we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

winter means nothing, kelsey’s crackship list
kelsey halstead
pronouns: she/her
timezone: est
member group: mint chocolate cheesecake
mature? yes
kelsey
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 26 2017, 05:55 PM
welcome

hi loves! I’m kelsey and I’m twenty-six years old. I live in west virginia and I am a nurse. I am 100% mobile, so bare with me because I do have typos from time to time. Please make note that I usually stick to comms for the most part! so if you like to turn your pairings into rapid fires and real threads, I may not be the role player for you. however, if you like comms, I can whip replies out several times a day. I tend to prefer mxf pairings. I play guys and girls and currently I do lean towards playing guys more.
girls

adelaide kane, adele exarchopolous, alycia debnam-carey, anna kendrick, barbara palvin, bridget satterlee, candace swanepoel, candice accola, chloe bennet, claire holt, crystal reed, daisy ridley, danielle campbell, emilia clarke, gal gadot, gemma arterton, gigi hadid, hayley atwell, holland roden, holliday grainger, jenna coleman, karla souza, katie cassidy, kat mcnamara, lily james, lucy hale, lyndsy fonseca, madelaine petsch ♥ , margot robbie, marie avgeropoulos, nicola peltz, phoebe tonkin, poppy drayton, sarah hyland, shay mitchell, shelley hennig, sophia bush
boys

aaron tveit, adam levine, alex gaskarth, alexander skarsgard, andre hamman, chace crawford, chris evans, chris pine, chris pratt, chris wood ♥, cody christian, colin o'donoghue, colton haynes, dylan sprayberry, daniel gillies, daniel sharman, dominic sherwood, francisco lachowski, grant gustin, henry cavill, jack falahee ♥, jai courtney, jamie dornan, jason momoa, jesse lee soffer ♥ , jensen ackles, joseph morgan, julian edelman, kit harrington, matt daddario ♥, matty healy, michael trevino, milo ventimiglia, nathaniel buzolic, nick bateman, nick jonas, nico tortorella, richard madden, sam claflin, sebastian stan, stephen amell, taylor kinney, theo james, tom hardy, tyler hoechlin, tyler posey, tyler seguin♥, zac efron, zayn malik
plots

pregnancy plots ♥ , affairs/cheating, long distance love, celebrity, military life, bad boy x good girl, , drug abuse/addiction, sex addiction, doctor x nurse, toxic relationships, roommates turned lovers

honestly I’m pretty open to most plots

tracker

crackship

smutty comms

madelaine petsch

jesse soffer
edna shelby
1/5: no grad school till 1/16... gimme things // I'm craving older faces, esp cillian murphy (see request link)
pronouns: She/Her
timezone: EST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 10:13 AM
kelsey halstead

my gal gadot x your jamie dornan: kind of combining a ton of things in one here... roommates, and they've always been flirty, but one drunken evening turns into something else, but their friendship has always been predicated on sarcasm and kind of a sharp wit, which eventually leads to fwb kind of thing but pretty toxic where they're fighting one sec, then in each other's bed the next.

and pleeeease lmk if you want to switch off!!!

/change or edit!!!

no plots: pregnancy/incest.

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

disney request
ella kavinsky
(JANUARY 18) - i watched 'brooklyn' and it made my heart melt xoxo
timezone: gmt+1
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
ella
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 28 2017, 01:16 PM
kelsey halstead https://cdnw.nickpic.host/od98mY.png
can we pls do taylor kinney x ella purnell or phoebe tonkin for roommates who fall in love? aaaah i need it. that they're just hanging out and it's all "totally platonic" but oops, i get jealous when you bring someone else home??

tracker

plot dump

favorite faces

andy spice
👀
timezone: est
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
andrea
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 1 2018, 01:44 PM
hiyaaaa kelsey halstead!!

your madelaine petsch (or anyone really, but I saw you had a req up to play her) x my daniel sharman (or sam claflin) -- a small town plot, but like she gets pregnant and he's the only doctor in town? And like he just took over the practice, so they've just met and there are *~sparks~* (and he's married, probably? and maybe she is too? but they have an affair?)

your jesse lee soffer x my candace swanepoel (maybe? I like a lot of rando models if you wouldn't mind me using one of them) - a military plot where they grew up together as army brats, and she didn't enlist but he did, because she wanted some semblance of a normal life (naturally she is super upset about him choosing military over her) and maybe he's back from a tour and they run into each other (or he's looking for her in the small town she moved to?)

tracker

potter

rf myoas

smut req

potter again tbh
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll