we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

cillian murphy x the world
edna shelby
1/5: no grad school till 1/16... gimme things // I'm craving older faces, esp cillian murphy (see request link)
pronouns: She/Her
timezone: EST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 26 2017, 11:50 AM
so I'm looking for lovely ppl to give me cillian murphy ships. i would like to play against him. am down for all sorts of ships and plots (mxf romance only).

plots: rl, mafia/gangs (peaky blinders inspired!!!), one night stand -> something further, bff, prof x prof, just myoa, strangers sharing an evening together, etc.

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

disney request
sage winter
jan 7: oh boy. okay, so i might be a little out of sorts for a while. i just had the worst weekend ever, ending in me having to go get help to actually just take a deep breath (i got hooked up on oxygen and it was scary AF). basically i have muse but no energy so things will be... sporadic, and whatever just comes to me in the moment i do have energy. <3
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt+1
member group: peppermint stick brownies
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 30 2017, 04:06 PM
*whispers* nooooo

tracker

edna shelby
1/5: no grad school till 1/16... gimme things // I'm craving older faces, esp cillian murphy (see request link)
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 30 2017, 04:14 PM
sage winter

*whispers* yaaaassss alllll the things! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvXts.png

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

disney request
sage winter
jan 7: oh boy. okay, so i might be a little out of sorts for a while. i just had the worst weekend ever, ending in me having to go get help to actually just take a deep breath (i got hooked up on oxygen and it was scary AF). basically i have muse but no energy so things will be... sporadic, and whatever just comes to me in the moment i do have energy. <3
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 30 2017, 04:21 PM
ofc you're right. yes. ok! so. bc we have one, have three ;D

my cillian + your bar refeali for one night stand and oops snowstorm so now we're stuck in a house/apartment together?

my cillian + your carey mulligan for peaky blinders inspired something. like tommy and lizzie? bc i always loved them https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBaFp.png

my cillian + your marion cotillard for prof x prof?

tracker

edna shelby
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 30 2017, 04:24 PM
sage winter

I actually can't stop smiling atm https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvu6z.png yaaassss for it all!! i can start them all if you want lol. discord sucks rn, but i don't want to keep you up if you have to work!!

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

disney request
sage winter
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 30 2017, 04:34 PM
for once in my life i can sleep in on a sunday! :D so i can take cillian and carey if you want to do the others?

tracker

edna shelby
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 30 2017, 04:38 PM
sage winter

https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBG3D.png I'm down! :D and yay for sleeping!!! they're giving you a moment to rest!!

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

disney request
sage winter
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 30 2017, 04:39 PM
wooohooo yes! okay i'll start that one rn
and yes, i am very happy about that :D

tracker

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll