we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

dump it to mount crumpit, plot dump (holiday plots too)
sierra lou
11/10: I have a ton of muse lately. I'm open for plots and great ships. I have my plot dump and my crackship now linked into my profile. COSL - I'm back and better than ever :)
pronouns: she/her
timezone: Eastern
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? no
sierra
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 9 2017, 09:07 AM
plot dump
so, i need these plots in my life. this will be done on a first come, first serve basis. i would prefer rapid fire or even longer meaty plots please.

so okay, this is a huge list of plots i've been wanting to do for ages and never had a chance too! most of them are from tumblr but there are some that i got inspiration from feel-good stories or my mind. mxf, if you're requesting an mxf ship and want to double up and play a male for me. fxf and mxm plots will be platonic. you can take as many plots as you want (even if someone else has taken it) and i don't mind playing the same role in plots so don't worry about any of that! i don't have any no faces and genuinely don't care who you use for your characters so please don't worry about any of that, though if you want ideas my crackship is linked in my profile! please stay away from suicide and non-consensual acts but otherwise i'm open to most themes and whatever else. i don't write smut so please be respectful of that. i fade to black and elude on scenes of sensual nature

plots

01. muse a cheated on muse b. muse a engaged in an affair for a little under a year. muse b found out and broke up with muse a. the thing of it is that muse a is deeply regretful of their actions. muse a wants muse b back, turns out muse a doesn't want something new, muse a just wants muse b. incorrect in their assumption that muse a would be better without muse b. muse b is still pining for muse a, but still is attempting to move on. it's a world of pain and confusion for them both with a whole lot of what-ifs and residual feelings.

02. muse a is best friends with his ex-wife muse b. it was a mutually agreed upon dissolution of their marriage. muse a moved out of state and the pair haven't seen one another in years. muse a and muse b end up getting their respective flights for Christmas to their respective families delayed and are stuck waiting in the same airport and on the same home flight.

03. You insisted that we used real candles on our Christmas tree this year but now the entire thing is on fire and this is why I don’t listen to your ideas” AU

04. holiday lover and holiday hater are co-workers at a department store. Muse B is a true Grinch through and through. Maybe he or she experienced tragedy around the holidays or got dumped by the love of their life on Christmas. Muse A, is not like Muse B, plays Christmas music on November first and their apartment always looks like some kind of winter wonderland. Muse A very reluctantly drags Muse B to the company Christmas party.

05. Muse A and Muse B are young and in love. After meeting one summer at the beach, the couple hasn’t been apart for more than 2 days at a time. Though they are young and their futures are still uncertain, they are sure that they intend to spend the rest of their lives together. Excited that they’ve each found their soul-mate and eager to show the world, they decide to get married. Unfortunately, Muse A and Muse B’s parents both strongly disapprove, stating that it won’t last and they’ll regret the rushed nuptials afterward. Discouraged, but not totally defeated, the young couple plan to elope. They’ll get married in secret and run away together, starting a life on their own, without their parents’ help. Muse A and Muse B scrape together what money they can and run off in the middle of the night, leaving only a goodbye note behind for their parents. They get married in a quaint roadside chapel and find a cheap apartment to live in. They plan to find work and take care of each other from now on, however, it’s not long before they discover that it’s not as easy or as fun living independently as they dreamed it would be. Before they know it, they’re short on rent. Work leaves the newlyweds with little time for each other, and when they are together they begin to fight over their finances. Will they find a way to make it work as young newlyweds? Or will they end up crawling back to their parents for help? with skylar

06.Muse A and Muse B are head over heels in love with each other. They’re planning on getting married, but Muse A insists that they get the blessing of Muse B’s father in the traditional way before any plans are final. Neither Muse A or Muse B has met each other’s family yet, so, naturally they’re nervous about how the introductions might go. Underneath those jitters, however, they’re hopeful that their parents will see the person they love for just how wonderful they are. Muse A and Muse B receive a chilly reception at Muse B’s home when Muse A asks for Muse B’s hand. It’s not that Muse A doesn’t seem like a good person, according to Muse B’s parents, but that the color of their skin isn’t quite right for someone who wants to marry their child. Muse A and Muse B are shocked to learn that Muse B’s parents don’t approve of interracial relationships and are dead-set against the pair getting married, especially in this day and age. Muse B wants to marry Muse A anyway, no matter what, but it’ll break Muse B’s heart if their family doesn’t give their blessing and show up at their nuptials. Optional: Neither Muse A or Muse B’s family approves of interracial relationships This could be a group plot, involving family members and/or friends who support or disapprove

07. muse a is drunk at a bar on christmas eve. it's four in the morning and the only thing that the bartender muse b wants to do is go back to their apartment and sleep. however, muse a starts crying and muse b feels sympathetic as they have had heartache over the holiday season before. so, since muse b is the last one at the bar because they're closing. muse b ends up getting drunk with muse a. they end up hooking up with each other and now it's awkward because muse b can't discern if there was something between them on they were just lonely and didn't want to wake up in an empty bed on Christmas morning. with estee

08. Muse A and Muse B have known each other since middle school. They were best friends then- secretly crushing on one another all the while. However, when the two began high school, Muse A went one way, and Muse B went another. Over the summer of their junior year, they reconnect, and as different as they are on the outside, they still feel the same on the inside. The biggest difference is that they are no longer afraid of their feelings for each other. There’s just one problem- Muse A will be moving out of state/country, come autumn. Despite the odds stacked against them, the two decide to make a long distance relationship work - for better or for worse. Will frequent phone conversations and video chat dates be enough to keep their love alive until they can see one another face-to-face again? with sal

09. muse a and b are pretending to date because they both need dates to evade their families at the holidays, but playing in love, starts to feel genuine at some point.

10. figure skating and physically crashing into one another. muse a and b meet that way and then it goes from there.

11. muse a's late sibling was best friends with muse b. muse b had always harbored a crush on muse a. the only one who ever knew that was muse a's sibling, but they had kept it a secret because muse b swore them to it. muse b finally decides to confess their feelings at the neighborhood holiday block party fluff ensues. with chrissy

12. coming home to a broken furnace yet again, Muse A dresses up like an eskimo in order to not freeze to death and calls their friend to bring over a spare fan; Muse B (any relation to the friend) shows up with the delivery instead and is unexpectedly greeted by a very layered Muse A.

13. muse a is a physician who agrees to marry muse b so that they get health insurance for a major operation that muse b needs. the only problem is that they actually fall in love with each other. fluff/angst galore.

14. muse a has to make muse b fall in love with them again after a car accident that left them with amnesia, but what happens when muse b still thinks they're in love with muse a's brother/sister.

15. muse b is a rock-star or an actor. muse b has always been in the entertainment industry since their teenage years. muse b falls for a fan (muse a) during one of their meet and greets. the only problem being that muse a has been evading their advances for quite some time now. a game of cat-and-mouse if you will. muse b isn't used to not getting what they want in life; therefore, muse b decides to take a break from their career to prove to muse a that they aren't the ass that muse a thinks they are because muse b is aware that their actions were rather rude towards fans the last time they had encountered each other.

16. couple christmas morning sitting by the fire with hot chocolate and presents and comfy christmas pajamas snuggled up under the blankets holding hands and kissing and being all cute and cuddly and domestic and watching christmas specials and singing to each other

17. a december wedding, but the background on the engaged couple has a long history. when muse a was a little girl she had a medical condition that required her to undergo a bunch of surgeries. her best friend (muse b) would do anything for her (even when they were six) and it had been her wish to "marry" her best friend and so the six year olds with their parents help had a little "puppy love" photo-shoot where muse a got to wear a little white dress and muse b actually wore a dress shirt and slacks as opposed to every little boy's standard t-shirt and jeans. twenty years later, muse a is healthy again and actually fell in love with muse b. they're getting married for real now and recreated those faux engagement photos only this time it's all a reality with chrissy

18. both muse a and muse b had been set up on blind dates respectively. note: these blind dates were not with one another. muse a ended up getting cold feet and canceling on their blind date and muse b chose to sing at an open mic night instead of meet up with their blind date. muse a was bumming around town and ended up at muse b's open mic night. it was basically love at first sight for muse a and the rest is history. fluff galore and yes it is jack and rebecca pearson inspired. i love me some this is us (shoot me) if you have a problem with it haha

19. long distance relationship. skype calls and missing one another terribly. the back and forth trips to see one another. muse a surprises muse b by showing up to muse b's christmas and everyone in muse b's family knows that muse a is going to propose and move out to muse b expect muse b. super fluff and holiday feels ya'll.

20. soldier home for christmas and the solider's wife wasn't expecting him to be home for another month. she has a surprise for her husband too though; she's pregnant with their first child.

21. give me an unrequited love plot. where muse a loves muse b. muse b is either none the wiser or sees muse a as more of a friend/sibling. muse b maybe starts changing their mind about muse a when muse a starts to give up and move on to muse c (npc).

22 an established married couple have to raise their grandchildren after their daughter/son and their son/daughter in law die (at the same time or years apart from each other), muse a and b have to navigate parenthood once again and they also have to grapple with their grief. meanwhile, trying to get back to the way that they used to be. muse a and muse b have always been in love with each other and its just that now they feel like strangers anymore. suggested faces: kate winslet & leonardo dicaprio, gal gadot and chris pine, james mcavoy and jessica chastin (feel free to suggest pairings) i'll do any i just want this plot!

23. give me cute little family. parents married young and they have like five or more kids. all the love and fluff. ok?

24. muse a and muse b have an antagonistic relationship with each other. they're always fighting. double edge sword to their passion. the 'hate to love' dynamic. they're very much polar opposites of each other.

25. muse a and muse b are in terrible relationships with their spouses. that's the justification that they give for their affair. both are aware of the fact that they're playing with fire, but neither is terribly frightened of getting burned as they both want out of their marriages and just to be with one another without having to hide any longer.

26. give me a thread where we just throw two strangers together in a thread and see what happens. maybe a coffee shop au or college au where the two people essentially bump into one another.

27. After the death of their child a married couple who are currently separated are trying to deal with their shattered lives. Martial strife and heartache for both parties, but I think deep down, they still love another and can find each other again.

28. A widow/widower falls in love with someone new. However, their six year old child is not the most fond of the fact that they'd be getting a new step parent potentially and goes to great lengths to sabotage Muse A's relationship with Muse B.

29. muse a is broken and keeps damaging his relationship with muse b. muse a vows to change their behavior and be a better person for muse b. muse b feels like muse is crying wolf. muse a is really going to try and fix things this time around. muse a and muse b were previously married / high-school sweethearts and muse a became a hot-shot actor and lost sight of who he was as a husband and as a man. years later, muse a shows up at muse b's house begging her for another chance. reluctantly, she gives him one, but in true muse a fashion he keeps fucking things up will they last or crash and burn once again and it'll be all his fault again.

30. marriage pact / marriage in vegas that muse a and b actually go through with and it turns out well and good actually.

au's

best friend's sibling bad/good boy x bad/good girl professor/student forbidden romance road trip fake dating arranged marriage exes rekindling celebrity/celebrity celebrity/fan celebrity/author meet cutes soulmates anything & everything (suggestions are good)

tracker

plot dump
chrissy kringle
nov 1st // nothing important to report. i'm lazy and tired like always. i work 12 hour shifts and wrangle heathen kids in the meantime. i'm slow with posting, but they'll all get done soon enough.
timezone: cst
member group: shortbread bites
mature? yes
chrissy
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 9 2017, 11:37 AM
sierra lou

plot 11 with my...... grant gustin maybe against whatever lady you'd like?

plot 17 with my taylor hill against any guy you're feeling?

my discord is chrissy#9927 if you wanna hmu there

tracker

X

X

X

X
sierra lou
11/10: I have a ton of muse lately. I'm open for plots and great ships. I have my plot dump and my crackship now linked into my profile. COSL - I'm back and better than ever :)
timezone: Eastern
mature? no
sierra
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 9 2017, 11:48 AM

chrissy kringle
plot 11
i offer the following ladies alongside your grant gustin (who is my love).
holland roden, shelley hennig, melissa benoist (otp), candice patton (they're pretty together too), ashley moore, lily james, alycia debnam-carey, kaya scodelario, willa holland.

plot 17:
i offer the following gents and i adore this plot. i was inspired by a "love what matters" post on facebook.
tom holland, thomas sangster, logan lerman, nick robinson, daniel sharman, domhnall gleason, eddie redmayne, colin ford, grant gustin, robbie amell

acciopax#0216 (discord) i sent you a request.

tracker

plot dump
elle woods
january 11th back to work and working over time. might be a little spotty in the coming weeks. work is moving into a new building in march and gotta pack everything up by then.
timezone: pst
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 13 2017, 10:06 AM
19 with my tom holland x whichever female you would like.

27 with my rachel mcadams x your ryan gosling, my gal gadot x your chris pine or my phoebe tonkin x your milo ventimiglia?

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

a merry little jessmas
I'm starting over from scratch, so if you have any plots with me that you want to continue, let me know.
timezone: central
mature? yes
jess
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 26 2017, 10:19 PM
sierra lou I'm garbage, I'm sorry

19 with my Dylan O'Brien x your Britt Robertson

20 with my Shelley Hennig x your Max Thieriot

21 with my Grant Gustin (as muse a) x your Katie Cassidy (as muse b)

tracker

Favorite Faces

Plots I Want

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll