we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?, v.4
cascat
I'm having surgery on the 19th and will be bed bound for two weeks. Right after the surgery I'll be in the hospital for two days and won't be able to sit up, let alone type so no replies until I get back home
pronouns: she/her
timezone: pst
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
Cat
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 16 2017, 05:45 PM
cat
23 pst cries over feels
I do m x f and I write females only, sorry. I prefer threads over comms as I tend to write alot. I adore plotting and long term things. I'm the type of person who'll spam you with gifs, quotes, and headcanons relating to our characters/ship. I have a discord, just ask for it! ^^

bold equals a favorite face/plot/fandom and feel free to suggest faces or your own plot ideas!

males daniel craig, chris evans, michael fassbender, armie hammer, tom hardy, garrett hedlund, oscar isaac, diego luna, jason momoa, jeffery dean morgan chris pine, hugh jackman, james spader, colin o'donoghue, idris elba, colin firth, pedro pascal, viggo mortensen, billy burke, robert taylor, jr bourne, jake gyllenhaal, alexander skarsgard, clayne crawford, nikolaj coster waldau, anson mount, charlie hunnam, jeremy renner, jon bernthal, sam worthington, milo ventimiglia, scott eastwood, jason issacs
females kristen bell, emilia clarke, lauren cohan, gal gadot, crystal reed, rooney mara, tatiana maslany, ruth negga, ellen page, karla souza, sophie turner, emily rose, jessica chastain, anna torv, mirelle enos, jamie alexander, gillian anderson, hayley atwell, jennifer morrison, cobie smulders, katee sackhoff, mia wasikowska, alexa davalos, tatiana maslany, kate mara, diane kruger, rachel weisz, krysten ritter, elizabeth olsen, lily james, alicia vikander, rosario dawson, natalia dyer, winona ryder, brit marling, felicity jones, deborah ann woll, mackenzie davis
plots/fandoms age gaps, forbidden relationship, teacher x teacher, friend x best friend's older sibling, secretary x boss, anything mafia related, enemies to lovers, cop x criminal, mentor x mentee, doctor x patient, rom-com inspired plots (the decoy bride, you’ve got mail, while you were sleeping), friends turned lovers, pining, post apocalyptic/dystopia, supernatural (werewolf mates, creature x hunter), southern gothic, murder mystery, grumpy x sunshine, the broken man x the woman that becomes his light, fluffy aus, modern/dark fairy tales, fbi agents/cop partners, single parent x best friend, holiday plots, suggest

fandoms: the walking dead, the x files, once upon a time, haven, the blacklist, fringe, silent hill, zoo, stranger things, gilmore girls, marvel, star wars, kingsman, mercy thompson

tracker

crackship

cascat
I'm having surgery on the 19th and will be bed bound for two weeks. Right after the surgery I'll be in the hospital for two days and won't be able to sit up, let alone type so no replies until I get back home
pronouns: she/her
timezone: pst
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
Cat
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 25 2017, 02:03 PM
Still seeking partners to help cope with the bordem of my recovery!

tracker

crackship

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll