welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

[TW] circles in the grass, painful pain plots

Alright so... I want pain. Give me all the pain. All of the gut wrenching actually make you cry feel like I might literally die or explode pain. Triggery plots with death and angst and terminal illnesses and angst and abuse and just things that literally make us want to ball like babies. I need it like I need air. Obviously this contains triggering things so if you have any triggers maybe proceed with caution.

Faces are 100% open and I am currently taking MxF plots only. I will flip flop genders or play all the females if that is what you're into. I won't just play males. We can do as many of these as you want and we can combine as many of these horrible painful things as we can. This is just a short list, really just throw anything at me.

Looking for things like: Abortion, miscarriages, unplanned pregnancy (perhaps as a result of rape), rape in general (mentioned/involved in the plot not the actual action), abuse, violence, car accidents, accidents of any kind, illnesses, death (even of characters eventually), loss of memory, horrible break ups, forbidden romance to the point of excruciating pain, mental illness, possible suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, so so so so much more.

If you wanna check my crack for faces I like feel free but I like pretty much anyone. Give me George Watsky or Hale Appleman or let me play Luma Grothe or Winnie Harlow and I will love you forever. Give me zayn for my gigi and I'll give you a 2 for 1 on a gender swap if you want it.

I unsubscribe all coms that havent been posted in for TWO WEEKS and all threads that haven't been posted in for ONE MONTH. If you want to pick something back up just reply and tag me and I'll add it back to my list. April 13 Currently taking on any and all new plots.
mature?
yes
status
please no: None!
latte
27 • she/her • PST
So I'm on mobile, just apologizing ahead of time if this looks awful lol. So i want something here, just havent quite figured out what. Im thinking my dude kidnapps your girl...potential incest...and has forever since been terrible. Abuse, rape (mentions of/fade to black/100% your comfort level), psychological abuse...potential dd/lg, to the extreme etc. All kinds of stuff. I do have discord if you wanna plot more and talk some faces! Skarsgardian#0443
mature?
yes
status
please no: None! Bring on...everything :D
Skars
25 • she/her • .
love dove

mocha choca latte ya ya!

here comes the PAIN

anyway, so I don't do too many things at once I'm going to throw one plot at you and offer to play the male!

I'm thinking a super super toxic relationship, to the point of obsession.

miscarriages, unplanned pregnancy, abuse, violence, car accidents, accidents of any kind, death (even of characters eventually), horrible break ups, forbidden romance to the point of excruciating pain, mental illness, possible suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, etc

I'm thinking maybe these two met at a party. She was ditched by some guy, and he just broke up with his girlfriend. Some how the two meet and end up having this great weekend together full of sex, drugs and alcohol. The two of them think they'll never see each other again, but the girl decides she can't get enough of how sweet he was to her. Maybe a pass of abusive relationships so this is how she gets obsessed with his kindness?

and she transfers to his school, sabotages his relationship with his girlfriend he got back with, gets in with his friends and his family. She ends up winning his heart eventually after a lot of fighting, maybe she seduces him again and then he breaks up with her again. Then maybe she keeps trying to get his attention, and he ends up pushing her, or hitting her. Then she still wants a piece of him, maybe threatens suicide, then does the whole I'm pregnant thing and so many possibilities. PLEASE TOXIC AF RELATIONSHIP., lets talk faces.
mature?
status
please no: 

• •
love dove Marry me. OMG. Yes times a billion please.
I unsubscribe all coms that havent been posted in for TWO WEEKS and all threads that haven't been posted in for ONE MONTH. If you want to pick something back up just reply and tag me and I'll add it back to my list. April 13 Currently taking on any and all new plots.
mature?
yes
status
latte
27 • she/her • PST
love dove

mmmmmmmmmmmmm okayyyy where do you want to start in the plot and I'll write something now!

mocha choca latte ya ya!
mature?
status
please no: 

• •
love dove

Anywhere? I'm up for anything. How do you feel about Luma Grothe?

mature?
yes
status
latte
27 • she/her • PST
mocha choca latte ya ya!

my camila mendez to your dylan o'brien: loss of memory/really bad car accident/near death experience??

your girl to my zayn malik: bad break up/suicidal thoughts/attempt at suicide??
ONLY 1,081 POSTS TO GO

wanted still: Bellarke + Dean//Elena!!

Official: July 16th and 17th, possibly the 15th too, I'll be gone. Might check in on my phone but don't expect much. Seattle, here I come!

mature?
yes
status
please no: Give me all the triggers and if I don't like something? I'll add it to the list!
Chas
23 • She/her • Pst
chasity lodge

SLAY ME.

Camila and Dylan maybe they were in the accident together and he was in a coma and they were both hurt hella bad and she finally healed but he was still out? Then he'll have memory loss when he wakes up.

UGH. I'm a horrible succer for Zigi... So yeah. Gigi and Zayn <3 He can catch her in the act? Maybe he shows up while she's doing it to beg her to take him back or something.

mature?
yes
status
latte
27 • she/her • PST
mocha choca latte ya ya!

JKHDFKJHFKD. YAS.

Okay both those in depth details are so so perfect. Like, I'm needing them in my life right now, tbh.
ONLY 1,081 POSTS TO GO

wanted still: Bellarke + Dean//Elena!!

Official: July 16th and 17th, possibly the 15th too, I'll be gone. Might check in on my phone but don't expect much. Seattle, here I come!

mature?
yes
status
please no: Give me all the triggers and if I don't like something? I'll add it to the list!
Chas
23 • She/her • Pst
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll