we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

breathe me, mxf comms
cassie cabello.
january 11th: after a few down days i am back and trying to get caught up. forever taking on new things though because i have zero self control.
pronouns: she / her
timezone: central
member group: red velvet cake
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 3 2017, 07:30 PM
breathe me
alright so due to the fact that i am caught up, enjoying comms lately and trying to reach 30k posts by february 3rd.. i have decided i want some more comms. i am going to limit it to four per person, that way i don't get myself too overwhelmed. for now, i am only taking on mxf ships and i do prefer to play the female. so, if you would like me to play a guy, i am going to ask that you at least take an even amount of ships so that we can trade off. if you're willing to play all the guys for me, you're amazing and i love you!. eventually, it would be nice if these could turn into threads if we are feeling them because i am totally into developing ships and characters.

as far as my no go's, the only plot i will not do is anything related to cancer and then i won't use or play against chris colfer or judah ackers. anything else and anyone else is fair game with me. i am down for any other kind of plot. i love triggers, angst, some fluff. i always enjoy myoa and seeing where things kind of go.

if you'd like some comms, please fill out the following form and reply with it.

CODE
[post][b]how many you'd like[/b]: [b]do you want the guys or flip flop?[/b]: [b]no go faces[/b]: [b]triggers/no go plots[/b]: [b]anything you're craving?[/b][/post]

tracker

crackship

myoa

jaime barnes
december 2nd // i finished my first full week back at work after a long break and it was crazy. i'm so sorry that i haven't been able to post much, but will hopefully get caught up on everything this weekend. also, i probably won't be posting a lot on monday's and wednesday's since those are my long days. as always, i'm looking for all the hockey faces, so if you use one/let me use one i will love you forever.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: eastern
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
jaime
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 3 2017, 07:35 PM
how many you'd like: 4 pls
do you want the guys or flip flop?: flip flop
no go faces: taylor swift and jennifer lawrence
triggers/no go plots: none
anything you're craving? tbh anything angsty is good with me

tracker

cassie cabello.
january 11th: after a few down days i am back and trying to get caught up. forever taking on new things though because i have zero self control.
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 3 2017, 08:03 PM
jaime barnes got them all up for you

tracker

crackship

myoa

you go becky criss.
jan 17 ▸ hi my name is becky and apparently life decided to fuck me over again. i'll get to things asap xo
timezone: gmt +13/nzdt
member group: devil's food cake
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 3 2017, 08:08 PM
how many you'd like[/b]: 3
do you want the guys or flip flop?: i’ll do 2 guys and then flip flop for the last if possible boo xoxo
no go faces: the biebs
triggers/no go plots: n/a
anything you're craving? painful feels or just cute christmas fluff tbh just anything

tracker

darren criss

demi lovato

harry styles

niall horan
cassie cabello.
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 3 2017, 08:19 PM
the gingerbecky man. tagged you in all three.

tracker

crackship

myoa

elle woods
january 11th back to work and working over time. might be a little spotty in the coming weeks. work is moving into a new building in march and gotta pack everything up by then.
timezone: pst
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 3 2017, 08:33 PM
how many you'd like: 4
do you want the guys or flip flop?: flip flop
no go faces: justin bieber and jon bernthal
triggers/no go plots: none
anything you're craving? angst tbh

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

cassie cabello.
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 3 2017, 08:44 PM
winter wonder elle tagged you in all four.

tracker

crackship

myoa

che che le ghost
2018: I play male POC's (Black, Latino, Asian, etc.) mostly. Just an fyi.
pronouns: He/Him
timezone: EST
member group: creme
mature? yes
ghost.
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 3 2017, 09:08 PM
how many you'd like:3
do you want the guys or flip flop?: guys
no go faces: None
triggers/no go plots:Nope
anything you're craving?Nothing in particular.

tracker

cassie cabello.
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 3 2017, 09:23 PM
ghost rider all tagged love

tracker

crackship

myoa

a merry little jessmas
I'm starting over from scratch, so if you have any plots with me that you want to continue, let me know.
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
jess
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 3 2017, 09:55 PM
how many you'd like[/b]: four because i hate myself
do you want the guys or flip flop?: i said a-flip flop, a flippy to the flippy, the flip flip a flop, and you don't stop, a rock it out. bubba to the bang bang boogie, boobie to the boogie, to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.
no go faces: Justin Bieber, the Kardashians, the Jenners, Jared Leto, Johnny Depp, Melanie Martinez, Lucky Blue Smith, I'll tell you if I don't like a face.
triggers/no go plots: rape and abuse
anything you're craving? nah fam. just fuck me up

tracker

Favorite Faces

Plots I Want

cassie cabello.
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 3 2017, 10:11 PM
a merry little jessmas all tagged boo

tracker

crackship

myoa

ellie
12/01: years later and i'm back and feeling festive af, let's get merry~ 12/14: end of year work and graduation stuff has me a bit busy, pls be patient w/ me!!

no smut pls!!
timezone: aest (gmt +11)
mature? ask first
ellie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 5 2017, 06:54 AM
how many you'd like: two pls!!
do you want the guys or flip flop?: more than happy w/ both guys!
no go faces: on my profile but idrm
triggers/no go plots: smut & incest
anything you're craving? christmas cutes or anything!!!

tracker

ϟ sage hetfield
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

timezone: pacific
member group: mint chocolate cheesecake
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 5 2017, 05:30 PM
cassie claus.
how many you'd like: 4 because I am shameless
do you want the guys or flip flop?: you know I will play all the men for you http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
no go faces: you know who they are
triggers/no go plots: just abuse and rape my lady
anything you're craving?feels with you, obviously http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png just love me, go crazy and I will follow suit babe.

tracker

manUNkind +

bleeding me +

fade to black +

master of puppets +
caitlin.
01/08 ✭ feeling like eh mentally. i still want everything, just know i'll be slow responding. thank you for your patience!
pronouns: she / her / hers
timezone: eastern
member group: shortbread bites
mature? yes
caitlin
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 5 2017, 05:36 PM

how many you'd like: 4 pls
do you want the guys or flip flop?: flip flop!
no go faces: youtubers and disney
triggers/no go plots: no rape or eating disorders pls
anything you're craving?: i'm kinda craving fluffy things!! mb one angsty one or s/t i'm down for anything honestly! ty love cassie claus.

tracker

cassie cabello.
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 5 2017, 06:02 PM
ellie, how the sage stole christmas and caitlin. tagged all three of you in yours.

tracker

crackship

myoa

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll