welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

newyearnewme, Version 2018

me

Hello friends! Just your friendly neighborhood cup of coffee here to redo her crackship for the 20.18 version! I'm going to keep this brief so we can get to the good stuff!

I am obsessed with ships? Like. Crackships. Pic spam. TBH its a driving force because it allows me to scream my feels via gifs and such. BUT its not required! I like strange and unique ones too.

I right now only want MxF ships. If I play a boy for you, please play one for me.

I do not play with people who "don't play males." If you don't play females that's ok I'll take them all muahaha.

None of the faces are bolded or italic here because these are all my literal favorites, however if some are UNDERLINED I will only play against them if they are boys and only play as them if they are girls.

Now that all that junk is dealt with, lets move on.

plots

Combining plots is A+++. These are just my VERY favorite, feel free to suggest pretty much almost anything else, I like a LOT of things.

INCEST, DRAGON AGE, TEACHER X STUDENT, ANY FORM OF TABOO, AGE GAPS, SMUT, DISNEY, FORBIDDEN, SUPERNATURAL, FANTASY, VIDEO GAME BASED, HARRY POTTER, AFFAIRS, CHEATING, PREGNANCY IN ANY WAY, SLICE OF LIFE, HIGH SCHOOL, ZOMBIES, END OF THE WORLD, WAR THEMES, ANY HISTORICAL TIME PERIOD, SOULMATES, TUMBLR AUS, POLY THINGS, DEATH AND ILLNESS PLOTS, TEAR JERKERS, ANGST, PURE FLUFF ROMANCE, ARRANGED MARRIAGE, FAIRY TALES, REINCARNATION

ladies

These are just my VERY favorite, feel free to suggest pretty much almost anyone else, I like a LOT of faces.

ASHLEY MOORE, WILLA HOLLAND, MAISIE WILLIAMS, ARIANA GRANDE, PHOEBE TONKIN, GIGI HADID, ANY VICTORIA SECRET MODEL, CAMILA MENDEZ, DOVE CAMERON, ELIZABETH GILLIES, GAL GADOT, DITA VON TEASE, SABRINA CARPENTER, SUKI WATERHOUSE, AMANDA SEYFRIED, ELIZABETH OLSEN, HAILEY BALDWIN, KENDALL JENNER, HOLLAND RODEN, SCARLETT LEITHOLD, BRIDGETT SCATTERLE, NICOLA PELTZ, ANNA KENDRICK, WINNIE HARLOW, KREAYSHAWN, LADY GAGA, KRISTEN STEWART, SUICIDE GIRLS, EMMA STONE, EMMA ROBERTS, VICTORIA JUSTICE

gentlemen

These are just my VERY favorite, feel free to suggest pretty much almost anyone else, I like a LOT of faces.

HALE APPLEMAN, BOB MORLEY, COLTON HAYNES, ROBERT DOWNEY JR, JAI COURTNEY, LIAM HEMSWORTH, TOM HIDDLESTON, BENJAMAN CUMBERBATCH, RICKI HALL, AARON TAYLOR JOHNSON, CODY CHRISTENSON, LUCKY BLUE SMITH, MATTHEW MCCONNHAY, MAX IRONS, ANY HP VERSE MALE, ANY OF THE 'CHRIS'S', RYAN GOSLING, RYAN REYNOLDS, THOMAS RHTT, LUKE BRYAN, BLAKE SHELTON, ADAM DRIVER, OSCAR ISSAC, STEPHEN AMELL, MISHA COLLINS, JOSH MARIO JOHN, BILLY HUXLEY, ZAYN MALIK, ALEXANDER LUDWIG, LIN MANUEL MIRANDA, ANY BOY FROM TEEN WOLF

BY MITZI
I unsubscribe all coms that havent been posted in for TWO WEEKS and all threads that haven't been posted in for ONE MONTH. If you want to pick something back up just reply and tag me and I'll add it back to my list. April 13 Currently taking on any and all new plots.
mature?
yes
status
please no: None!
latte
27 • she/her • PST

mocha choca latte ya ya!

my dove cameron to your josh mario john, maybe taboo or like maybe something son's of anarchy based?

and my mischa collins to your elizabeth olsen? maybe incest?

i'm open to more ideas for both pairings
26. video editor. est timezone

3/18/2018 - although my work load isn't as bad as usual right now, my muse has been acting funny so I'll be a little bit slower in getting back to posts. Please be patient with me, I'm not dropping anything!

mature?
yes
status
please no: extreme gore, loss of limbs, torture, animal cruelty
ali
26 • she/her • EST
downton ali

I love both of these pairings so much.

I've never seen SoA but I know how MCs work and stuff like that. She could be the daughter of his boss or of another MC member? So there's like a kind of "code" that he's hella gonna break oops.

Misha and Elizabeth incest slay me. Dad and daughter who've always sort of skirted the line and pushed the envelope and now she's coming home to visit after being abroad (with lots of long distance phone sex/cybering mom didnt know about) and its impossible to resist?

I unsubscribe all coms that havent been posted in for TWO WEEKS and all threads that haven't been posted in for ONE MONTH. If you want to pick something back up just reply and tag me and I'll add it back to my list. April 13 Currently taking on any and all new plots.
mature?
yes
status
latte
27 • she/her • PST

mocha choca latte ya ya!

ok so im glad you're liking my idea for dove and josh! totally sounds perfect to me!

and i love the idea of her coming home from being abroad for misha/elizabeth, first night and mom's out and they have their fun!

do we each wanna write the stater for our females? i'll be able to get a post up tomorrow night after work!
26. video editor. est timezone

3/18/2018 - although my work load isn't as bad as usual right now, my muse has been acting funny so I'll be a little bit slower in getting back to posts. Please be patient with me, I'm not dropping anything!

mature?
yes
status
please no: extreme gore, loss of limbs, torture, animal cruelty
ali
26 • she/her • EST

mocha choca latte ya ya!

I miss you! Can we have things?

Your gigi hadid to my Dylan O'Brien with some kind if Harry potter plot

My scarlett leithold to to your Thomas Rhett with an age gap pregnancy. Lots of feels.

Your Holland roden to my cody Christian with maybe a Disney personified

And my Hailey Baldwin to your Chris Evans with some incesty goodness

[ update march 25 ] I’m finally back. my mental health is much better just needed a bit of break. Sorry to those that I poofed on, I will be on discord and would love to get some plots going.
mature?
yes
status
please no: meh. ask first
maity
28 • she/her • eastern
downton ali I just saw your last message idk how that happened. But I still need both of these in my life. Seriously so much.

maity in wonderland Uh yes. All of the above please.
mature?
yes
status
latte
27 • she/her • PST

attempt # 25874398793457 to see if any of our plots will ever stick lmfaooooooo

your jai courtney x my hailey baldwin - age gapy nonsense like, she's his little sister's bff and she's been gone for two years on some sort of trip her rich parents took her on and jai is just like omfg durp she's hot af now. and ngel, if this turns into something cute af I would not be mad ok.

your alexander ludwig x my gabrielle epstein - soulmates? reincarnation? anything ok

my billy huxley x your victoria justice - fairytale-esk? maybe something like he's a pirate and she's a siren looking to tempt him but lol she can't bring herself to kill him bc he's just so good to her? idek i'm sorry im horrible

my aaron taylor johnson x your elizabeth olsen - incesty things? idec just gimme pls

this might all be trashy af but ily and i need things with you ok <3

miss latte schuyler
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

1/22 - This thorn in my side, this thorn in my side is from the tree. This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted. It tears me and I bleed and I bleed. Caught under wheel's roll, I take the leech I'm bleeding me. Can't stop to save my soul, I take the leash that's leading me. I'm bleeding me.

2/28 - Before you judge me take a look at you. Can't you find something better to do? Point the finger, slow to understand, arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand. It's not who you are it's who you know. Others lives are the basis of your own. Burn your bridges build them back with wealth. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.

3/15 - Shortest straw, challenge liberty. Downed by law, live in infamy. Rub you raw, witch hunt riding through. Shortest straw, the shortest straw has been pulled for you.

mature?
yes
status
please no: rape, severe abuse - you know, the things that are just gross.

4/12 - being extremely picky with who I plot with anymore so if I respond with a no thank you, there's no hard feelings I just have to limit myself bc im starting to feel burnt out. ty <3

sage
25 • she/her • pacific
ϟ sage hetfield Frack how many times have we tried? We got this this time. Yes.

1. Jai/Hailey. LOVE this. He always thought she was kind of this cute young girl and was like "wow dont be a creep" but then she comes back and OMG wow. Hi. hello. Love me.

2. Alex/Gabrielle reincarnation please. I love this one. Maybe we can do like, they 100% remember everything about the other each lifetime and they have lived together like 3 or 4 and it never works out because they're always like so far away socially. Now they're just two normal people and it can finally work.

3. YES this pair. Billy/Victoria. Injured siren/mermaid who's dying and he finds her and nurses her back to health and she should probably kill him but... she just cant plus hes kind of pretty.

4. This is 100% my favorite incest pair. I mean, I'd even do Pietro/Wanda if that was your game.
mature?
yes
status
latte
27 • she/her • PST
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll