we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

i built my dreams around you, mxf + mxm + fxf
josie quinzel
16/01 having some car troubles and trying to get it sorted inbetween work. boooo. hopefully it should be fixed in the next couple of days and then i'll be around.

30/12 sooo i'm dropping a fair few things bc i can't keep up and it's making me not want to post at all :c if i've dropped anything of ours, i'll have sent you a pm/discord to let you know! as someone who is stressed probs like 80% of the time and who uses rp to de-stress i hope you'll understand 💜💙

pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt
member group: creme
mature? yes
josie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 9 2017, 03:32 PM

general

i have a problem. i just want all the plots. there are some specific ones in particular i'd really love to do and i figured it'd probably make sense to throw up a plot dump just incase anyone else happens to like the sound of them as well. i've put a note on the end of the plots to say if i've got a preference when it comes to which kind of pairing i'd like/which role i'd like to play but tbh, i am always open to suggestions and even if i've specified a preference, i'll most likely be happy to switch stuff up so pls don't be afraid to suggest anything!! i like genderbending stuff a lot and when it comes to rp, i like discussing things and keeping everything collaborative. i'm always open to ideas for sure. that said, i probably won't want to turn mxm or fxf plots into mxf but i'll keep an open mind always for sure.

i like playing both male and female characters equally with a slight preference for playing males. i like angst, smut and triggery things. the only thing i'm not willing to write out is eating disorders. when it comes to switching off, i'd rather stick to the one plot if you don't play guys simply bc it can be a muse killer on both sides. i'll happily play 37856437 guys for you if we jive well but i don't want to get taken advantage of. i love love love long term plots and developing things but i'm also happy for rapidfire, comms and one liners. i've listed as many fcs which i can remember but the chances are i've forgotten someone, so please feel free to suggest!! my discord is josie1972 if you wanna add me to discuss plots at any point. *ivy

plots

01. character a moves into a 'murder house' which is located in a small, close-knit neighbourhood. people avoid them due to stigma and they get pretty sad about this - until their neighbour, character b, comes along and introduces themselves. what character a doesn't know is that character b isn't actually their neighbour but the ghost of the person killed in their house x amount of years ago. character b, on the other hand, is thrilled because it's the first time in years a human has been able to see them. (mxf, mxm, fxf) i'd like either character.

02. after getting way too drunk with a bunch of friends, character a goes to a strip club and meets character b, a stripper who dances for him/her. they end up forming an attachment and before they know it, character a is addicted, coming back to the club time and time again, even when their cash is running low. one day character b tells character a they've had an argument with their partner/parents/whoever and have nowhere to turn. character a offers for character b to stay at their place whilst they pick themselves back up. (mxf or fxf) i have a mxf plot where i'm playing character a as a guy so i'll do any other alternative!

03. an arranged marriage plot where character a is engaged to a person who their strict, religious parents have picked out for them. the problem is, they have already fallen for (or meet and are about to fall for) character b, someone who their parents would definitely not approve of whatsoever. (mxf). i'm happy to play either character a or b. i'm open for suggestions but i'd really like for the faces to be hannah simone x kit harington or rami malek x margot robbie/kate upton.

04. a wuthering heights inspired plot where a foster child falls in love with their sibling. the two are incredibly close as children and embark upon a forbidden relationship in adulthood, filled with maddening jealously. when the 'cathy' character gets engaged, all hell breaks loose. (mxf, mxm or fxf). i'd like to play the 'heathcliff' character.

05. character a and b are two con artists who are as thick as thieves. they are constantly swindling people out of their money and one of their favourite cons is to target a rich, wealthy man and take him for all he's got. they've recently lucked up by targeting a billionaire by accident and embark on a long game to find out where he keeps his diamonds/money/etc. character b is now 'dating' him whilst they try to work out the details. angst, drama and heartbreaks ensues along the way. (mxf, fxf) i'd like character a.

06. the exact same plot as above but where character a or b ends up falling for character c, the old rich billionaire. i'm happy to turn him into a young billionaire or w/e if that works better for you but if i'm playing him i'd want to play him as someone older. (mxf) i'd like either character here.

07. hades x persephone. either the actual original mythology plot or something inspired by (although i'll be honest, i'm feeling the original myth with gods and the underworld and all that good fantastical stuff a little bit more). (mxf, mxm or fxf) i'd like to play hades in a mxm plot or either character in a mxf or fxf plot. edit: i've got two amazing mxm plots of this but i'll happily take a mxf or fxf!

08. [tw] hades x zeus. i really want a plot inspired by hades and zeus. again i'm happy for this to be a full blown greek mythology plot or simply inspired by. for anyone that doesn't know altho i'm sure you do, hades is the god of the underworld and zeus is the supreme ruler of the gods so i sense some tension there. they can be rivals in any capacity and if you want to go full mythology they can be brothers, long lost brothers or step-brothers, WHATEVER. (mxm) i'll play either role.

09. patroclus x achilles. it's said that achilles was always caring and tender towards patroclus, whilst he was callous and arrogant toward all others. i'd prefer to have a pair that is inspired by these characters but i'd also be down for something mythological. i would like them to be older characters (aka 30+) if possible but not overly fussy i'd you'd like to do a pair that are younger. (mxm) i'd like to play achilles.

010. two divorcees who have been friends for a long time move in together after their ex-spouses kick them out. whilst going through the trials and troubles of their own individual divorces, they use each other as a distraction and end up falling for each other. extra points if their spouses never liked the friend. (mxf, mxm or fxf). i'll play either character.

011. sirius black x remus lupin. i'm not fussy about the plot but i'd like something filled with angst and longing and pining after all the years of denying themselves ~what they really feel~ yes i know i am terrible cliche trash. (mxm or genderbent fxf). i'd like to play as sirius and i'd like to use kit harington or katie mcgrath but i'd be down to play as remus too, i just have a slight preference for sirius.

012. queen x mistress plot. so i'd kill for a plot that is queen x mistress. she could be one of the queen's ladies in waiting or someone completely different. a relative of the king, a foreign visitor, a peasant etc. either way, it'll be a pretty dangerous affair to be having. (fxf). i'll play either role and i'd kill to play against margot robbie in this or to have the pair be natalie dormer x sophie turner/lena heady x natalie dormer or lena heady x sophie turner but pls suggest other fcs if these aren't appealing. i'm just got trash.

013. doctor who inspired plot. again, i'm not too fussy about the plot exactly but it could either be an oc doctor x oc companion or something 'inspired by' doctor who so a time traveller who takes an assistant on all kinds of adventures over the galaxy with them. this could tie into the below plot if you're interested. (mxf, mxm or fxf). i'd like to play the doctor character as either male or female in any kind of plot.

014. a time travel plot which spans years. i have a couple of ideas for this but it would basically involve using two different faces each to play as the young/old version of our characters. i'd like it to be super heartbreaking and involving a time traveller who falls in love with someone from the past but comes back and it's too late. they promised they'd be back right away but it's been hours/days in the time traveller's life but YEARS in the other person's and they're much older and married with children or something idk. (mxf, mxm or fxf) i'd love either character in this. i'll probably use daisy ridley/keira knightley, sophie turner/amy adams, dane dehaan/norman reedus, theo james/tom hardy orrr gimme suggestions lol.)

015. similar to the above but real life. two characters meet when they're young and plan their entire future together. however, fate is cruel and they're separated from each other for years, only to be re-united in later life when it's far too late. some ideas for them getting separated would be that one their parents don't approve of the match, one gets married to someone else, one goes to prison, someone moves away or they are simply exes who don't quite move on etc. honestly anything i just want something angsty that span years and am open to ideas. i'd down for this to be in a modern or historical setting. (mxf, mxm, fxf) i'm happy to play either character.

015. a sons of anarchy inspired plot where two of the founding members have secretly been in love with each other for their entire lives but are afraid to admit it not only to the rest of the mc but to each other. (mxm) i'd like to use older characters for this, 40+.

016. a professor x professor plot where they absolutely loathe each other yet have an unfounded attraction. either they're from the same department and have a rivalry bc they're both at the top of their game and are too similar/have differing views etc or they're from different, conflicting departments (humanities v science or something like that). maybe they're competing for a budget/grant or something like that. fxf or mxm). zero preference for who i play.

017. back in high school, character a and character b were at polar opposite ends of the social scale. character a was popular and character b was a bit of an outcast. character a bullied character b badly and years later, they end up meeting again to find the other has changed considerably. (mxm or fxf). i'll play either character. i have a fxf pair so would like a mxm pair if anyone is interested. maybe kit harington x iwan rheon? open to suggestions though always.

018. a fxf student x professor plot. (fxf) i'd like to play the professor and use either evangeline lilly, danai gurira, amy adams or lucy liu.)

019. [tw] a mxf plot where a male student falls for his much older female teacher/professor. (mxf) i'll play either character but have a slight preference for the guy.

020. a bridget jones x mark darcy inspired plot. [click here for inspo.]. (mxf, fxf, mxm). (happy to play either role, slight preference for the mark darcy char.)

021. a mr darcy x elizabeth bennet inspired plot. possibly ongoing rivals from hs/college or enemies with benefits in the workplace. A N Y T H I N G just so long as it's inspired by the pair. (mxf). i'd like either character.

022. anything got inspired. the pairs i'm most interested in doing are: daenerys x jorah, margaery x tommen, sansa x ramsay, margaery x sansa, cersei x jaime, brienne x jaime and jon x sansa. (mxf, mxm or fxf) open to any chars and the pairs can obvs be genderbent!.

023. a moulin rouge inspired plot. character a is a writer who falls in love with character b, a courtesan who dances at the well-famed moulin rouge. the two must rise above social standing, poverty and ill health to embrace their true love. i'd love this as an inspired plot or as something more updated to be modern. i'm also down for genderbending. some inspiration if you're down for switching gender roles: here. (mxf, fxf or mxm) i'll play either character.

024. an au where vampires rule the earth and humans have become blood slaves. (mxm, mxf, fxf) i'm happy with either role.

025. an alcoholic gets outs of control when his wife dies/divorces him and needs an intervention. as a result of his own alcoholism, there is nobody willing to step up to the mark. his family contact his 'no bullshit' ex-girlfriend who agrees to step in. (mxf). i'd like to play the guy and i'd like to use jeffrey dean morgan against anyone you like.

026. character a and b were best friends throughout their entire lives - until character c came along and started dating character b. character a was always jealous of b and c's relationship and didn't make an effort to bond with c - until one day, character b got sick and passed away (or committed suicide, depending on which direction you'd rather go in) leaving their best friend and partner behind. despite the fact they have never gotten along, the two end up turning to one another as a source of comfort in their grief. (mxf). i'd like to play as character a.

027. character a and b are two best friends who have known each other their entire lives. despite being 'straight', character a treats character b more like a partner than a best friend. character b has been in love with a for a long time and just put up with it - but they're getting tired of the bullshit. (mxm or fxf). i'd like either character.

029. a hunger games plot where character a is the victor who killed character b's sibling x amount of years ago when they competed in the games. (mxf, mxm, fxf). i'd like to play character b and preferably would like older characters for this. i'm thinking they'd be sort of around haymitch's age and it's been years since said game took place.

males

aaron paul, adam driver, alex pettyfer, aidan gillen, aidan turner, andrew lincoln. ben barnes, bradley cooper, brad pitt, bryan cranston, cillian murphy, charlie cox, charlie heaton, charlie hunnam!!, chris hemsworth, chris pratt, christoph waltz, colin farrell, colin firth, dane dehaan, daniel craig, dan stevens, david harbour, dave franco, daniel radcliffe, david tennant, edward norton, ed westwick, evan peters, ezra miller, gaspard ulliel, godfrey gao, hugh dancy, ian somerhalder, idris elba, iwan rheon, james frain, james franco, jackson rathbone, jake gyllenhaal, jared leto, jensen ackles, jamie dornan, jeffrey dean morgan, john boyega, joseph gordon-levitt, josh holloway, josh hutcherson, joe keery, joseph gordon levitt, henry cavill, jake johnson, james mcavoy, jason momoa, jon bernthal, jon hamm, jonathon rhys-meyers, john boyega, josh hutcherson, josh holloway, jude law, kim coates, kit harington, leonardo dicaprio, lee pace, liam hemsworth, lucky blue smith, luke evans, luke pasqualino, matt daddario, matthew mcconaughey, mads mikkelsen, matt smith, michael b jordan, michael fassbender, nicolas hoult, nikolaj coster-waldau, norman reedus, orlando bloom, oscar isaac, penn badgley, rami malek, richard armitage, richard madden, robert downey jr, robert pattinson, ryan hurst, ryan gosling, sam claflin, steven yeun, theo james, tom felton, tom hardy, tommy flanagan, torrance coombs, viggo mortensen, william moseley

females

adelaine kane, aja naomi king, alexandra breckenridge, alanna masterson, amanda seyfried, amy adams, amber heard, anna popplewell, angelina jolie, anya taylor-joy, ashley benson, ashley moore, blake lively, billie piper, brenda song, caitlin stacey, cara delevingne, cate blanchett, charlize theron, christian serratos, claire dane, claire foy, claire holt, clemence poesy, danai gurira, daisy ridley, diane guerrero, emilie de ravin, emma stone, emma watson, emily browning, emilia clarke, emily kinney, eva green, evangeline lily, felicity jones, freema agymean, freya mavor, jamie chung, gal gadot, gemma arterton, gigi hadid, gillian anderson, gina rodriguez, gugu mbatha-raw, gwendoline christie, haley bennett, hannah murray, hannah simone, jenna-louise coleman, jennifer lawrence, jena malone, jessica chastain, jessica lowndes, juno temple, karen gillan, katie mcgrath, kat dennings, kat mcnamara, katey sagal, kate upton, kaya scodelario, kiko mizuhara. keira knightely, kristen stewart, kim hyuna, krysten ritter, lauren cohan, leighton meester, lena headey, lily cole, lily collins, lucy liu, lupita nyong'o, margot robbie, maggie grace, maggie siff, maggie q, megan fox, mia wasikowska, mila kunis, natalie dormer, natalia dyer, natalie portman, olivia wilde, priyanka chopra!!, rooney mara, rosamund pike, rose byrne, rose leslie, ruth wilson, robyn rihanna fenty, tilda swinton, samira wiley, saoirse rohan, sara sampaio, sarah bolger, shay mitchell, sonequa martin-green, sophie turner, syndey park, taissa farmiga, tamzin merchant, taylor momsen, vera farmiga, willa holland, winona ryder, zooey deschanel, zoe saldana

tracker

crackship

plot dump

to do

n/a
sage winter
jan 7: oh boy. okay, so i might be a little out of sorts for a while. i just had the worst weekend ever, ending in me having to go get help to actually just take a deep breath (i got hooked up on oxygen and it was scary AF). basically i have muse but no energy so things will be... sporadic, and whatever just comes to me in the moment i do have energy. <3
timezone: gmt+1
member group: peppermint stick brownies
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 9 2017, 04:20 PM
josie...
2, 4, 6, 10, 12, 13, 19, 22 (jon/sansa omg, and brienne/jaime bc urgh), 24

pick a few? http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

tracker

undone buttons
December 31/17: Christmas killed me. Should be back in the swing come the new year. See y’all in 2018!
timezone: EST
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
buttons
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 9 2017, 05:41 PM
ugh 10 with maybe michael fassbender and charlie hunnam?

tracker

crackship

rae belcher
JANUARY 16 i just started school and i'm also working on slowly moving throughout the remainder of the month so be patient with me while i work out a schedule to balance school and posting. GENERAL REMINDER most of the gifs i use are made my me, so please don't use without permission.
timezone: cst
mature? yes
rae
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 10 2017, 01:13 AM
plot 3 with rami malek x margot robbie?

and then your lucky blue smith x my natalie dormer with plot 19?

tracker

crackship

dc cast

fluff

maity in wonderland
i'm a single mom who works full time guys - bare with me! i promise i am going to reply to everything! ********************************************************************

( update dec 10 )

hey everyone - i am working on the replies i owe - i'm also working on updating my tracker so if you don't see something somewhere on there let me know. i'm not dropping anything just forgetful. <3

timezone: eastern
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
maity
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 10 2017, 04:06 AM
miracle on josie street

Told you id be here. Gimme, 1, 14, 23, and the last one.

I could tell you I'll take a all of them but we can start with these four. Discord for faces?

tracker

crackship

faces

josie quinzel
16/01 having some car troubles and trying to get it sorted inbetween work. boooo. hopefully it should be fixed in the next couple of days and then i'll be around.

30/12 sooo i'm dropping a fair few things bc i can't keep up and it's making me not want to post at all :c if i've dropped anything of ours, i'll have sent you a pm/discord to let you know! as someone who is stressed probs like 80% of the time and who uses rp to de-stress i hope you'll understand 💜💙

mature? yes
josie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 10 2017, 08:22 AM
sage winter omg sage http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png i want them allll http://i.imgbox.com/VCjItowr.png why do decisions have to be so hard?? okay so i've managed to get it down to 4, 6, 12, 13, 22 (either jon x sansa or jaime x brienne would make my life tbh). i'm sorry i am soso bad at decisions lmao i literally barely helped there at all. i mean... how many are you willing to do? http://i.imgbox.com/zCxn5Ks1.png

undone buttons i would love that!! and those are such good fc choices ugh. do you wanna hash stuff out on discord/pm first or would you rather we just jump straight into it?

you'll shoot your eye out, rae! yes perfect!!! do you wanna talk stuff over on discord or pm first or just jump straight in with these?
i'm happy either way

maity lou who well we know what's happening with these http://i.imgbox.com/61geYZ22.png http://i.imgbox.com/61geYZ22.png

tracker

crackship

plot dump

to do

n/a
sage winter
jan 7: oh boy. okay, so i might be a little out of sorts for a while. i just had the worst weekend ever, ending in me having to go get help to actually just take a deep breath (i got hooked up on oxygen and it was scary AF). basically i have muse but no energy so things will be... sporadic, and whatever just comes to me in the moment i do have energy. <3
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 10 2017, 08:40 AM
miracle on josie street http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png this is also very unhelpful, lol, bc decisions are hardcore rude. i Think you got it down some though! and i'd be willing to go for all of them, bc why not?!

plot no 4 - how about my lupita nyong'o as kathy~ to whoever you want as heathcliff~ :D

plot no 6 - how about Mads Mikkelsen and Daisy Ridley? i'll play either or here, tbh

plot no 12 - your Margot Robbie as the Queen to my Sarah Bolger as maybe the king's sister or one of the ladies in waiting?

plot no 13 - fem!doctor x male!companion? bc i've been waiting for that since David tennant quit as ten... maaaaybe Priyanka Chopra and Godfrey Gao?

plot no 22 - this one is the hard one for me. bc sassy sansa and Little jon, or Amazing brienne and sassy jaime... it's so hard. so i'm leaving this choice up to you, you can toss a coin if you want, or pick both. i'm not fussed and i adore them so #shameless - and i'd be okay with one/both of the boys here

tracker

undone buttons
December 31/17: Christmas killed me. Should be back in the swing come the new year. See y’all in 2018!
timezone: EST
mature? yes
buttons
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 10 2017, 10:30 AM
add me on discord at baileybuttons#6453

tracker

crackship

rae belcher
JANUARY 16 i just started school and i'm also working on slowly moving throughout the remainder of the month so be patient with me while i work out a schedule to balance school and posting. GENERAL REMINDER most of the gifs i use are made my me, so please don't use without permission.
mature? yes
rae
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 10 2017, 08:20 PM
we can discuss a few details on discord! i’m rae#7309 if you want to add me http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

tracker

crackship

dc cast

fluff

noah
*emperor palpatine voice* do it ⚡
pronouns: he/him
timezone: est (gmt -5).
mature? yes
noah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 11 2017, 01:54 PM
miracle on josie street all of these are so great rip me tbh.

i'd love a hades x persephone ship or a doctor who plot, because i'm nerd trash for mythology and time travel. i'd love to do mxm, but if you're feeling both, we can make one mxm and the other mxf? but no pressure if you'd rather just stick to one.

and your face list is a+ so i haven't narrowed it down yet, but i'm pretty chill so if there's anyone you're dying to use, just let me know! http://i.imgbox.com/nF5OkQTG.png

tracker

𝓷𝓲𝓱𝓲𝓵

𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷

𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮

𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
josie quinzel

mature? yes
josie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 12 2017, 08:02 AM
sage winter yaas lets do it! what even is self control? http://i.imgbox.com/ws48K1Ly.png and honestly i love all of your fcs picks sooo much i'm actually screaming asdfhdsllk.

plot 4 - lupita is perfection http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png i'm not 100% decided on heathcliff buuuut i can start this one if you like and surprise you? c:

plot 6 - ugh yes perfect perfect choices. i'm totally down to play as either too, so i'll take mads if you like!!

plot 12 - ahh margot x sarah http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png possiblyyy king's sister for extra drama. random thought which we totally don't have to do but just throwing it out there: what if they don't get along at first?? maybe margot is replacing a previous queen who died/there was an annulment etc etc and sarah she doesn't approve of her queen or something??

plot 13 - Y E S this is perfection!! okay so quick question before i get this started, would you rather we start right from the beginning with the doctor and godfrey meeting for the first time orrr would you prefer something more established? and i agree so much, fem!doctor x male!companion is something i've been wanting for soo long. fem!doctor is definitely long overdue!

plot 22 - oh god same, decisions are so hard, especially with these two pairs. i'm honestly tempted just to say both but i understand if it's too much! if we do both i'm leaning sliiightly towards playing jaime so maybe if i take him and sansa? but tbh i have a lot of muse for anything got-related so happy to play jon/brienne if you've got a different preference!

sorry for my rambles, you don't gotta reply to it all but basically i approve of everything and lmk about those got pairs and i'll be more than happy to throw us up some starters http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png

you'll shoot your eye out, rae! perfection, just added you now http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

little saint noah ugh yes i'm so happy you picked those two and would definitely be game for both. i love mxm and don't have enough pairs in my life so would you maybe wanna do them both as mxm?? that said, i'm more than happy having one mxm and mxf if that's what you'd prefer!

as for fcs, i just stalked your faves and omg i'd love an oscar isaac x john boyega pair. i think they'd work for either doctor x companion or hades x persephone. also idk which chars you'd prefer so lmk if you'd rather play as hades/the doctor (i know i said in the req that i wanted to play as them but honestly i'm easy) but yeah depending on what route we go i'm thinking either oscar or henry cavill as the doctor??

tracker

crackship

plot dump

to do

n/a
sage winter
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 12 2017, 08:18 AM
lol, miracle on josie street, self control is overrated, and we both know it http://i.imgbox.com/ws48K1Ly.png

plot 4 - i think that sounds like a wonderful plan! and i love surprises :D

plot 6 - then i'll go for daisy, and i can start this if you'd like me to?

plot 12 - ohhhhh yes! i like that! possible underlying sexual tension/attraction would not make that dislike any easier either, so that sounds be super interesting! also the lectures from her brother about treating her queen right, and lolol yes, i need this!

plot 13 - uh uhm uhmmmm... maybe like second week in? so things are still super crazy and weird and "what does this button do?!" "don't press that!" and all sorts of weird funny things! it's so overdue and i'm itching for the new season so bad *wiggles*

plot 22 - *keysmash* okay, you jaime and sansa, i'll take brienne and jon - i haven't watched the show in forever, and i stopped reading bc i had to read stuff for school half a decade ago (not really, just two years) so i'm a little behind~ but we can figure out where these ppl are at. i've been meaning to catch up on the show anyway, this might be the kick i need lol!

your rambles are awesome, so hush http://i.imgbox.com/HaTqEkuc.png i'll help with the starters if you want me to, i've got a very limits attention span still but no fever so it won't be total nonsense (i hope!!) so it might be in the rf category of like our other bbs http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

tracker

noah
*emperor palpatine voice* do it ⚡
pronouns: he/him
timezone: est (gmt -5).
mature? yes
noah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 12 2017, 02:18 PM
miracle on josie street

asdfjkl; i'm totally here to do both as mxm pairs! i don't have enough mxm in my life either so i'm always looking for more. let me just say i'm in love http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png i've wanted to do oscar x john since the force awakens came out, but i've never gotten the opportunity. i think i lean a bit more towards them as hades and persephone, but i'm also easy and would be 110% content to have them in any way you want.

i'd love to take the persephone and companion roles, so no worries there! and henry as the doctor (or hades if you prefer) is perfect! i have a crackship i haven't posted bc i'm waiting for school to end, and discord if you like plotting there? either way, i can send you my face list and we can pick someone for the last face and then get to sorting out the details?

tracker

𝓷𝓲𝓱𝓲𝓵

𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷

𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮

𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
christian is a chick
dec 14th // i'm a slow poster to begin with (i know i suck sorry) and i'm 85% sure i have bronchitis rn so i feel like crap and i'm slower than usual please forgive me
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
christian
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 13 2017, 01:59 PM
miracle on josie street

plots 12 and 18 please???? i'd gladly snag either the queen or the mistress in 12 and would be more than happy to play the student against any of those women you listed for the professor (or i'd be willing to take the prof role if you decided you wanted the other end). i can poke around for faces in a bit

tracker

x

x

x

x
josie quinzel

mature? yes
josie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 16 2017, 04:59 PM
sage winter look basically ily and i am 1000% on board with everything you just said!! i would love if you wouldn't mind helping out with the starters, that wouldb be awesome tbh and i'm so game with them being rapidfire for sure! how about if i start plot 4, plot 13 and the plot 22 jaime x brienne pair? so that leaves you with plot 6, plot 12 and plot 22 jon and sansa if that's okay?? http://i.imgbox.com/vjIfAfGN.png http://i.imgbox.com/vjIfAfGN.png

little saint noah fhjdfgd i'm so happy you're down for both being mxm!! i've been wanting an oscar x john pair since the force awakens too and i'm so happy rn tbh. okay so we have oscar x john for hades and persephone (love, love, love!!) and then your oc companion x my henry cavill doctor. i would love to plot a lil over discord and figure out the final face - my discord is josie#1972 for whenever you're about!

christian is a chick omg yes please. ily for picking those two plots. http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png do you have discord so we could discuss fcs/hash out details??? i'm josie#1972 on there!

tracker

crackship

plot dump

to do

n/a
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll