we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

[TW] circles in the grass, painful pain plots
mocha choca latte ya ya!
pronouns: she/her
timezone: PST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
latte
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 3 2018, 01:32 AM

Alright so... I want pain. Give me all the pain. All of the gut wrenching actually make you cry feel like I might literally die or explode pain. Triggery plots with death and angst and terminal illnesses and angst and abuse and just things that literally make us want to ball like babies. I need it like I need air. Obviously this contains triggering things so if you have any triggers maybe proceed with caution.

Faces are 100% open and I am currently taking MxF plots only. I will flip flop genders or play all the females if that is what you're into. I won't just play males. We can do as many of these as you want and we can combine as many of these horrible painful things as we can. This is just a short list, really just throw anything at me.

Looking for things like: Abortion, miscarriages, unplanned pregnancy (perhaps as a result of rape), rape in general (mentioned/involved in the plot not the actual action), abuse, violence, car accidents, accidents of any kind, illnesses, death (even of characters eventually), loss of memory, horrible break ups, forbidden romance to the point of excruciating pain, mental illness, possible suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, so so so so much more.

If you wanna check my crack for faces I like feel free but I like pretty much anyone. Give me George Watsky or Hale Appleman or let me play Luma Grothe or Winnie Harlow and I will love you forever. Give me zayn for my gigi and I'll give you a 2 for 1 on a gender swap if you want it.

tracker

crackship!

disney and fairy tales!

painful plots

skarsgardian
timezone: .
member group: shortbread bites
mature? yes
Skars
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 3 2018, 12:17 PM
So I'm on mobile, just apologizing ahead of time if this looks awful lol. So i want something here, just havent quite figured out what. Im thinking my dude kidnapps your girl...potential incest...and has forever since been terrible. Abuse, rape (mentions of/fade to black/100% your comfort level), psychological abuse...potential dd/lg, to the extreme etc. All kinds of stuff. I do have discord if you wanna plot more and talk some faces! Skarsgardian#0443

tracker

love dove
december 26 I've been away for a while, family emergency in progress. I have down time and coming back to rp for a while!! Sorry for being inactive. Can't wait to plot with everyone again
timezone: est
member group: peanut brittle
mature? yes
dove
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 9 2018, 12:07 AM

mocha choca latte ya ya!

here comes the PAIN

anyway, so I don't do too many things at once I'm going to throw one plot at you and offer to play the male!

I'm thinking a super super toxic relationship, to the point of obsession.

miscarriages, unplanned pregnancy, abuse, violence, car accidents, accidents of any kind, death (even of characters eventually), horrible break ups, forbidden romance to the point of excruciating pain, mental illness, possible suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, etc

I'm thinking maybe these two met at a party. She was ditched by some guy, and he just broke up with his girlfriend. Some how the two meet and end up having this great weekend together full of sex, drugs and alcohol. The two of them think they'll never see each other again, but the girl decides she can't get enough of how sweet he was to her. Maybe a pass of abusive relationships so this is how she gets obsessed with his kindness?

and she transfers to his school, sabotages his relationship with his girlfriend he got back with, gets in with his friends and his family. She ends up winning his heart eventually after a lot of fighting, maybe she seduces him again and then he breaks up with her again. Then maybe she keeps trying to get his attention, and he ends up pushing her, or hitting her. Then she still wants a piece of him, maybe threatens suicide, then does the whole I'm pregnant thing and so many possibilities. PLEASE TOXIC AF RELATIONSHIP., lets talk faces.

tracker

crackship

mocha choca latte ya ya!
mature? yes
latte
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 9 2018, 12:13 AM
love dove Marry me. OMG. Yes times a billion please.

tracker

crackship!

disney and fairy tales!

painful plots

love dove
december 26 I've been away for a while, family emergency in progress. I have down time and coming back to rp for a while!! Sorry for being inactive. Can't wait to plot with everyone again
timezone: est
member group: peanut brittle
mature? yes
dove
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 9 2018, 12:18 AM

mmmmmmmmmmmmm okayyyy where do you want to start in the plot and I'll write something now!

mocha choca latte ya ya!

tracker

crackship

mocha choca latte ya ya!
mature? yes
latte
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 9 2018, 12:24 AM
love dove

Anywhere? I'm up for anything. How do you feel about Luma Grothe?

tracker

crackship!

disney and fairy tales!

painful plots

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll