we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

this is a thing, plot dump
kate is no one.
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ all hail queen cori ♛
pronouns: she/her
timezone: CST
member group: mint chocolate cheesecake
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 28 2017, 10:48 AM
this is a plot dump. i'll probably add more as time goes along. i'll indicate which character i want in each. if you only play girls, don't post here, please. i'm happy to play a guy for people, but i just want the option to be open to trade off, should we take on more plots. most of these could be mxf or mxm.

Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.

Muse B breaks in to Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B’s ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B? (i will play either)

Muse A is daddy’s little good girl. Studies extra hard, rarely leaves the house and goes to church every Sunday just like he wants. Her father, a cop, arrests Muse B for vandalism. The next day Muse A’s father is letting Muse B out of jail when she comes for a visit. Muse B instantly starts hitting on her. She's interested in this bad boy and starts falling for him. He shows her the wild side, with sex in the car and in the bathroom at parties. And she enjoys this, she enjoys going behind her father’s back and seeing this other side of the world. (i will play muse a)

Muse A is on a weekend camping trip with friends in the mountains. They spend the first afternoon exploring the gorgeous scenery, walking the trails and carving new paths near their campsite. One spot in particular catches Muse A’s attention, a cave. The group peek their heads inside, but are reluctant to go further without their flashlights and drag Muse A along back to camp with empty promises that they will return the following day. Muse A has dinner with their friends, but is unable to get their mind off of the interesting discovery. After the group has gone to bed, Muse A decides to sate their unwavering curiosity, grabbing a flashlight and a bottle of water to head out to the site of the cave.

Muse A feels increasingly lightheaded the deeper they delve into the cavern, but they press on. The feeling eventually overwhelms Muse A and they reach out to steady themselves on the cave’s interior wall, waiting for the sickening sensation to pass. When Muse A is again clearheaded, they turn back to leave the damp, dark space and head back down the short trail to camp. Muse A is shocked to discover they cannot find the tents or any sign of the fire that had been burning brightly at the site. Panic sets in as they frantically retrace their steps. They work in slow circles trying to find their friends and calling out, but there is no answer. Exhausted, Muse A sits down and falls asleep.

Muse B is in the midst of their morning routine when they come upon a sleeping Muse A. Startled by their unusual clothing and appearance, they gently wake Muse A to ask if they need help. Muse A relays the previous night’s events and although confused, Muse B takes them into their care and promises to aid them in finding a way back to their group. What will transpire when Muse A figures out they have travelled in time? Will Muse B believe them? If unable to return, will Muse A and Muse B develop a relationship? (i will play either)

Muse A is a police officer who doesn’t exactly go by the book, in fact they probably spend more time cavorting with criminals than capturing them. When Muse A finds themself romantically entangled with Muse B, a criminal, it’s easy for them to turn a blind eye to Muse B’s illicit activities (especially when Muse B’s boss puts Muse A on a special payroll for keeping their business off police radar). Over time, Muse A is welcomed into Muse B’s crime family, so long as they leave their badge at home.

This year, Muse A is up for a promotion - it’s so close that they can taste it. If they can arrest a notorious boss, they’re certain that the promotion is theirs. No problem. Muse A can simply hand over one of their lover’s enemies, right? As Muse A is scheming, the police chief calls a meeting. The chief unveils the newest person-of-interest, expressing in no uncertain terms that this is the perpetrator they want brought down next. Muse A is conflicted when they immediately recognize the person-of-interest as Muse B’s relative/boss, someone whom they’ve sat across from at the dinner table on several occasions, someone very dear to their lover, someone who will go after everyone in Muse A’s family if there’s even a suspicion of betrayal. (i will play either)

In a future time, war is constantly raging, and the able-bodied are drafted as soon as they turn 18.
Muse A is a drafted soldier who was wounded in one of their first battles, only to wake up in a town on the other side of the border after scavengers mistook them for one of their own. In order to survive they must begin a subterfuge, masquerading as a soldier from the other side, and somehow manage to fool Muse B, the person who’s been caring for them since they were saved. When the town is invaded by their own side, they’re faced with a decision: protecting their saviours or rejoining their country. (i will play either)

When Muse A (someone who’s led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone who’s struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) on a hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms. As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that they’re affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as they’re careful it won’t ever be an issue, right? Muse A and Muse B’s relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse B’s car is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse B are on a date. Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken. Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse A’s entire world is turned upside down when Muse B admits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties. Muse A- who couldn’t be further removed from that type of lifestyle- is devastated. Despite Muse B’s attempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse B’s life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse B’s background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger. Will Muse A end up giving Muse B an ultimatum? Will Muse B choose loyalty to the one they love or to the only family they’ve known? (i will play muse a)

Muse A is annoyed when someone rings their doorbell late at night. When they answer the door, they’re even more annoyed to come face-to-face with their ex,Muse B. Muse B, typically smug and rude, looks panicked and makes a plea for Muse A’s help. Bitter about the sour ending of their relationship by Muse B’s fault, Muse A is poised to slam the door shut in Muse B’s face. Just before they can, a pint-sized kid peers out from behind Muse B’s legs and asks to use the bathroom. Muse A may loathe Muse B, but they aren’t heartless, so they let the child in and begrudgingly also Muse B. While the child is in the bathroom, Muse A demands an explanation from their ex. Muse B breaks down and explains that the child is theirs but they only recently found out. The kid was left at their door by their other parent and they’re freaking out because they have no idea how to raise the child, especially not alone. Muse B came to Muse A for help because they have no one else to turn to. Muse A is sympathetic, mainly for the child, and only because of this does Muse A agree to help. (i will play either)

Muse A is the heir to a huge fortune and no stranger to the public eye. To avoid getting taken advantage of, they try to avoid relationships. Rather than having a string of one night stands, whenever they feel the need, they hire Muse B, a male prostitute who’s almost their exact opposite. Once the two are spotted together, the tabloids start speculating about their relationship. Though Muse A has never actually considered starting something real with Muse B, he seems smitten, and finds a way to pop into Muse A’s life even when he’s not on the clock. Texts turn into sexts and once feelings start getting into the mix, Muse A needs to decide whether they want to risk getting played by putting their heart on the line. (i will play either) mxm, mxf

Muse A (barely out of college) meets Muse B (several years their senior) by chance when they jump into the same cab together during the morning rush. They quickly decide to share the cab and engage in small talk on the way to their destinations, which happen to be on the same side of town. Conversation flows easily and there is a definite physical attraction between the two strangers. When the ride is over for Muse A, Muse B generously offers to pay the whole fare. In exchange and somewhat on a whim, Muse A offers Muse B their phone number and the pair make plans to meet up sometime soon.

Despite their age difference, Muse A and Muse B have a whirlwind courtship. They laugh over the things they don’t have in common and eagerly introduce each other to what’s popular for their generation: Atari vs PS4, Vinyls vs MP3. They spend every possible moment they can spare with one another. After several weeks, Muse A and Muse B make their relationship official. Muse A invites Muse B to a special dinner at which Muse B will be introduced to Muse A’s parents. When Muse B arrives and Muse A’s mother/father turns around to greet them, they’re stunned to come face-to-face with their same-age business associate/boss. (i will play muse a)

Muse A was locked up for three years for something (drug offense, robbery, whatever you're feeling). they were in a serious relationship with Muse B, who was just waiting for them to pop the question, but Muse A went to prison. it created a rift between them. Muse B stopped visiting. Muse A gets out and shows up at their house and surprise, there's a kid. (mxf, i will play muse b)

old west. (a) Muse A has big dreams of starting a new life out west and uproots Muse B to go out in a covered wagon and live in the middle of nowhere. Muse B is not thrilled. (b) Muse A is a single man, whether simply a bachelor or a widower, in need of a wife. Muse B is a young woman from a struggling family who answers a bride ad from the paper. she leaves the city to go out west and start a new life with a man she doesn't even know. (mxf, prefer muse b in either)

Muse A is the daughter of an alpha. when he dies in a freak accident, that leaves the alpha position open. Muse B is declared the new alpha and a series of events ensues that results in her being claimed as his mate. i have some more specific thoughts on this, but it would get too long winded to write out here. (mxf, i will play muse a)

tracker

crackship

plot dump

josie quinzel
19/01 it's the weekend!!!! yay. i've been mia all week and really slow with replies recently (i know i owe a lot!) but i am going to get to posts this weekend so please bear with me if i owe you stuff from ages ago 💗
timezone: gmt
member group: creme
mature? yes
josie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 28 2017, 01:05 PM
kate only likes hippopotamuses these are all so good but omg i want #1 so bad.

mxf or mxm, whatever you like! buuuut can i have muse b/the captain of the ship? http://i.imgbox.com/1q8U2OFt.png

tracker

crackship

plot dump

to do

n/a
kate is no one.
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 28 2017, 05:44 PM
http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

tracker

crackship

plot dump

java junkie
Dec. 7th - I work retail. It's the holidays. Replies will be slow until January.
timezone: eastern
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
java
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 28 2017, 07:20 PM
i can't decide between #7 (i'd like to be a male muse b in this one), #9, and #10. is there one of them you're dying to do more than the others? lol or we could do two of them, i'm not opposed to playing males for them.

tracker

Crackship

One-Liners

Scott Eastwood

The Bae
kate is no one.
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 28 2017, 07:31 PM
java junkie
omg they're all perfect. um. we can start with #7 and if we decide to do more we can get to one of the other two. or both the other two xD did you have faces in mind?

tracker

crackship

plot dump

java junkie
Dec. 7th - I work retail. It's the holidays. Replies will be slow until January.
mature? yes
java
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 28 2017, 07:45 PM
works for me! um, going on and off your crackship i was thinking either scott eastwood or richard rankin paired with lily james or sophie skelton. i'm a terrible decision maker. http://i.imgbox.com/PKEjyDZ4.png

tracker

Crackship

One-Liners

Scott Eastwood

The Bae
kate is no one.
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 28 2017, 07:53 PM
java junkie
lol i am no better at decisions. scott x lily or richard x sophie (omg outlander feels) are beautiful pairs. i don't even know how to choose lol. if you're leaning stronger toward one over another that's what we'll go with.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

java junkie
mature? yes
java
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 28 2017, 07:58 PM
yasss oulander feels. we can totally do richard x sophie and save the other if we decide to pick up one of the other plots?

tracker

Crackship

One-Liners

Scott Eastwood

The Bae
kate is no one.
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 28 2017, 08:02 PM
java junkie
perfect http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png would you like to start the thread? with him showing up with the kid?

tracker

crackship

plot dump

java junkie
mature? yes
java
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 28 2017, 08:08 PM
sure thing!

tracker

Crackship

One-Liners

Scott Eastwood

The Bae
kate is no one.
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 30 2017, 06:25 AM
http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

tracker

crackship

plot dump

skarsgardian
timezone: .
member group: shortbread bites
mature? yes
Skars
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 30 2017, 01:47 PM
Hey there!

I'd love to take a crack at #8 as Muse A, the heir to huge fortune (or we could make it modern royalty if you wanted). What about Henry Cavill x Seb Stan (or Armie Hammer?)

I also have Discord, if you'd prefer that : Skarsgardian 0443

kate only likes hippopotamuses

tracker

kate is no one.
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 30 2017, 07:27 PM
skarsgardian
#8 is great :) and maybe henry x armie, since i'm using seb in the mxf version of this plot that i'm already doing.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

thea's a merry mess
dec. 2 oh hey there.
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
thea
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Nov 30 2017, 07:53 PM
omg i want in on 9 or 10. i am fine playing male on both.
kate only likes hippopotamuses

tracker

PLOT DUMP

kate is no one.
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 1 2017, 07:27 AM
@[THEA’S A MERRY MESS]
omg don't make me choose. decisions are hard xD do you prefer one more over the other or do i just need to do a coin flip? lol
(idk why it won't properly tag you. so if you don't see this i'll just pm you xD)

tracker

crackship

plot dump

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll