we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

once upon a time..., fairy tales and disney!
mocha choca latte ya ya!
pronouns: she/her
timezone: PST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
latte
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 17 2017, 01:43 AM
disney and fairy tales
dark, light, smutty, anything
This is a very simple request for any and all things fairy tale, disney, and fantasy. Give me princesses and peter pan and little red riding hood. Give me hansel and gretel or beauty and the beast or the princess and the pea or snow white. Witches, faries, step mothers, fairy god mothers, anything!

Light themes, dark themes, smutty, cute and fluffy. We can AU them and switch them around or ship anyone with anyone else. Really I just want all the things. I am mostly looking for MxF pairs but I am beginning to dabble with MxM as well. I usually play female but would enjoy flip flopping unless you don't play females!

Faces and plots are open! Here are five plots, five males I wanna play against, and five females I wanna play but these are just suggestions and who I'm craving most. Its way open!

Plots:
Tinkerbell and Peter Pan
Twisted af Ariel/Eric
Zootopia inspired
Alice in wonderland
Gender swap Cinderella

Males I wanna play against:
Hale Appleman, Misha Collins, Rafa Rach, Billy Huxley, Jai Courtney

Females I wanna play:
Denise Bidot, Summer Bishil, Dove Cameron, Ebba Zingmark, Camilla Mendez

tracker

crackship!

disney and fairy tales!

painful plots

love dove
december 26 I've been away for a while, family emergency in progress. I have down time and coming back to rp for a while!! Sorry for being inactive. Can't wait to plot with everyone again
timezone: est
member group: peanut brittle
mature? yes
dove
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 17 2017, 01:49 AM

Yes hi, dark plots.

Twisted af Ariel/Eric

your dove cameron vs Billy Huxley

latte the 13th

tracker

crackship

mocha choca latte ya ya!
timezone: PST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
latte
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 17 2017, 01:54 AM
the dove in the woods

Yes queen you are bae. Gonna use her with purple hair no shame. Rich af daddy's girl princess gives up her freedom basically so she can get a crack at the guy.

OR we can go more literal-ish. Maybe Dove is a singer and makes a bargian with a witch to get a love potion or to make Billy fall in love with her but she ends up quite literally having her voice box torn out as the ultimate price for said love potion.

tracker

crackship!

disney and fairy tales!

painful plots

maity in wonderland
i'm a single mom who works full time guys - bare with me! i promise i am going to reply to everything! ********************************************************************

( update dec 10 )

hey everyone - i am working on the replies i owe - i'm also working on updating my tracker so if you don't see something somewhere on there let me know. i'm not dropping anything just forgetful. <3

timezone: eastern
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
maity
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 17 2017, 08:11 AM
Ugh latte why?

Tink x Peter
And ariel/eric?

tracker

crackship

faces

jayde runner
30th nov - christmas retail hours have started so i may be a little slow with replies but i’m not dropping things so pls forgive me ❤️
timezone: gmt +8
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
jayde
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 1 2018, 04:33 AM
mocha choca latte ya ya! damnit, i can't resist. sns!

alice in wonderland
genderswapped cinderella
sleeping beauty
beauty and the beast

any? all? totally up for brainstorming xD

tracker

crackship

plot dump

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll