welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

— [ ✧ as if it's your last ], fxf // big 3 girl groups
11/1 - ok so work ended up overtaking my life. i'll try replying to things now - and i totally understand if people who had plots with me have dropped it during my mini disappearance. sorry guys!

notes ✧ my list may seem exclusively kpop but i'm open to different faces and plots! just suggest whoever you want, as i've most likely forgotten to mention a few names and ideas.

set me free #
i'm gonna make this quick because i have exams i need to be studying for, so this is just an fxf req for any ship combination between the members of blackpink, twice and red velvet. you can request ships from within the same group, or mix it up a bit. feel free to look through my crackship and my profile for any plot ideas and any triggers i may have! i'm after comms, one-liners and rfs. the italicised names below are my biases from each group, just in case anyone wanted to know lmao

disclaimer: as you might be able to tell from how sparse this request is, i really shouldn't be on cosl right now but procrastination amirite. i won't be able to start or reply to anything until this sunday, but please plot with me anyway!!

blackpink: jisoo, jennie, rosé, lisa
twice: nayeon, jeongyeon, momo, sana, jihyo, mina, dahyun, chaeyoung, tzuyu
red velvet: irene, seulgi, wendy, joy, yeri

favourite ships: seulgi x irene, joy x yeri, nayeon x momo, nayeon x jennie, chaeyoung x yeri

© kristen
daisy
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone gmt +10
posts 181 posts
points 11355 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!