy new things to help me on my way though!
mature? yes
tati
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 13 2017, 10:42 AM
ragxdoll -hyperventilates with excitement- yes to both of those!!! lmao

spooky lizzie i've only gotten to the veeeeeery beginning of season 3 so that works early bellarke ftw!

tracker

crack!

smut!

fandoms!

polycest!
lizzie
every time i try to think of faces i wanna use, i draw a complete blank, tbh. if someone's not listed in my fave faces, they're probably fine (as long as they're not in my no-go list)!! just ask if u wanna know for sure~
mature? yes
lizzie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 13 2017, 11:02 AM
perfect!! who do you wanna play? and also, where in the story do you wanna start them?

tracker

tatiana ♥
mature? yes
tati
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 13 2017, 11:21 AM
spooky lizzie i'd prefer clarke. i could play bellamy but idk how it would turn out lol.

tracker

crack!

smut!

fandoms!

polycest!
lizzie
mature? yes
lizzie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 13 2017, 12:30 PM
that works for me!

tracker

tatiana ♥
mature? yes
tati
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 14 2017, 08:18 AM
yay!

tracker

crack!

smut!

fandoms!

polycest!
harley solo
mature? yes
Harley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 14 2017, 09:57 PM
for Delena how about an alternate universe where she fell for Damon first?
tatiana hastings

tracker

crackship

rocker for the win

dark plot

old men pls
natalia buzolic
december 29th: still kinda sick so stuff will be slow til i'm 100%.
member group: peppermint stick brownies
mature? ask first
nutella
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 15 2017, 10:27 PM
i'm always up for some kolvina! also maybe scallison bc i'm in a teen wolf rewatch and i forgot how much i loved them.

tracker

crackship

myoa rapidfires

tatiana ♥
mature? yes
tati
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 16 2017, 09:04 AM
ragxdoll yes!! i like that!

natalia buzolic ikr ugh kolvina & scallison. two epic pairs. are you ok with me taking davina and scott? and where did you want to play them?

tracker

crack!

smut!

fandoms!

polycest!
harley solo
mature? yes
Harley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 16 2017, 09:12 AM
i can start delena and you can start the other?
tatiana hastings

tracker

crackship

rocker for the win

dark plot

old men pls
tatiana ♥
mature? yes
tati
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 16 2017, 09:23 AM
ragxdoll deal

tracker

crack!

smut!

fandoms!

polycest!
natalia buzolic
december 29th: still kinda sick so stuff will be slow til i'm 100%.
member group: peppermint stick brownies
mature? ask first
nutella
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 16 2017, 03:28 PM
totally cool with you taking scott and davina!

for scallison maybe an au of around season three where they got back together but the alpha pack is still an issue? or them in college where obvi allison lived? or idk too many thoughts are happening lol

for kolvina: i'm not sure how far you are along with the show? i presumed for teen wolf you have been through season three but some of my possible ideas involve spoilers of season 3, 4 and sorta 5 so i don't wanna spoil you if you're far behind.

tracker

crackship

myoa rapidfires

tatiana ♥
mature? yes
tati
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 22 2017, 09:07 AM
natalia buzolic i haven't watched a ton of the originals. i didn't even get through season two. but teen wolf i'm in the beginning of season 5. but i don't mind spoilers, throw your ideas at me.

tracker

crack!

smut!

fandoms!

polycest!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll