we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

crash and burn πŸ’«, v 3.0
sarah spice
1/8 lmao back 2 work so i'm gonna be a bit slower as i get my feet back under me!!! bear with and PLS hmu if you think i could have missed something from u!!! <3
pronouns: she/hers
timezone: est
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 20 2017, 07:33 PM
sarah 26 est
WELL IT'S 6 HRS INTO MY WINTER BREAK AND HERE I AM. AAAYYYY so hey! yes! i'm sarah, i'm turning 27 on 12/25 (lololol), i work 2 much and i forgot how important rp is for me to feel happy and productive??? i'm planning a wedding, i have a tiny pup and he's everything and i really just want it to be saturday morning brunch all the time!!!!!!!!!!

hella here for rfs and comms right now and adding new faces to my list of faves??? i'm filthy for some gross domestic stuff with healthy doses of angst in there! i tend to stick to rl plots and i have a lot of messy, HOLIDAY, and mob feelings these days http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png

i'll go mxm, mxf and fxf reallllly happily and i don't care what gender i play! if you're really feeling someone, just let me know! we can switch off, you can suggest pretty much whatever you're really looking for!!! bring as many ideas or as little as you want - we can myoa or plot it out! i'm easy like sunday morning http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png i don't really have any triggers, but i prefer not to play teacher x student or incest.

i will say one thing!!!!! it's totally me and my own issue, but i really don't like rping with anyone under 21!!!!! i'm sorry!!!!

males aaron taylor-johnson, aaron tveit, adam driver, adam scott, alex skarsgaard, alfie enoch*, andrew garfield*, andrew rannells, anthony mackie, armie hammer*, ben affleck, ben schwartz, bradley cooper, bob morley, chadwick boseman, chris evans, chris hemsworth, chris pine, chris pratt*, cole sprouse lmao, cory stoll, daniel sharman, dave franco*, dan stevens, dev patel, dj cotrona*, domhnall gleeson, donald glover, isha blaaker, kj apa, jake gyllenhaal, jamie bell, jesse williams, joe keery, john boyega, john krasinski*, john cho, justin hartley, kj apa, lee pace, manish dayal, mark ruffalo, michael b jordan, miles teller, michiel huisman, milo ventimiglia, oscar isaac*, rahul kohli, rami malek, richard madden, ryan reynolds, sam claflin*, sebastian stan, taron egerton, taylor kinney, theo james, tom hardy, tom holland
females aja naomi king, alia bhatt, alicia vikander, allison brie, amy adams, brie larson, camila mendes, diane guerrero, elizabeth olsen, emilia clarke, emily blunt*, emma watson, felicity jones*, freida pinto, gina rodriguez, gugu mbatha-raw, hannah simone, hayley atwell, jamie king, jamie chung, jena malone*, jenna coleman, jessica sula, karen gillan, karla souza*, karlie kloss, kate mara*, krystin ritter*, lauren german, lily james, lupita n’yongo, margot robbie, mary elizabeth winstead*, melissa benoist, olivia munn, rachael taylor, rashida jones, ruth negga, zoey deutch
plots age gaps, babysitter/nanny/manny x parent, single parents, exes, exes with benefits,, gross domestic things, adoptions, engagements, fights, type a x type b, fwb, unresolved feelings, secret babies, new babies, teacher x parent, affairs, real angsty shit, closeted shit, oh shit we have 4 kids where did we go wrong, oh shit i swore you had a vasectomy, tbh surprise anything, vacations, boss/employee, power couples, reunions of any kind, former crushes, current crushes, new parents, old parents, rehab, addict x addict, divorcing parents, fighting parents, about-to-be parents, overwhelmed parents, adoptive parents, parents who gave up their kid for adoption when they were 16 & broke up but omg look who is here and wants to meet us both, struggling parents, mxm parents, fxf parents, parents who should never have been parents together, breakups, cheating,, unresolved feelings, sick kids, sick spouses, sick parents, loss, divorce, money problems, struggling couples, grief counseling buddies, military, tragedies... etc. i'm pretty much here for angst, here for character development and FEELINGS

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

elle woods
january 19th i'll mostly be around on weekends for the next few weeks. working over time and trying to get fit has been keeping me extra busy during the week.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: pst
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 24 2017, 10:38 AM
sarah claflin
my emily blunt x your john krasinski with parents who gave up their kid and oh my god, look who just showed up!!! i have a lot of feels already tbh,.

my milo ventimiglia x your gina rodriguez with exes with benefits and like mixed in with the same fight they have over and over again. they're broken up but basically still together and it's confusing.

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

sarah spice
1/8 lmao back 2 work so i'm gonna be a bit slower as i get my feet back under me!!! bear with and PLS hmu if you think i could have missed something from u!!! <3
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 24 2017, 10:42 AM
winter wonder elle UM!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!??! like i read this in a book once and it's still so important to me lol but yes i'm so down for this?? maybe they even started chatting with each other recently because their moms ran into each other or something then BOOM they get this phone call from the adoption agency and they have to deal w it??

can she please throw away his toothbrush EVERY monday and then obviously have a new one for him every weekend? i'm so here for this! maybe they couldn't agree on kids or getting married or something and it's like one of the big dealbreakers that they never managed to talk about?

I'M READY

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

elle woods
january 19th i'll mostly be around on weekends for the next few weeks. working over time and trying to get fit has been keeping me extra busy during the week.
timezone: pst
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 24 2017, 10:49 AM
i have so many things to say but i'm not coherent enough. do you have discord? if you do, add me elle#7638. if not, i'll def send you a pm because i don't want to word vomit all over your crackship.

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

summer

fault lines tremble underneath my glass house.
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
summer
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 24 2017, 11:16 AM
hi friend! happy birthday eve!

i'd hella love closeted shit + manny x parent with my taron egerton x your sam claflin/theo james? (unless your * means you only play against those ppl? lmk) taron's the new manny and he's closeted, but sam/theo is obviously hot and good with his kid and taron's like "why this". and sam/theo is maybe out? hence the breakup with his ex? or maybe he adopted his kid?

tracker

harry potter

plot dump

a lilac skylar
dec 22 i am finally on christmas break which means i am not too busy! plus i am alone for christmas so i will be around a lot lmao. just note that i have dropped a fair few things mostly due to my lack of activity. if you want to revamp a plot with me just hmu!!
pronouns: she / her
timezone: gmt
member group: peppermint stick brownies
mature? yes
skylar
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 24 2017, 11:56 AM
sarah claflin

eep

my krysten ritter x any male of your choice?? maybe exes, something involving children? secret kid? boss x employee? some kind of illess and coping? death of a child? arranged marriage? idk anything rly.

my jena malone x any female of your choice?? maybe rival girl gang stuff??

tracker

crackship

sarah spice
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 24 2017, 12:06 PM
summer sign me TF UP!!! i love taron sfm and i am h e r e for him and sam or him and theo!! like either one https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBaFp.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBaFp.png

but no this totally works? like the cuteness of flirting but the angst of 'no no no no' is killin' me. lmk if you wanna plot more and hmu on discord or we can just cry and figure this out nugsnotdrugs#5785

a lilac skylar I LOVE KRYSTEN RITTER AND JENA MALONE OK tysm for suggesting them but like? any of these honestly??? i love the idea of them breaking up for a Big Move or s/t and whoops turns out she was pregnant and now you have a 4 year old c: C: C:

also yes??? WHAT ARE YOU THINKIN like? in my head all i can see is feuding bridal parties lmao so let me love you and give you what you want!!

you can ALSO hmu on discord??? nugsnotdrugs#5785!

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

andy spice
πŸ‘€
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
andrea
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 06:46 PM
hi pal

i would like one of your mob related plots pls

mob boss and his girlfriend who doesn't know he's a mob boss????? (I would happily play a dumb woman who doesn't realize plz.
maybe with rachel mcadams maybe, but idc what face you use)

manny and single mom?????? (again, don't much care who you use but maybe i could use dave franco or tom holland)

everyone fighting tbh about nothing and everything you know i love office rivalries and neighbours arguing and things like that

tracker

potter

rf myoas

smut req

potter again tbh
sarah spice
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 07:01 PM
andrea the scammer shit you are so good to me and so is your icon i’m w e a k!!!

1. um may i please use sebastian stan as the mobster of my dreams??? bc this could be gross but also fun and cute and then more gross!!!

2. tom or dave are my baby BEANS i dig it!!! i have big feelings about beans good w kids so yes pls

3. what about competing journalists tho in like a small town who are no longer covering the murder of the mayor’s wife and just finding shit out about the other person AHHH lmk lmk

but seriously pleasE?

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

andy spice
πŸ‘€
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
andrea
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 07:10 PM
i'm in buddy. tell me what you want me to start & where you wanna start it and i'm allllll urs

tracker

potter

rf myoas

smut req

potter again tbh
love dove
december 26 I've been away for a while, family emergency in progress. I have down time and coming back to rp for a while!! Sorry for being inactive. Can't wait to plot with everyone again
member group: peanut brittle
mature? yes
dove
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 07:25 PM

Why hello there, beautiful https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBaFp.png

nice to meet you!!! I see I just missed your birthday! happy belated!! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/ode4Sx.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/od2eGP.png

"i forgot how important rp is for me to feel happy and productive??? "
I feel that so much. I just just came back after being away for two months due to a family emergency going on but I've missed rp and it makes me happy.

I'm up for rfs!! I do comms but I def prefer rfs over the two!! or start comms that move to rfs. Honestly just reading your description and we are plot-soulmates I swear.
I'm up for MYOA, or whatever! Also lets do two, mxf for each? Always up for fxf in the future.

okay now to the point.
here are the plots I'd be interested in doing
age gaps, BABYSITTER/NANNY/MANNY X PARENT, single parents, gross domestic things, fwb, unresolved feelings, affairs, real angsty shit, CLOSETED SHIT, tbh surprise anything, vacations, REUNIONS OF ANY KIND, former crushes, current crushes, new parents, rehab, ADDICT X ADDICT, breakups, cheating,, unresolved feelings, sick kids, sick spouses, sick parents, loss, divorce, money problems, struggling couples, grief counseling buddies,i'm pretty much here for angst, here for character development and feelings

faces I'll play against
CAMILA MENDES, elizabeth olsen, emma watson, GINA RODRIGUEZ, karlie kloss, melissa benoist

Alex Skarsgaard, andrew garfield, bob morley, dave franco, michael b jordan, miles teller, milo ventimiglia, ryan reynolds, theo james

faces I'm willing to play
CAMILA MENDES, karlie kloss, melissa benoist, THEO JAMES **, bob morley, miles teller

my fav faces as extra suggestions
ariana grande, dove cameron, olivia holt, selena gomez, shay mitchell, bella thorne, blake lively

gregg sulkin, theo james, zac efron, max irons

I'm honestly open to anyone, but these are all the people I knew from your list by name :P

sarah claflin

tracker

crackship

sarah spice
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 07:57 PM

@[dove love]
wow ok so much to work with!!!! ty tho for the birthday love!!!

so down for two!!!

my mbj and your melissa benoist as either new parents who are so tired and keep fucking things up OR even like rehab buds??

aaaaaaand my cam mendes and your miles teller where he’s her older brother’s best friend and they hook up after his funeral bc they decided to split a fifth of bourbon ORRRRRRR EVEN she’s like a babyyyy nurse and his <I>someone</i> is sick???

LMK LMK LMK!?!?!?

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

love dove
december 26 I've been away for a while, family emergency in progress. I have down time and coming back to rp for a while!! Sorry for being inactive. Can't wait to plot with everyone again
mature? yes
dove
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 31 2017, 02:14 PM
sarah spice sorry I haven't replied!! you didn't tag my name right :P so I didn't see it until now!!

omg I love all those ideas!!!

mbj x melissa

maybe they were originally people who met in rehab!! And that's how they connected and now they're new parents who are struggling. I think that would be awesome!! Hard not to fall back into old habbits and keep making the child happy and healthy. Although they do everything they can obviously!

cam x miles

I love the funeral idea and where they hook up. omg. Want me to start one, and you the other??

tracker

crackship

sarah spice
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 1 2018, 12:53 PM

love dove oMG I AM SO SORRY!!! rip me but um yes these sound great??? like i can absolutely see them thinking this baby is a fresh start!! and everything but addiction is real ugly and maybe even the baby was born a little tiny or sick or s/t so there’s some extra?? drama?? but like still trying so hard for the baby!!!!

also yeeSsSSSss this is perfect.

let’s split it for sure - i’m a little behind from the holidays so once i get caught up i will take mbj and melissa??? i have big feelings!!!

ps comms or rf?? what u thinking?

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

love dove
mature? yes
dove
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 1 2018, 03:51 PM
sarah spice

We could start off comms and go into rf just so you can catch up more!!

tracker

crackship

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll