we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

demi lovato x the world, slay queen
you go becky criss.
jan 17 ▸ hi my name is becky and apparently life decided to fuck me over again. i'll get to things asap xo
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt +13/nzdt
member group: devil's food cake
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 4 2018, 11:09 PM
casually throwing up all these requests and will bump them, rather than doing new ones tbh. but my queen is perf, i need more of her in my life smut and angst are always fun, but i would like a bit of fluff every now and then too. comms are bae, as are rapid fire/one liners bc i am bad and tend to reply on my phone at work. i'm all open for mxm or fxm or whatever you'd like, i love it all. i woullddd kinda like being the f in the fxm more of the time, but i don't mind flip flopping either.

i'm honestly open to all faces, but i'll list a few that i'm rly needing as well. yet feel free to suggest, i really don't mind any except for the biebs, so give it to meee.

harry styles ngl i have an idea for this tbh that i rly want, darren criss, daniel sharman, dua lipa, niall horan, natalia dyer, chris pine, chris evans, armie hammer, bella hadid, taylor swift, maddie hasson, grant gustin, cole sprouse, tom holland, gigi hadid, taylor hill, selena gomez.

ps have a plot dump

// demi lovato x the world //

tracker

darren criss

demi lovato

harry styles

niall horan
tatiana ♥
1.6 - new year, new me? probably not, but i'm gonna try. i could use some spiffy new things to help me on my way though!
timezone: est
member group: peanut brittle
mature? yes
tati
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 6 2018, 12:49 PM
omfg demi is life. she is literally my spirit animal and i love you for this request. all the demi. lol i'd love to do some demi!twins if you're down???? beyond that i'm down for...

demi x dua lipa, selena gomez (and then not on your list but there's no harm in offering suggestions), alexis ren, brant daugherty, chris wood, jason momoa, jeffrey dean morgan, nick jonas.

tracker

crack!

smut!

fandoms!

polycest!
you go becky criss.
jan 17 ▸ hi my name is becky and apparently life decided to fuck me over again. i'll get to things asap xo
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 6 2018, 06:05 PM
tatiana ♥

oh my lord all i need absolutely all of this plspkoajekfhsbcz i'll hit you up soon

tracker

darren criss

demi lovato

harry styles

niall horan
a lilac skylar
dec 22 i am finally on christmas break which means i am not too busy! plus i am alone for christmas so i will be around a lot lmao. just note that i have dropped a fair few things mostly due to my lack of activity. if you want to revamp a plot with me just hmu!!
pronouns: she / her
timezone: gmt
member group: peppermint stick brownies
mature? yes
skylar
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 7 2018, 03:47 PM

tracker

crackship

you go becky criss.
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 11 2018, 10:17 PM
a lilac skylar

forever late but omfg i need this like air pls

tracker

darren criss

demi lovato

harry styles

niall horan
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll