we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

stringbeans x u, a. driver, d. patel, d. gleeson, etc.
sarah spice
1/8 lmao back 2 work so i'm gonna be a bit slower as i get my feet back under me!!! bear with and PLS hmu if you think i could have missed something from u!!! <3
pronouns: she/hers
timezone: est
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 20 2017, 07:16 PM
wow time 2 ring in the new year!!! w some trash!!!! but at least it's like aesthetic trash? i am hella thirsty to play adam driver, riz ahmed, dev patel, and domnhall gleeson and also against them, too, if you are similarly thirsty!!!! tbh i am here for just about anything: angst, fluff, mxm, mxf, myoa, comms, rf, grimy shit, cute shit, etc. my only real no-gos for plots are incest and teacherxstudent (lmao i'm a teacher and just got on winter break let me fucking forget abt those assholes also gross) so whatever you're thinking/jiving with will probably work for me!!! here are some plots from my old crackships, but tbh just give me things xoxo
    age gaps, babysitter/nanny or manny x parent, single parents, exes, exes with benefits, divorce, sick kids, sick adults, gross domestic things, adoptions, engagements, fights, breakups, type a x type b, fwb, unresolved feelings, secret babies, new babies, mafia, teacher x parent, cheating, affairs, real angsty shit, closeted shit, oh shit we have 4 kids where did we go wrong, oh shit i swore you had a vasectomy, oh shit you're my brother/sister-in-law, new marriages, tbh surprise anything, vacations, boss/employee, power couples, reunions of any kind, former crushes, current crushes, money problems, grief counseling buddies, this is super incomplete but!!!!! i'm pretty much here for angst, here for character development and feelings!!!
i have some faces in my profile, but it's definitely not complete!!! get @me and these string beans so i can weep ty

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

betty spice
01/15 back to school and work, so i've been slower while i'm adjusting!! not trying to drop anything but if you're over anything, lmk!!
pronouns: she/they
timezone: gmt -4
member group: shortbread bites
mature? yes
betty
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 20 2017, 07:25 PM
sarah claflin i want every sad thing with every string bean

hear me out: dev patel x phoebe tonkin - high school reunion vibes, pls, but #whoops you live across the hall from me now and i'm always real rude to you, what a glo up

domhnall gleeson x zoe kravitz - TBH NANNY x PARENT, except it's his ex-wife's nanny and he really can't stand her xoxoxoxoxo

adam driver x eiza gonzalez GIVE ME ADOPTION OR GIVE ME DEATH

tbh, you know i'm just going to hit you up on discord, but ily, shalom xoxoxo

tracker

crackship

smutty rf

faves x the world

sarah spice
1/8 lmao back 2 work so i'm gonna be a bit slower as i get my feet back under me!!! bear with and PLS hmu if you think i could have missed something from u!!! <3
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 20 2017, 07:41 PM
betty cooper sign me tHE FUCK UP

1) yes i'm on it

2) i'll tag u

3) y u gotta do me like this i'm WEAK

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

marshall

4th december starting over, mostly

reminder please don't use my codes unless we are threading together or are friends
pronouns: he/him
timezone: gmt
member group: grand raspberry trifle
mature? yes
marshall
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 20 2017, 08:36 PM
sarah claflin stringbeans ftw tho

my riz ahmed x your emily blunt - i've had this idea circulating for months and i hope you'll be into it; a couple, who had the ugliest break up in high school (extra yikes if it was super public and dramatic), return to their hometown for christmas and surprise reunion!!! fights and intense kissing ensues

tracker

codes (old)

codes (new)

sarah spice
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 20 2017, 08:46 PM
marshall HOLY SHITBALLS I AM SO IN????

like bonus points if they were crowned prom king and queen and then broke up @prom bc one of them decided to go to another college than the one they said they were gonna go to together? also cheating is fine? LIKE!!!!

yes yes yes i'm in- preference on how/when/where/who we start?

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

marshall

4th december starting over, mostly

reminder please don't use my codes unless we are threading together or are friends
pronouns: he/him
timezone: gmt
member group: grand raspberry trifle
mature? yes
marshall
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 20 2017, 09:04 PM
sarah claflin bonus bonus points if they were a total type a x type b couple and their fights were legendary so everyone assumed this one would be forgotten about like the others but jk this heartbreak is going to last for 15 years

also yes, one of them (or both) should be married, throw in some affairs and make them extra disillusioned and jaded

it’s 3 am so I can’t start, but they could run into each other at the grocery store? or a christmas party being thrown by an old school friend? alcohol can influence their bad decisions

tracker

codes (old)

codes (new)

sarah spice
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 20 2017, 09:28 PM
marshall I GOT U FAM, just tagged you but pm me if you're feeling anything different FR FR

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

kend
dec. 31; ya girl is STRUGGLING mentally but replies a r e coming i promise xoxo gossip kend
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt-8
mature? yes
kend
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 25 2017, 05:28 PM
sarah claflin why do you like to hurt me ???

emireid ok. oBViously. idk what they're doing maybe we can stretch ourselves and do hAPPY emireid ???

adam driver x kate mara/alicia vikander - oh SHIT UR MY BRO/SIS IN LAW BYE i need it

domhnall gleeson x felicity jones/mary elizabeth winstead - ok but grief counselor & member

i'm also willing to play either adam/dom against if you wanna switcheroo just let me know or if you want me to just gtfo like? luv u bye

tracker

mxf & fxf faves

black mirror things

tba

tba
sarah spice
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 25 2017, 07:42 PM
kend kringle lmao hdu???

see you on the other side of my feelings!!!!

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

casey
december 7th - making a soft comeback.
timezone: PST
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
casey
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 25 2017, 11:13 PM
sarah claflin

i just hopped on the adam driver train and i need to play against him asap. maybe my natalie dormer, daisy ridley or holland roden?

tracker

n/a

n/a

n/a

n/a
sarah spice
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 26 2017, 03:37 PM
casey faaaaam welcome to the club!!!

i am kind of really feeling him against holland actually?? do you have any ideas?
fun, sad, gross??

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

casey
december 7th - making a soft comeback.
timezone: PST
mature? yes
casey
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 26 2017, 05:06 PM

sarah claflin

hmm okay we could do something like exes reunited at a wedding - or maybe they're royalty/celebrities, any excuse for them to get all fancied up. we could have them tipsy bickering and then getting stuck in an elevator when the power goes out. maybe holland is type a and adam is type b and they worked really well as a power couple, they just didn't have enough time for each other or some shit? i have a few other ideas but that was just off the top of my head from looking at your list. :) do you have discord?

!

tracker

n/a

n/a

n/a

n/a
sarah spice
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 10:04 AM
casey ugh i love a wedding reunion??? but i just added you on discord!!! i'm nugsnotdrugs#5785 xoxo

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

ella kavinsky
(JANUARY 18) - i watched 'brooklyn' and it made my heart melt xoxo. i desperately need a plot with domhnall gleeson
timezone: gmt+1
mature? yes
ella
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 28 2017, 03:55 PM
sarah claflin
so i had a random idea in mind and now i just need it so badly lmao. how about my riz ahmed x your jamie chung or camila mendes (or whoever tbhhhh) for like a mafia/gangster type plot where he's a ˜very bad criminal and she's his girl and kinda treats her shit at times (ya know the typical bad gangster x beautiful girl who the hero normally saves. if it makes sense lmao), but he would protect her at all costs. i'm also totally up for this to be mxm with a sexy younger guy lmaooo.

i'm also 100% here for closeted things, so maybe high school reunion 'we once hooked up but sssshhhhhhhhh' and now one of them is married (or whatever) and they meet each other again and fuck, 'we're so gay'. maybe adam driver x sebastian stan?

tracker

plot dump

favorite faces

comms

sarah spice
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 28 2017, 04:09 PM
ella kavinsky EEK um yes i love this?? like she takes all the shit because she gets nice things every once in a while but 10/10 has locked his phone for 3 hours trying to snoop before https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWv4mO.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWv4mO.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWv4mO.png i dig this a lot?? and also w camila? lmk if you wanna talk more on discord abt this or the other!!

bc!!! YES SEBASTIAN STAN AND ADAM ARE YA KIDDING??? like a nasty-beautiful hookup ONCE after prom or s/t that both tried real hard to forget!!!! ffs yes i'm ready like hmu please?? i want all of it

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll