welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

once upon a time..., fairy tales and disney!
disney and fairy tales
dark, light, smutty, anything
This is a very simple request for any and all things fairy tale, disney, and fantasy. Give me princesses and peter pan and little red riding hood. Give me hansel and gretel or beauty and the beast or the princess and the pea or snow white. Witches, faries, step mothers, fairy god mothers, anything!

Light themes, dark themes, smutty, cute and fluffy. We can AU them and switch them around or ship anyone with anyone else. Really I just want all the things. I am mostly looking for MxF pairs but I am beginning to dabble with MxM as well. I usually play female but would enjoy flip flopping unless you don't play females!

Faces and plots are open! Here are five plots, five males I wanna play against, and five females I wanna play but these are just suggestions and who I'm craving most. Its way open!

Plots:
Tinkerbell and Peter Pan
Twisted af Ariel/Eric
Zootopia inspired
Alice in wonderland
Gender swap Cinderella

Males I wanna play against:
Hale Appleman, Misha Collins, Rafa Rach, Billy Huxley, Jai Courtney

Females I wanna play:
Denise Bidot, Summer Bishil, Dove Cameron, Ebba Zingmark, Camilla Mendez

I unsubscribe all coms that havent been posted in for TWO WEEKS and all threads that haven't been posted in for ONE MONTH. If you want to pick something back up just reply and tag me and I'll add it back to my list. April 13 Currently taking on any and all new plots.
mature?
yes
status
please no: None!
latte
27 • she/her • PST
the dove in the woods

Yes hi, dark plots.

Twisted af Ariel/Eric

your dove cameron vs Billy Huxley

latte the 13th
mature?
status
please no: 

• •
the dove in the woods

Yes queen you are bae. Gonna use her with purple hair no shame. Rich af daddy's girl princess gives up her freedom basically so she can get a crack at the guy.

OR we can go more literal-ish. Maybe Dove is a singer and makes a bargian with a witch to get a love potion or to make Billy fall in love with her but she ends up quite literally having her voice box torn out as the ultimate price for said love potion.

I unsubscribe all coms that havent been posted in for TWO WEEKS and all threads that haven't been posted in for ONE MONTH. If you want to pick something back up just reply and tag me and I'll add it back to my list. April 13 Currently taking on any and all new plots.
mature?
yes
status
latte
27 • she/her • PST
Ugh latte why?

Tink x Peter
And ariel/eric?
[ update march 25 ] I’m finally back. my mental health is much better just needed a bit of break. Sorry to those that I poofed on, I will be on discord and would love to get some plots going.
mature?
yes
status
please no: meh. ask first
maity
28 • she/her • eastern
mocha choca latte ya ya! damnit, i can't resist. sns!

alice in wonderland
genderswapped cinderella
sleeping beauty
beauty and the beast

any? all? totally up for brainstorming xD
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
jayde
26 • she/her • gmt +8
mocha choca latte ya ya!

Sooooo, I have this want for a cross ship of Cinderella x Captain Hook.
if you give me that pairing I will gladly do any of those you want. I just need someone to play Captain for me lol.
ONLY 1,081 POSTS TO GO

wanted still: Bellarke + Dean//Elena!!

Official: July 16th and 17th, possibly the 15th too, I'll be gone. Might check in on my phone but don't expect much. Seattle, here I come!

mature?
yes
status
please no: Give me all the triggers and if I don't like something? I'll add it to the list!
Chas
23 • She/her • Pst
chasity lodge OOhhh I like it tell me more. I will 100% play Hook for you. How does Colin O'D sound? Cliche but he's sexy.

Then also how about some Alice/Hatter stuff? Its kind of my fave right now.
mature?
yes
status
latte
27 • she/her • PST
mocha choca latte ya ya!

I swear you speak my language. I was lowkey hoping you'd use Colin for Hook, because, he is sexy. My original idea was Colin as Hook and JenMorrison as Cinderella because they are beautiful together. Thinking about kind of a land like OUAT where 90% of fairytales are living together in one world?

Also, ugh I love Alice/Hatter, that is perfect. Do you have a face ship you'd like specifically for them?
ONLY 1,081 POSTS TO GO

wanted still: Bellarke + Dean//Elena!!

Official: July 16th and 17th, possibly the 15th too, I'll be gone. Might check in on my phone but don't expect much. Seattle, here I come!

mature?
yes
status
please no: Give me all the triggers and if I don't like something? I'll add it to the list!
Chas
23 • She/her • Pst
nobody puts latte in a corner I keep coming back to this request. It's so beautiful. It appeals to all my desires... but my usual wealth of plots just completely deserts me every time I try to post something. It's horrible. I want some of these though! 2 mxf and we swap?

I don't know which of these plots you've already got going, but I'd love me some genderswapped cinderella where everyone wants Charity Prince and this guy just wants to party and all of a sudden he's in this world of responsiblity. But if you've already got that kind of plot, maybe regular Cinderella, but this time her "fairygodmother" is like... idk Jafar or someone else eeeevil who wants to use her and her influence? Tinkerbell is a sassy bitch and I will never not be upset what the franchise decided to do to her with all those stupid movies. So yes, gimme some Peter/Tink. Also, tell me more about twisted Eric/Ariel. I'm intrigued.

Gosh this is so embarrassing. I usually have so many ideas, but I'm just lost. I've got a list of all the different disney characters I play if you want to take a peak, but honestly, I am all about fairytales, so just tell me what to post and I will get started.
4/17 Last few weeks of the semester. Posting will come slow, but I'm still active and so is Belle Epoque! Check it out in Group Plots.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Just ask.
Ginger
24 • she/her • CTL
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll