we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

♥ rock me like a hurricane, opal's crackship 2.0
opal skellington
12/04 coming back to cosl after some time off because of a family emergency expect replies soon
pronouns: she/her
timezone: est
member group: devil's food cake
mature? yes
opal
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 12:24 AM
OPAL'S CRACKSHIPS VERSION 2.0
hi I'm opal I'm twenty four years old and I'm coming back to cosl after a long hiatus looking for a fresh start. I'm open to mxf, fxf, & mxm ships and I play both males & females but I'd really prefer to flip flop genders. if you don't want to play a male for me that's fine just be honest about it, no forcing here. my triggers are rape, incest, abuse, self harm & suicide. I'm open to writing smut but I will not write it with anyone under the age of eighteen. other than that I'm open to anything plot wise. anything in bold with a little is my absolute fave
MALE FACES I WANT TO USE
chris wood , taron egerton joe keery david harewood, grant gustin , carlos valdes, tom felton, stephen amell, jeremy jordan, brandon routh, nick zano , matthew daddario , dominic sherwood, alberto rosende, michael b jordan , tom holland, chris evans, sebastian stan , anthony mackie, siddharth malhotra , dominic cooper, chadwick boseman , nico tortorella, aaron tveit, aaron taylor-johnson, henry cavill max irons, sam claflin , nico mirallegro, dylan o'brien , tyler posey, tyler hoechlin, bob morley , douglas booth, taron egerton, oscar isaac diego luna, john boyega, daniel sharman feel free to suggest fcs !
FEMALE FACES I WANT TO USE
melissa benoist , florence pugh, sophie cookson, odette annable, chyler leigh, natalia dyer, lily collins, lily james, margot robbie, kat mcnamara, emeraude toubia, holland roden, crystal reed, shelley hennig, arden cho, alia bhatt, deepika padukone, elizabeth olsen, zendaya coleman, lindsey morgan, alycia debnam carey, daisy ridley, gugu mbwatha-raw, tessa coleman, candice patton, danielle panabaker, caity lotz, maisie richard-sellers, sophie turner, emilia clarke, holliday grainger, lucy hale, ashley benson, shay mitchell, phoebe tonkin, jessica chastain feel free to suggest fcs?
SHIPS I WANT
melissa benoist x chris wood, alycia debnam carey x daniel sharman, sam claflin x lily collins, michael b jordan x lindsey morgan, joe keery x natalia dyer, taron egerton x sophie cookson sam claflin x max irons, bob morley x matthew daddario, chris evans x sebastian stan, chris wood x grant gustin, bob morley x aaron tveit, daniel sharman x tyler posey, margot robbie x lupita n'yongo, shay mitchell x lindsey morgan, holland roden x crystal reed, sophie cookson x florence pugh, jessica chastain x gugu mbwatha-raw, odette annable x chyler leigh, feel free to suggest?
PLOTS I WANT
angst, enemies to lovers, childhood friends to lovers, cheating plots, rivalries, celebs , superheroes, werewolf / vampire, witches, fairytale inspired, plots based around rom coms, secret relationships, smut, feel free to suggest I'm honestly I'm open to anything?

tracker

crackship

myoas

smut

mocha choca latte ya ya!
timezone: PST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
latte
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 12:30 AM
opal wood

Hi hello :D I'd love love to play the sophie cookson to your taron egerton for a celebrity secret romance with also a friends to lovers aspect? Like they were besties forever, and both famous and have been dealing with and debunking romance rumors forever but now they're actually dating (or just banging) and keeping it a secret.

tracker

crackship!

disney and fairy tales!

painful plots

elle woods
january 19th i'll mostly be around on weekends for the next few weeks. working over time and trying to get fit has been keeping me extra busy during the week.
timezone: pst
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 12:43 AM
opal wood

my natalia dyer x your joe keery with some sort of secret relationship. not sure how but maybe their fathers are rivals in business or something. i can come up with something better in the morning.

your jessica chastain x my gugu mbwatha-raw with a cheating plot. like gugu is jessica's long time assistant and there's been sparks but jessica's married.

these are both lame plots, i am half asleep rn.

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

opal skellington
12/04 coming back to cosl after some time off because of a family emergency expect replies soon
mature? yes
opal
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 12:51 AM
RESPONSE TO LATTE
latte the 13th taron x sophie sure !! maybe they've been cast in a movie together and forced to date for publicity and that's what made them realize they're more than friends and now they're secretly doing the do. did you wanna plot more or jump in?

RESPONSE TO ELLE
elle woods natalia x joe maybe it's a romeo and juliet thing where the family grudges run really deep and they aren't sure where it even started and they meet at a dance and sparks fly?

jessica x guguooh yes maybe jessica is secretly gay and has been trying to hide it for years and they go away on a business trip and things happen

haha you're fine did you wanna jump in or plot more?

tracker

crackship

myoas

smut

mocha choca latte ya ya!
timezone: PST
mature? yes
latte
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 12:53 AM
opal wood I'm down for that and I'm super cool with jumping in!

tracker

crackship!

disney and fairy tales!

painful plots

opal skellington
mature? yes
opal
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 12:57 AM
RESPONSE TO LATTE
latte the 13th taron x sophie I can get something started if you like? did you want them to already be a thing or start from the begining where they aren't?

tracker

crackship

myoas

smut

estee the elf
dec 4: i'm back and i should be able to get to most replies this week if not next!
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
estee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 01:05 AM
your deepika padukone x my oscar isaac as teaching colleagues that are in a secret relationship because they're not ready to tell their boss yet?

your michael b. jordan x my lindsey morgan as celebrity x non-fan who meet and start dating and the other gets thrust into the lime light and it creates issues because they like privacy and because people are saying horrible things to them but they really like the other? idk thoughts???

tracker

crackship

holiday

smut

opal skellington
mature? yes
opal
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 01:27 AM
RESPONSE TO ESTEE
spooky estee deepika x oscar that works for me maybe deepika is fairly new and is on a probation period so she's afraid if she admits to dating him she'll get fired

michael x lindsey ooh I like this a lot maybe there's issues with distance because he's shooting exotic places for work and such?

tracker

crackship

myoas

smut

estee the elf
dec 4: i'm back and i should be able to get to most replies this week if not next!
mature? yes
estee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 01:52 AM
deepika x oscar: yes & she probably doesn't want to get a rep for dating colleagues either because drama~.

michael x lindsey: ooh that probably would add to it a lot. do you wanna start with comms or rf or something? happy to do either

tracker

crackship

holiday

smut

opal skellington
mature? yes
opal
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 02:01 AM
RESPONSE TO ESTEE
spooky estee maybe we can each start one rf?

tracker

crackship

myoas

smut

elle woods
january 19th i'll mostly be around on weekends for the next few weeks. working over time and trying to get fit has been keeping me extra busy during the week.
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 08:06 AM
opal wood

natalia x joe yes, exactly. romeo and juliet type thing and they could have been sneaking around for a few months and things are starting to get serious and feelings are developing but they both know they can't tell anyone.

jessica x gugu i love it

jumping right in works for me. we could each start one?

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

opal skellington
mature? yes
opal
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 09:29 AM
RESPONSE TO ELLE
elle woods that all sounds ace which one did you wanna start?

tracker

crackship

myoas

smut

elle woods
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 09:38 AM
opal wood i could start natalia x joe!

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

opal skellington
mature? yes
opal
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 30 2017, 02:01 PM
RESPONSE TO ELLE
elle woods sweet I'll start jessica and gugu then !

tracker

crackship

myoas

smut

maity in wonderland
i'm a single mom who works full time guys - bare with me! i promise i am going to reply to everything! ********************************************************************

( update dec 10 )

hey everyone - i am working on the replies i owe - i'm also working on updating my tracker so if you don't see something somewhere on there let me know. i'm not dropping anything just forgetful. <3

timezone: eastern
mature? yes
maity
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Oct 31 2017, 09:37 AM
opal wood

Omg this list is everything

My Shelley hennig x your Chris wood.
My crystal reed x your Holland roden
My Dylan o'brien x emeraude toubia

I want more but can't think. And plots I'm indecisive about.

tracker

crackship

faces

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll