we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

golden dreams, olympic plots!!!
elle woods
january 11th back to work and working over time. might be a little spotty in the coming weeks. work is moving into a new building in march and gotta pack everything up by then.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: pst
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 23 2017, 11:04 AM
so the olympics are less than fifty days away and i'm just real excited. no joke, the winter olympics are my fav. i need all the olympic plots tbh. with either the winter or summer olympics or maybe even a mix of both depending on things. just anything and everything. i mostly want fxf and mxf. i love to switch off with genders but i could be swayed. rapidfire and comms are my fav but i can go longer if i'm really invested and have feelings. just gimme olympic things and i'll love you.

plots rivals, athletes meeting at games and starting a thing, anything to do with skating tbh, pairs partners secretly in love, long time rivals, something passed off the cutting edge, reporter x athlete, retired athlete x athlete, hockey player x figure skater, teammates, getting engaged after winning a gold medal, drunk one night stands running into each other at the games, summer athlete x winter athlete, unplanned pregnancy with athlete, fan x athlete, honestly anything you could think of, i'll be on board.

i'm super open on faces but these are just my personal favs, feel free to suggest anyone.

girls alexandra daddario, alicia vikander, ana de armas, arden cho, brie larson, camila mendes, candice patton, candice king, chloe bennet, constance wu, diane guerrero, deborah ann woll, eiza gonzalez, elle fanning, elizabeth olsen, emeraude toubia. emilia clarke, emma stone, gal gadot, gina rodriguez, kylie bunbury, lindsey morgan, phoebe tonkin, sarah hyland, tatiana maslany, tessa thompson, tina desai, yael grobglas, yvonne strahovski

guys chris evans, chris hemsworth, chris lowell, chris pine, chris pratt, bob morley, dev patel, dominic sherwood, grant gustin, henry cavill, hunter parrish, jesse williams, joe keery, justin baldoni, john boyega, keiynan lonsdale, matthew daddario, michael b jordan, milo ventimiglia, nico tortorella, oscar isaac, rahul kohli, rami malek, ricky whittle, ryan gosling, ryan reynolds, sam claflin, sebastian stan, tom holland, tyler posey, tyler hoechlin,

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

harley.
december twelfth we'll see how things go.
timezone: est
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
harley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 23 2017, 04:25 PM
winter wonder elle

i was thinking about posting my own request because i am honestly so hype for the olympics!!!!

my eiza gonzalez x your matthew daddario - hockey player x figure skater mixed with an unplanned pregnancy

my ricky whittle x your tessera thompson - getting engaged after winning a gold medal bc that would be so cute!!!

my candice king x your brie larson - long time rivals in skating kinda like the whole tonya harding x nancy kerrigan thing but with less sabotage and more hooking up

tracker

myooa

athletes

smut

elle woods
january 11th back to work and working over time. might be a little spotty in the coming weeks. work is moving into a new building in march and gotta pack everything up by then.
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 23 2017, 09:05 PM
harley. yes, i love all these so much! i love the olympics so much.

eiza x matthew yes pls. maybe she just found out she was pregnant before the start of the games and it's been stressful because of everything going on. maybe they could even be keeping their dating a secret or just casually dating because of their lifestyle or whatever. options!!!!!

ricky x tessa ugh, these two would be so cute together. i love it. they could be in the same sport or whatever and like just cheering each other on at everything and just so cute and stuff. and like i'm lowkey picturing something like this!!!!

candice x brie hahahaha, this is everything i want and need in my life. and like they could have had had the same coach growing up and have always been pitted against each other and just so much sexual tension and ugh, i need it.

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

harley.
mature? yes
harley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 24 2017, 12:23 AM
winter wonder elle
eiza x matthew - that's exactly what i was thinking! i really like the idea of them just casually dating because they live different places and neither of them have a lot of time to see each other, so things are even more stressful because of that

ricky x teresa - right???? awww, yes! they always show up when the other is competing and cheer so loud and brag to the people around them that they're together

candice x brie - ooh, yeah. maybe at one point they were kinda friends, but because of all the pressure put on them they drifted apart and it turned to hatred?

tracker

myooa

athletes

smut

elle woods
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 24 2017, 03:31 PM
harley.

eiza x matthew yes, exactly. like he's always busy during most of the year and she's training across the country from him or something. and like they always take a few days away during the summer together but it's still super casual. and now they don't know what to do because a baby makes it so much more real and they do love each other and it's a mess.

ricky x teresa yes, this will be so cute. i am so here for it.

candice x brie yes, perf. and like everyone in the sport hyped up the rivalry and it just kind of escalated because neither could tell what was real and what was hype or something.

do you prefer to start with comms or rf? maybe a mix of both?

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

harley.
mature? yes
harley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 24 2017, 04:09 PM
winter wonder elle
eiza x matthew - ugh, yes. and now that the olympics are here they don't have time to figure out what to do and it's just so messy

ricky x teresa - tbh i already love these two so much

candice x brie - yes yes yes!!!

i'm good with doing a mix of the two. i'm thinking we could start candice x brie and maybe eiza x matthew off with comms, though i'm down for anything!

tracker

myooa

athletes

smut

elle woods
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 24 2017, 07:00 PM
harley.

yes, that sounds good to me! i could start the eiza x matthew comm if you want to start the other?

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

harley.
mature? yes
harley
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 24 2017, 07:17 PM
winter wonder elle

i can definitely do that! i can also get something up for ricky x teresa too!

tracker

myooa

athletes

smut

andy spice
👀
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
andrea
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 08:58 AM
hockey player x figure skater (elsa hosk x nico tortorella??) -- could we do female hockey player and male figure skater though? i have a female hockey player character that I love playing so i would die.

athlete x reporter (phoebe tonkin x chris evans??)-- maybe where the reporter also gets the athlete pregnant because i love both those ideas???

tracker

potter

rf myoas

smut req

potter again tbh
elle woods
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 04:49 PM
andrea the scammer

nico x elsa- yes, absolutely we can! i love the idea and i need all the female hockey player ships tbh. should they have met there or like been flirting on and off and it all comes together at the games?

chris x phoebe - pls, she could have been following his sport for the last year and could either be dating or has a one night stand.

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

andy spice
👀
mature? yes
andrea
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 04:52 PM
winter wonder elle i love it alllllll.

Flirting on and off over the past few years/competitions? maybe he has an ice dance partner that she's friends with?

one night stands all the way? or a regular hookup but not dating

tracker

potter

rf myoas

smut req

potter again tbh
elle woods
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 04:59 PM
andrea the scammer

yes, my guilty pleasure during the olympics is ice dance so that's right up my alley. he could have been with his partner forever and she's been trying to set him up with elsa for years and their number one shipper. has once set them up on a surprise blind date.

even better, hooking up when they are both super stressed and in the same place. and pillow talk is them discussing his sport and random sexting.

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

andy spice
👀
mature? yes
andrea
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 05:12 PM
i love it. did you want me to start?

tracker

potter

rf myoas

smut req

potter again tbh
elle woods
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 05:19 PM
andrea the scammer

yeah, I'd really appreciate that!

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll