we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

female models + the world
abbie is totally tubular
january 16th - my thread replies are nonexistent right now, but i'm here for comms. i'm sorry to keep people waiting, but life.
pronouns: she + her
timezone: cst
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
abbie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 20 2017, 03:24 PM
i luv models (✿◠‿◠)
ABOUT
I WANT FEMALE MODELS. ALL THE MODELS. i love drama, angst and heartbreak. i love character development and long-term plots with people who are equally invested. i'll do mxf and fxf and ngl i'd prefer to play females right now. i won't write with anyone under the age of eighteen so if that's you then i'm sorry. smut is https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odJeQb.png. triggers are https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odJeQb.png. i'll do comms and rfs. my faves are bolded below, but don't be afraid to suggest. come at me.
LADIES
gigi hadid, iskra lawrence, hailey baldwin, camila morrone, scarlett leithold, nina agdal, grace elizabeth, elsa hosk, alexis ren, rachel hilbert, yulia rose, barbara palvin, kendall jenner, megan irwin, sara sampaio, devon windsor, emily ratajkowski, stella maxwell, lily aldridge, josephine skriver, maia cotton, bridget satterlee, lauren layne, cindy kimberly
GENTS
charlie hunnam, david gandy, tom hardy, jeffrey dean morgan, zayn malik, jeremy allen white, dylan o'brien, bradley cooper, alfie enoch, jamie dornan, colton haynes, steven yeun, norman reedus, andrew lincoln, milo ventimiglia, scott eastwood, ryan gosling, drake, lucky blue smith, simon nessman, will higginson, don benjamin, reece king, neels visser
PLOTS
toxic relationships, student + teacher, incest, stepcest, affairs, cheating, enemies turned lovers, best friends turned lovers, fake relationships, abuse, online relationships, catfishing, hate sex, smut, strippers, prostitutes, cam girl / boy, boss + employee, age gaps, sugar daddy + baby, biker gang, criminals, bonnie + clyde, addicts, zombie apocalypse, celebrities, long distance, military. suggest.

tracker

crackship

model request

jillian murphy
beyond busy atm, so sorry if you are waiting for a reply!!!! i promise i'll be back in action asap.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: est
member group: peanut brittle
mature? yes
jill
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 21 2017, 02:48 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh your anyone tbh x my tom hardy?? a combo of like online/long distance .. maybe she's even a cam girl and thats how they met at first and now they have this whole thing that exists outside camming .. and with a little bit of sugar baby/daddy type thing - he doesn't want her to cam anymore/be his and is willing to pay for her lifestyle, but also she's her own lady and she's gunna do what she wants? IDK lol. but i'm so down for comms and rf rn and love to do something!

tracker

crackship

plot dump

abbie is totally tubular
january 16th - my thread replies are nonexistent right now, but i'm here for comms. i'm sorry to keep people waiting, but life.
mature? yes
abbie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 21 2017, 02:52 PM
omg okay i reeeeally love all of this! i've been dying for a long distance / internet thing so this is perfect. they met while she was doing her cam thing, they hit it off and he flew out to see her or the other way around. i imagine it moving really quickly after that and now he's like 'why do you need to do this still?' and she's torn because it pays so well and she was doing it when they met, but she also feels guilty at times. as for faces, either bridget satterlee, kendall jenner or emrata? don't make me choose! if you wanna discuss my discord is daddyhunnam#8395

tracker

crackship

model request

lyrical miracle m-cee, bro.
JANUARY 8th: haven't been feeling well the last couple of days, so i'm semi-active, will get posts up soon once i'm feeling better.
pronouns: he / him
timezone: EST
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
m.
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 21 2017, 10:17 PM
abbie is totally tubular // my david gandy and your hailey baldwin? some sort of boss x employee mixed in with ugar daddy/baby stuff?

tracker

jillian murphy
beyond busy atm, so sorry if you are waiting for a reply!!!! i promise i'll be back in action asap.
timezone: est
mature? yes
jill
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 29 2017, 05:22 PM
yessss! this makes me so happy!! dying at him flying her to him? and putting her up in some gorg hotel, and the pair of them basically living in this fantasy, which ofc continues after she leaves and he compensates for not being physically there by taking care of her in other ways. which will all def line up with his jealousy because he's created this ideal in his mind all the while she's still gotta live her life! i hate that you're making me pick but ummmmmm kendall! abbie is totally tubular

tracker

crackship

plot dump

abbie is totally tubular
mature? yes
abbie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 6 2018, 08:46 AM
bump!

tracker

crackship

model request

billie lou who!
jan 12 lol i'm the worst about disappearing
timezone: pst
mature? yes
billie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 09:07 PM
oooh don benjamin or neels visser x any of those ladies, and all the fxf things! obviously i love cindy, and alexis ren, kendall jenner, stella maxwell, nina agdal, tbh anyone

tracker

crackship

myoa

boys!

abbie is totally tubular
mature? yes
abbie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 09:37 AM
billie lou who! i'll take neels and cindy all day every day tbh. they're gorg together and so much picspam! for fxf kendall jenner + alexis ren would be pretty amazing. if you wanna discuss plots my discord is daddyhunnam#8395

tracker

crackship

model request

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll